剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
And until it fades, they'll do anything for her.
而且觉得她最棒了
And think she's the coolest.
你说"艾薇是疯子"是什么意思
What do you mean by "Ivy's a psycho"?
等下再说 哈珀
Hold that thought, Harper.
我们就回来
We'll be right back.
你听到警监怎么说艾薇了吗
You hear what the captain said about Ivy?
但艾薇多棒
But Ivy's awesome.
是啊 她最棒了
Yeah, she is the coolest.
不要了
No more, no more!
你有访客
You have a visitor.
你好 奥斯瓦尔德
Hello, Oswald.
看来阿卡姆对你很不错嘛
I see Arkham's treating you well.
你是来幸灾乐祸的吧
I take it you're here to gloat.
你说对了
You are correct.
何不呢
And why not?
我在一家疯人院里
I am in an insane asylum.
被疯子殴打
Being pummeled by lunatics.
但是 至少我不是个白♥痴♥
Then again, at least I'm not a moron.
我或许不是曾经的我了
I may not be the man I once was.
但我有很多你没有的东西
But I have many things that you do not have.
人生目标
A purpose.
朋友
Friends.
你两样都没有
You have neither of those.
我要你看到这一点
And I wanted you to see that.
不
No.
我了解你
I know you.
还有别的什么情况
There's something else going on.
你来有别的原因
Something else brought you here.
没别的了
There's nothing else.
我就是想让你看到
I wanted you to see
我现在过得多好
how well I am doing.
我想看到你现在多痛苦
And I wanted to see how miserable you are.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
爱德
Ed.
我很快就能出去
I'm gonna be out of here soon.
等我出去了
And once I am,
我要把你
I am going to wipe
脸上的笑容抹掉
that smile off of your face.
最好是用链锯
Preferably with a chain saw.
你打算怎么做到呢
How are you gonna do that?
你没有朋友
You have no friends.
没人帮你逃出去
No one to help you escape.
你完全是孤家寡人
You are utterly alone.
再见了 奥斯瓦尔德
Good-bye, Oswald.
抱歉
Sorry,
但我不怎么看重
but I don't put too much stock
笨蛋的看法
in the opinions of simpletons!
我终日被人囚禁
"I am held captive all day.
才智被困于牢笼
"My brilliance locked away.
要成功逃出监狱
"This prison must be broken.
钥匙何在
"The key?
是不能说的名字
My name, which must be spoken."
你还在那里
You're still in there.
所以你才来找我
That's why you came.
你还在
You're still there.
你要帮我想办法逃出去
And you're gonna help me find a way out of here.
拜托
Hello?
我们该走了
We should be leaving.
得先查明艾薇带卢修斯去哪了
Not until we find out where Ivy took Lucius.
肯定有线索的
There has to be something.
你知道在哪
You know where it is
你要带我去
and you are going to take me to it.
你好棒啊
You're so incredible.
M项目在哪
Where is Project M?
韦恩生物科技有一栋秘密设施
Wayne Biotech has a secret facility
就在城外 凯恩公园边
outside the city at the edge of Kane Park.
好样的 卢修斯
Good man, Lucius.
在这里
In here.
警监
Hey, Cap.
我跟伙计们谈了谈
The boys and I were talking.
我们不喜欢你之前
And we didn't really like the way
说艾薇的那些话
that you were talking about Ivy.
我就说我们该赶紧走的
I told you we should have left.
听着 我觉得你们误解了我的话
Look, I think you misinterpreted what I was saying.
你说艾薇是个疯子
You called Ivy a psycho.
那是亲昵的称呼
That's a term of endearment.
我爱艾薇 我觉得她可棒了
I love Ivy. I think she's great.
那你呢
What about you?
你爱艾薇吗
Do you love Ivy?
嗯
Yeah.
我当然爱艾薇
I love Ivy.
多爱
How much?
我可爱艾薇了
I love Ivy so much that
我简直希望自己能成为她
I wish I could be her.
你毫无说服力
You're not really selling it.
你以为你就有吗
And you think you did?
跑
Run.
抓住他们
Get 'em!
塞琳娜
Selina!
砸开门
Break it down!
好吧 奥斯瓦尔德 老伙计
All right, Oswald, ole buddy, ole pal.
今晚 我们要治好你
Tonight we're gonna cure you.
逗我笑 否则后果自负
Make me laugh or else.
就称之为 速死环节吧
Let's call this the sudden death round.
迪特里希
Dietrich?
好吧 还挺聪明的
Okay, that was clever-ish.
嗯 那是个勺子
Yeah, that's a spoon.
还是个叉子
It is also a fork!
看来你还有几分斗志
Looks like you got some fight in you still,
但是太少 也太迟了
but it's just too little, too late, too...
太无聊了
boring.
给那只小鸟做额叶切除术
Lobotomize the little bird.
等等
Wait, wait.
你说这栋监狱都在我脑子里
You said this prison is all in my mind.
或许 我现在就在一栋监狱里
Maybe I'm in a prison right now,
在这里 你抓不到我
a prison where you can't get to me.
好吧
Okay.
你真是疯了
You really are nuts.
谢谢
Thank you.
好样的
Oh, yeah!
你再笑啊 你个死红毛
Try laughing now, you ginger sap!
太好了
Yes!
瞧 我就说我会治好你
See? I told you I'd cure you.
别臭美了
Don't flatter yourself!
再来一下
One more.
于是我对他说 想知道我说了什么吗
And so, I said to the guy-- you want to know what I said?
我说 "这是什么
I said, "What is this?
三环马戏团吗"
A three-ring circus?"
酒别断
And keep 'em coming.
你以为你能在这里躲多久
How long do you think you can hide in here?
看
Look.
那外面
Out there.
他早晚会找到你的
He's going to find you eventually.
我不懂
I don't understand.
谁会找到我
Who's going to find me?
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred?
你得叫我潘尼沃斯特工 你个人♥渣♥
Special Agent Pennyworth to you, you scumbag.
包裹已拿到
Package secured.
请求撤离
Requesting extraction.
不要
No!
在这里要小心
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表