剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我们不为你工作 也不会和你合作
We don't work for you and we don't work with you.
你的警监可不是这么说的
Your captain says otherwise.
那就让企鹅的人通过殴打和折磨
So, Penguin's guys are gonna beat and torture
扫荡整个城市
their way through the city?
放开他
Get off of him.
你最好祈祷我能清理你这次惹的祸 哈维
You better pray i can clean up your mess on this one, Harvey.
这肯定是个陷阱
It has to be a trap.
不 佩特尔
Oh, no, Patel.
魔道帮
The Demonz.
他们在城市另一头有间地下拆车厂
They have a chop shop across town.
咱们去偷来
Let's hit it.
我们还要经营生意呢
We've got a business to run.
我和格兰迪一起来这里
I came here with Grundy.
赚点钱 好让我重新聪明起来
Make some money to get me smart again.
我在找管事的
Hey, I'm looking for the person in charge here.
我就是
You're looking at her.
去找医生
Go get the doc.
格斗开始
Fight!
格兰迪现在打吗
Grundy fight now?
是的
Yes!
太好了 格兰迪是爱德最好的朋友
Yes! Grundy Ed's best friend.
现在...
And now...
有请哥谭市最令人憎恶的人
the most hated man in Gotham:
企鹅
the Penguin!
很高兴来到这里
I'm so happy to be here.
你们爱我 我知道你们爱我
You love me. I knew you loved me.
你们不爱我吗
You don't love me?
滚出去
Get out of here.
你们不爱我吗
You don't love me?
你们自找的
You've asked for it.
我要派我的走狗们整死你们
I'm going to sic my lackeys onto you.
我的打手们和哥谭市警局
My hoods and the GCPD!
上啊 小子们
Get 'em, boys.
弄死他们
Get 'em!
你个可恶的企鹅 你个可恶的企鹅
You awful Penguin. You awful Penguin.
你们必须按我说的做
You've got to do what I want
不然他们就会闯入你们家中
or they're gonna enter your homes
恐吓你们的家人
and terrorize your families.
上啊 弄死他们
Get 'em! Get 'em!
你们必须按我说的做
You do what I say.
格兰迪 格兰迪
Grundy. Grundy.
格兰迪 格兰迪
Grundy. Grundy.
格兰迪 格兰迪
Grundy. Grundy.
让我们见点血 好啊
Let's see some blood! u202dYeah!
不 你给我滚开 你个怪物
No! You leave me alone, you monster.
-没错 -把他撕碎
- Yeah! - Tear him apart!
愚蠢的 低级的...
Stupid, lame...
鸟脑子
Birdbrain!
他永远都不长记性
He'll never learn.
永远不要惹奈何岛的人
You can't mess with the Narrows!
是时候...
It is time...
开始压轴戏了
for the main event!
干掉他 格兰迪
Get him, Grundy!
好 好 好 好
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
卫冕之战
A title defense.
没有裁判
No refs.
没有规则
No rules.
没有规则
No rules!
我们的挑战者
Our challenger:
谋杀脸先生
Mr. Murder Face.
好啊
Yeah!
我们的冠军...
And our champeen...
来自杀人沼
Straight from the Slaughter Swamp,
他就是所罗门·格兰迪
it's Solomon Grundy.
今晚他们真的很入戏
They really ate it up tonight.
我觉得他们差不多和我一样恨企鹅
I think they hate Penguin almost as much as I do.
知道吗 我可能能治好你 也可能不能
You know what, I may or may not find a cure for you.
照这样发展下去 可能没机会了
At the rate you're going, may not have a chance.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你不单是为这些人逗个乐子
You don't just have these people laughing.
-你鼓动得他们想真开打 -所以呢
- You have them ready for a fight. - So?
所以 所以如果企鹅听说了这一切怎么办
So? So, what happens when Penguin hears about all this?
就让那小瘸鸟来晃悠好了
Well, let that bird waddle in here.
我有格兰迪 不怕他
I have Grundy. I'm gonna be fine.
那他们 你的粉丝怎么办
And what about them? Your fans?
关我什么事
Not my problem.
爱德 是你自己走到了最前线
Ed, you've put yourself on the front line of something.
-你不能临战脱逃 -打住 医生
- You can't just bail when fighting starts. - Okay, Doctor.
如果你打算不再回避过往
If you would like to stop hiding from your past
站出来领导的话 那你请便
and do some leading, you go right ahead.
那不是我的目的
That's not what I'm here for.
这不就得了
Well, then, case closed.
你和我都不想出头
Neither of us are willing to put our necks out.
布奇
Hey, Butch.
布奇
Hey, Butch.
别自己打自己
Stop hitting yourself!
别自己打自己
Stop hitting yourself!
别自己打自己
Stop hitting yourself!
别自己打自己
Stop hitting yourself!
别自己打自己
Stop hitting yourself.
我就喜欢这个
I love this.
太喜欢了
I love it!
哥谭市市长
特任命 詹姆斯·戈登 为哥谭市警局警监
恭喜你了 戈登警监
Congratulations, Captain Gordon.
升职
A promotion.
哈维·布洛克才是哥谭重案组警监
Harvey Bullock is captain of Gotham Central.
布洛克已经失去了民心 吉姆
Bullock's lost the rank and file, Jim.
奈何岛的惨败
The debacle in the Narrows.
还和企鹅手下的恶棍联手
Teaming up with Penguin's goons.
把警♥察♥往猪头人的死亡陷阱里送
Sending cops into the Pyg's trap.
你懂的 他
You know, he's...
太丢人了
he's a disgrace.
那你又如何
What does that make you?
什么
Excuse me?
据我所知 你把整个哥谭警局都卖♥♥给企鹅了
Last time I checked, you signed over the entire GCPD to Penguin.
全部拱手相让
Wholesale.
他会怎么看
What does he think of this?
也许我活该被你揶揄 吉姆
Well, perhaps I've earned that kind of cynicism, Jim,
但我向你保证
but I want to assure you,
以我的良心作保
with hand on heart,
这事和科波特先生没有任何关系
that this has nothing to do with Mr. Cobblepot.
我不会夺走哈维的职位的
I won't take Harvey's job.
总得有人接手
Someone is going to.
而且相信我
And, trust me,
其他候选人都不会像你那样防着企鹅
none of our other candidates share your misgivings about Penguin.
委任状你先拿着
Just take it with you.
考虑好了 只需签个字就行
When you decide, all you have to do is sign on the dotted line,
你会成为哥谭重案组的新警监
and you'll be the new captain of Gotham Central.
没人能偷魔道帮的东西 企鹅先生
Nobody steals from the Demonz, Mr. Penguin.
如果哪个坏丫头可以直接跑来偷我的货
Why do I pony up for a license if some crook
那我为什么还要申请执照
can just swoop in and rip off our swag?
你的货就像婴儿手里的棒棒糖一样好抢
Your swag might as well have been a lollipop in a baby's hand.
你承认了 她也承认了 企鹅先生
You admit it. She admits it, Mr. Penguin.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald.
不如我们像专业人士那样解决这件事吧
What say we resolve this like professionals?
我和这两位女士会搞定
The ladies and I will take out
其他所谓的魔道帮的人
the rest of these so-called Demonz
把他们的货和你五五分账
and split their goods with you fifty-fifty.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表