剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
One worth risking our lives over?
我们需要一支大军才能去对付企鹅
We'd need an army to take on Penguin.
我都怀念法尔科内了
Makes me miss Falcone.
他虽然是个凶残的混♥蛋♥
I mean, I know he's a vicious bastard
但至少 他公平
but he was, he was... fair.
他铁腕管束着这城里的罪犯
He ran the criminals of this city with an iron fist.
那时还有盗亦有道的精神
There was, th-there was, there was honor.
-不不不 -怎么
- No, no, no, no, no. - What?
别去招惹法尔科内
Do not mess with Falcone.
你杀了他儿子 记得吗
You killed his son, remember?
意大利人是不会忘记那种事的
Italians do not forget that crap.
他肯定跟我们一样讨厌企鹅做的事
He must hate what Penguin's doing as much as we do.
你敢去见法尔科内 他会杀了你的
You show your face to Falcone, he will kill you.
没办法
Yeah. Well...
就像你说的 我们需要支军队
Like you said, we need an army.
而他就有
He's got one.
这一跳真帅 布鲁斯少爷
Ooh, that's a lovely leap, Master Bruce;
简直像个羚羊
positively gazelle-like.
衣服好轻 简直像没穿
It's so lightweight, it's like I'm wearing nothing at all.
我们还是别高兴过头了
Yeah, well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
记住要一直遮住脸
Remember to keep your face covered at all times.
戴上我给你做的面具吧
Try wearing that mask I made you.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表