剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
或是我父亲的允许
Or my father's.
我是个法尔科内
I'm a Falcone.
这座城市是我天生的权利
This city is my birthright.
我父亲或许觉得我没准备好 但我准备好了
My father might not think I'm ready, but I am.
是吗
Is that so?
你以为我这十年里在南方做什么
What do you think I've been doing down south the past ten years?
我离开你父亲家时
You knew you were coming back
你就拿定主意要回来了
from the moment I left your father's house.
之后发生的一切都算什么
Everything that's happened was what?
考察我吗
You sizing me up?
不是
No.
也不都是
Not everything.
但我们要合作 我总得了解你
But I had to get to know you if we're gonna work together.
我们不会合作的
We're not.
别生闷气 吉姆
Don't be sore, Jim.
你是来找黑帮的 你也找到了
You came looking for a gangster, that's exactly what you found.
我们可以联手做成大事
We can do great things together, you and I.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
你
You?
是你偷了我的东西
You were the one who stole from me?
也没什么用
Some good it did.
冰弄坏了他的脑子
The ice broke his brain.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
红绿相间 兜着圈圈
What's green and red and goes round and round?
搅拌器里的青蛙
Frog in a blender.
对了
Exactly.
爱德连这个都猜不出
Ed couldn't even get that.
会留这土气的女人一命也不像爱德的风格
It does seem unlike Ed to keep this rube alive.
传话出去 找到他
Sound the word: I want him found.
她呢
And her?
最近有好多人想偷我的东西
A lot of people have been trying to steal from me lately.
得杀鸡儆猴
An example needs to be made.
随你玩吧 维克多
Have fun, Victor.
裙子真好看
Love your dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
我自己做的
I made it.
技艺不错 芭芭拉
Excellent technique, Barbara.
我很赞叹
I'm impressed.
老师教得好
I had a good teacher.
你该提前打电♥话♥的
I wish you'd have called ahead.
那么你是没拿到刀吗
Does that mean you don't have the knife?
没有 在布鲁斯·韦恩手里
No, Bruce Wayne has it.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
真的
Really?
有意思
How interesting.
你不生气吗
You're not angry?
完全不
No, not at all.
瞧 芭芭拉
You see, Barbara,
我将你浸入拉♥萨♥路坑中时
when I bathed you in the Lazarus Pit,
是认为你会成为我
I did it in the knowledge that you would become
得力的同盟
a competent ally of mine.
但到目前为止
And so far,
你都做得不错
you've done an admirable job.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
别担心刀的事
And I wouldn't worry about that knife.
我没觉得有什么特别
Didn't seem all that special to me.
但你大错特错了
Oh, but you couldn't be more wrong.
你瞧
You see,
那把刀
that knife
是一切的关键
is the key to everything.
也不是一切啦
Well, not everything.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表