剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Alfred?
如果你需要车回哥谭 我可以送你
If you need a ride back to Gotham, I can drive you.
我哪都不去 先生
Oh, I'm not going anywhere, sir.
我到家了
I'm home.
恭喜
Congratulations.
听说你挽救了大局
I heard you saved the day.
好样的
Good job.
你能做警监
There's a reason you're captain,
而我只是个给酒鬼倒酒的50岁窝囊废是有原因的
and I'm a 50-year-old screw-up pouring shots for barflies.
的确有原因
There's a reason, all right.
但不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我搞砸了 哈维
I screwed up, Harv.
我搞砸得很严重
I screwed up bad.
我需要你帮忙才能拨乱反正
And I'm gonna need your help to make it right.
是索菲娅雇了猪头人
Sofia hired the Pyg.
我知道
And I knew.
我明明知道
I knew,
还是掩盖了真♥相♥
and I covered it up.
现在我要扳倒她
And now I'm gonna take her down.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表