剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
去准备 快点
Suit up! Let's go!
我们能信任他们吗
Can we count on them?
我想想 你刺♥激♥企鹅挑衅团伙
Let's see, you tricked Penguin into baiting the gang
去袭击他的俱乐部
to attack his club,
希望在他们制♥造♥大面♥积♥恐慌前逮捕他们
hoping to arrest them before they cause mass panic,
就为了以此羞辱企鹅 所以 是啊
only so you could embarrass Penguin, so I would say yeah,
他们跟这荒诞可笑的计划
they're about as dependable as any other part
-一样可信 -谢了
- of this cockamamie plan. - Thanks.
我去拿防毒面具
I'll get the gas masks.
求你们 放我出去
Please, let me out!
乔纳森
Jonathan.
放我出去
Let me out!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
你们为企鹅工作 是吗
So you guys work for Penguin, huh?
不是那样的
It ain't like that.
-随你说吧 -得了 戈登
- Sure. - Come on, Gordon.
企鹅管事后
Since Penguin's been cracking down,
一切都很好
life's been good.
你为什么非得惹事
Why you got to rock the boat?
那等他开始发谋杀证了怎么办
What happens when he starts giving out licenses for murders?
到时怎么办
What then?
我在浪费口舌 是吧
I'm wasting my breath, aren't I?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
那好吧
All right, then.
谁想第一个来
Who wants it first?
韦恩先生 潘尼沃斯先生
Mr. Wayne, Mr. Pennyworth.
我很高兴你们能来
I am so glad you could make it.
我们很荣幸
It's our pleasure.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们正在欣赏你的冰棍朋友
We were just admiring your frozen mate.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive in there?
我们恐怕无从得知了
I fear we may never know.
等你最终给他解冻时就能知道了
Well, you'll know when you finally thaw him out.
就是他的疾病找到治愈办法时
When they discover a cure for his disease.
是啊 当然了
Oh, yes. Then, of course.
我想亲自感谢你
I wanted to personally thank you
为哥谭市做的一切
for everything you've done for this city.
谢谢 韦恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Wayne.
那么
So...
我能问问执照的事吗
can I ask about the licenses?
隔墙有耳啊 布鲁斯少爷
A little discretion, if you would, Master Bruce.
大家都在谈论这个 阿尔弗雷德
Everybody's talking about it, Alfred.
我就是想了解情况
I just want to know how it works.
那么是有人找到你 说
So, does someone come to you and say
"我想抢银行"吗
"I want to rob a bank"?
布鲁斯 要是我不知道
Now, Bruce, if I didn't know any better,
还以为你是想让我自证罪呢
I would think that you wanted me to implicate myself.
你的话是你知我知
Anything you say stays between us.
首先 我想问问
First, let me ask...
你能赞同犯罪执照的想法
you would be agreeable to the idea of licensed crime?
如果三年前有人管理审批犯罪
If crime had been licensed and controlled three years ago,
我父母就不会死了
my parents would still be alive.
是啊
Exactly so.
那么就跟你说
Well, between us,
我跟执照没有直接关系
I have nothing to do with the licenses directly.
我提供指导 是潘恩先生
I provide the guidelines while Mr. Penn
处理一切细节
handles all of the details.
好了
Now...
失陪一下
would you excuse me?
-好样的 先生 -谢谢
- Well done, sir. - Thank you.
现在我们知道谁有清单了
Now we know who has the list.
接下来
The next step is...
塞琳娜
Selina.
你的保姆呢
Where's your babysitter?
交易是包含你俩的
It's kind of a package deal.
是啊 但只有我来
Yeah. Well, he's got me.
这样行不行
Is that good enough or not?
其实
Actually,
我们都来了
we're both in.
我得
I should...
-搜身检查武器 -当然
- pat you down for weapons. - Sure.
-如果你想丢只手 -总得试试
- If you want to lose a hand. - Was worth a shot.
我去找老板
I'll tell the boss.
回见
See ya.
你担心我
You were worried about me.
哥们 我到处找你
Man, I been looking all over for you.
我们别指望支援了
Think we can forget about backup.
看来你跟几位同事谈过了
I see you talked to some of your fellow officers.
-或许也不是坏事 -怎么说
- Probably not a bad thing. - How's that?
大伙儿总得撒撒气 不让怨气越积越深
Guys get to let off steam, resentments don't fester.
下次 你来挨揍吧
Next time, you can get punched in the face.
就这么帅气的面庞 谁敢
This beautiful mug? No one would dare.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好了 进去后 先搞定萨斯和企鹅
All right, once inside, gas Zsasz and Penguin first,
然后随意
and then go crazy.
我还是没看到企鹅
I still don't see Penguin.
你们好
Hello!
我猜那毒气不会比子弹更快
I'm guessing that gas isn't faster than a bullet.
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
吉姆·戈登和他愚蠢的小算盘啊
Jim Gordon and his ham-fisted manipulation.
他以为他骗住了我
He thought he fooled me.
你想在这儿杀他们 还是去楼下
You want to do 'em here or downstairs?
在这里开火可能会太吵
Might be a little loud in here.
不
Neither.
我为他们准备了特别的节目
I have something special planned for them.
你有什么事 布鲁斯
What do you want, Bruce?
你知道我会跟上你
You knew I'd follow you.
就像我知道你会到屋顶来
Just like I knew you'd come up here.
你才不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我想为你之前来医院看阿尔弗雷德时
I wanted to apologize for what I said at the hospital
我说的话道歉
when you came to visit Alfred.
你当时是出于好意
You were making a kind gesture.
你想跟我说话 就上来
You want to talk to me, come up here.
我是想说 我很抱歉
My point is I'm sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You were a jerk.
我看到你是跟塔比莎·盖勒文一起来的
I saw you arrive with Tabitha Galavan.
我觉得她恐怕不是个好导师
I'm not sure I'd choose her as a mentor.
这话对我毫无意义
That means absolutely nothing to me.
塞琳娜
Selina...
你有话想说吗
You... you want to say something?
你今晚的裙子好美
That's a lovely dress you're wearing tonight.
说真的 你俩
Honestly, you two.
为什么不能像普通青少年那样一起去看个电影
Why can't you just go to the cinema like normal teenagers?
布鲁斯少爷 楼下
Master Bruce, we got a bit of a...
有点情况
bit of a situation downstairs.
什么情况
What sort of situation?
凯尔小姐
Miss Kyle.
过去三个月来 我让这座城市
For the past three months, I have given this city
享受了前所未有的安宁
a tranquility it has never known.
现在 我要确保未来也能如此
Now I would like to ensure that peace for the future.
在接下来的几周里
In the weeks to come,
你们将听到
you will hear whispers
哥谭街头情况的传言
about what's happening in the streets of Gotham.
你们只需要知道
All you need to know is
没有我
without me...
就会出现这种人
this is what you get.
他们想让恐惧再次降临我们的城市
Men who want to bring fear back to our city,
他们要让我们回到过去
who promise a return to the old days.
所以 告诉你们的家人
So... tell your families,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表