剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
And you can't stop me.
我也可以做一些事的
There are things that I can do.
比如什么事
Like what?
你得面对现实 兄弟
You need to face it, pal.
你只有自杀才能摆脱得了我
The only way you'll get rid of me is to kill yourself.
看来你真的比我聪明
I guess you are smarter than me.
你不会真想...
You wouldn't actually...
是的
Oh, yeah.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我说放下枪 吉姆
I said drop the gun, Jim.
你相信命运吗 戈登警探
Do you believe in fate, Detective Gordon?
今天我去找那个开枪
I went out today to test my plants
打死我父亲的人试我的植物
on the man who shot my father.
但他不在
He wasn't there.
真令人失望
It was disappointing.
然后他找到了我
Then, he found me,
我意识到我可以让他把他的搭档也引过来
and I realized I could make him deliver his partner as well.
命运
Fate.
别屈服 哈维
Stay strong, Harvey.
她在控制你
She's controlling you.
我还挺喜欢这样的 吉姆
I kind of like it, Jim.
甜蜜的俘虏
Sweet surrender.
你需要帮助 艾薇 让我去找塞琳娜
You need help, Ivy. Let me find Selina.
她想帮你
She wants to help you.
闭嘴
Quiet.
我得走了
I have to go.
今晚还有大事 要杀很多人
Big plans tonight. Lots of people to kill.
布洛克警探
Detective Bullock?
什么事 小姐
Ma'am?
杀了你的搭档之后
After you kill your partner,
一定要一枪打爆自己的脑袋好吗
be sure to shoot yourself in the head, okay?
收到
Copy that.
-哈维 -别妄想靠耍嘴皮来脱身
- Harvey... u202d- Don't even try and talk your way out of this!
我不会
I wouldn't.
但有个小问题
But quick question.
艾薇的头发是赤褐色还是猩红色
Is Ivy's hair more auburn or scarlet?
我 这问题问得好
I, um... That's a good que...
你以为我是无备而来的吗
Think I didn't come prepared?
你总是低估我
You always underestimate me.
那不是我冲你开枪的原因
That's not why I'm shooting you.
我觉得我们该 说明白
I just think we should, uh... clear the air.
你想说什么 我洗耳恭听
What do you want to talk about? I'm all ears.
比如 你偷了我的工作
How you stole my job, for starters!
那工作真的属于你吗
Was it really your job, though?
你之所以能得到 是因为一名警监死了
I mean, you only got it 'cause one captain died,
-另一名疯了 -才不是
- and the other one went nuts. - Like hell!
我做了我该做的
I paid my dues!
那份工作是我应得的 被你夺走了
I earned that job, and you took it!
你是指你打伤了佩特尔警官那次吗
You mean like the time you gut-shot Officer Patel?
那是个 错误
That was... A mistake.
别看低了自己嘛
Hey, give yourself some credit.
你可是从房♥间另一头击中了她
Did shoot her from across the room.
但你之后却无法面对她 记得吗
Although you couldn't face her later, remember?
你第二天没有勇气去见她 是吧
You didn't have the courage to meet her the next day, did you?
你个懦夫
You coward.
去你妈
Screw you!
我们没开门
We're not open.
-我想见你 -为什么
- I wanted to see you. - Why?
因为我们上次碰面时你还不够混吗
Because you weren't big enough of an ass the last time I saw you?
-塞琳娜 -我没工夫跟你纠缠 布鲁斯
- Selina... - I don't have time for this, Bruce.
发生了一些事
Something happened.
我需要找个人谈谈
I need to talk to someone.
那去找阿尔弗雷德啊
Okay, then go find Alfred.
你找了
You did.
但他不想搭理你
And he wanted nothing to do with you.
阿尔弗雷德真明智
Smart guy, Alfred.
你能不能至少听我说完
Will you at least hear me out?
不行 布鲁斯 因为艾薇在到处杀人
No, Bruce, because Ivy's out there killing people,
我得找到她 阻止她
and I need to find her and stop her.
所以不管你现在有什么心事
So whatever problem you have going on right now,
你得自己想明白
you need to figure it out.
跟阿尔弗雷德道歉去
I mean, say sorry to Alfred.
因为不管发生了什么 肯定是你的错
'Cause I'm sure whatever happened was your fault.
据我的探子说
According to my spies,
索菲娅和吉姆有过一段恋情
Sofia and Jim were carrying on an affair,
但被吉姆结束了
till Jim ended it.
所以严格说
So, technically,
你的前男友睡了
your ex has been sleeping with
你死去丈夫的黑帮妹妹
your dead husband's mafiosa sister...
好 爱德 我懂了
Okay, Ed, I get it.
如果索菲娅睡了哥谭市警局的警监
If Sofia was sleeping with the captain of the GCPD,
那肯定是为了权力
it was a power play.
结果没成功
And it failed.
我就是她的下一招
I'm her next step.
要不我♥干♥脆满足她的愿望
Why don't I just give her what she wants:
控制吉姆·戈登的筹码
power over Jim Gordon.
你真愿那么做
You would do that?
我不是想报复吉姆 虽然他是活该
I'm not trying to get back at Jim, though he deserves it.
我的工作是确保
My job is to make sure
奈何岛人♥民♥的安全
that the people of the Narrows are safe,
我会尽一切所能确保这一点
and I will do everything in my power to ensure that.
怎么了
What?
小莱
Lee...
我
I...
我
I, uh...
我得走了
I have to leave.
哈维 哈维 醒醒
Harvey. Harvey, come on. Come on.
-好了 -我在哪
- Okay. - Where am I?
你被催眠了 我需要你集中精神
You were hypnotized. I need you to focus.
艾薇向你透露她下一步的目标了吗
Did Ivy give you any clue about who she's targeting next?
真不敢相信我被她控制了
I can't believe I let her get to me.
你想帮忙吗
Hey, you want to help?
就这么帮 她说什么了吗
Here's how. Did she say anything?
说了什么
Something about, uh,
"他们靠杀害植物中饱私囊"
"They get rich by murdering plants"?
那么她要针对一群有钱人咯
So she's targeting a group of rich people?
在她家
At her place,
她试了一些高档衣服和鞋
she was trying on fancy clothes, fancy shoes.
派对吗
A party?
她说她还有大事
She said she had big plans,
-不能迟到 -走
- couldn't be late. - Come on.
-对 很上档次的场合 -不 拜托
- Yeah, black tie. Fancy-schmancy. - No, no, no. Come on.
流浪汉慈善晚会什么的
You know, like a charity for hobos or something.
今晚是韦恩基金会的年度晚宴
Wayne Foundation's annual dinner is tonight,
在哥谭广场
over at Gotham Square.
好 叫突击队
All right. Get the Strike Force.
全套防弹衣 防毒面具 非致命子弹
I want full body armor, gas masks, nonlethal rounds.
对付植物吗
T-To fight plants?
我被艾薇控制时 她还催眠了
When Ivy got me, she was hypnotizing
一堆廉价打手
a bunch of low-end muscle.
去吧
Go.
真的很需要你帮助 哈维
Could really use you there, Harv.
吉姆 她控制了我
Jim, she got in my head.
我现在真的不能信任自己
I really, I just don't trust myself right now.
好吧 你在这里帮忙
All right. You can help out here.
接电♥话♥
Man the phones.
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
我把这一切怪在你身上太久了
I spent too long putting this all on you.
我们之间的事
What happened between us.
事实上 我只能怪自己
Fact is, I only got myself to blame.
我会打来的
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表