剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
I said I would fix you.
我就会治好你的
And I will.
让开
Make way.
给我让开
Oh-- out of my way!
给我让开 我要见医生
Out of my way, I need to see the doc!
出了什么事
What happened?
桑普森派他的手下到我店里收保护费
Sampson sent his thugs to my shop demanding protection money.
我拒绝了他们
I told them no.
我说这里现在归你管
I said this is your neighborhood now.
抱歉 桑普森是谁
I'm sorry, who's Sampson?
他掌控这一区南边的地盘
He controls the territory just south of here.
好吧 去诊所吧
All right, go to the clinic.
我帮你缝合伤口
I'll stitch you up.
发生这种事是必然的
You know, this was bound to happen.
你现在是奈何岛的新头领
You're a new leader in the Narrows.
桑普森只是在试探你
Sampson's just testing you.
但是你要让他和这些人看到
But, you have to show him and these people
你可不是好惹的
that you can't be pushed around.
难道要我派格兰迪去扯掉他胳膊吗
What, should I send Grundy to rip his arms off?
看看他
Look at him.
他就是为这种事活着的
u202dIt's what he lives for.
我在让这些人友善地解决问题
I'm asking these people to settle things amicably.
我不能当个伪君子
I can't just be a hypocrite
一出问题就派格兰迪去解决
and send Grundy every time I have a problem.
好吧 那你想怎么办
Okay. What would you like to do?
你好啊 索菲娅
Hello, Sofia.
奥斯瓦尔德 真是个惊喜啊
Oswald, what a pleasant surprise.
我向你保证
Oh, I assure you,
亲爱的
dear,
这没什么可喜的
there is nothing pleasant about it.
我总是不断地怀疑你
I have continually been suspicious of you.
但是每一次
And yet, at every turn,
你总能找到完美的解释
you always had the perfect explanation
来让我放松警惕
to put my mind at ease.
但是这一次
But now,
我终于有了你是我敌人的证明
I finally have proof that you are my enemy.
你对我撒了谎
You lied to me.
你告诉我你恨戈登
You told me you hated Gordon.
你是他的爱人
You are his lover.
马丁看到你在派对后亲他了
Martin saw you kissing him after the party.
这太可笑了
That's-that's ridiculous.
我不知道马丁以为他看到了什么
I'm not sure what Martin thought he saw,
但我向你保证 那不是接吻
but I can assure you, it was no kiss.
别再骗人了
Enough of your lies.
我们的全部友情
Our entire friendship,
我们那些亲昵行为
the intimacies we shared,
不过只是
they were nothing more
一场可悲的戏
than a pathetic charade.
奥斯瓦尔德 我发誓
Well, Oswald, I swear.
我发誓 我非常在乎你
I swear, I care for you deeply.
我真希望你这是真话
I wish that were true.
但是
But...
在马丁告诉我你和戈登的事之后
after Martin told me about you and Gordon,
我去调查了一下你的男友
I did a little digging into your boyfriend.
很有趣的是 他在你来哥谭前不久
Interesting, he took a trip down South
去过一次南方
shortly before you arrived in Gotham.
巧合吗
Coincidence?
我觉得不是
I think not.
所以你看
So you see,
我知道你们俩从一开始就在
I know that the two of you have been plotting to destroy me
密谋摧毁我
from the very beginning.
精彩 奥斯瓦尔德
Bravo, Oswald.
你知道我被告知过你智商超群吗
Do you know I was warned you were a mastermind?
结果 你是个挺容易骗的傻瓜
Turns out, you were an easy mark.
一盘牛肉炖菜和脚部按♥摩♥能做到的事
It is truly amazing what you can accomplish
真是让人意想不到
with goulash and a good foot rub.
我现在看到了真实的你
Now I see the real you.
我之前被你的操纵蒙蔽
I was blind to your manipulations.
但是今天我要纠正这个错误
But today I'm going to correct that mistake.
你会告诉我你的全部计划
You will tell me the full extent of your plan.
你父亲有没有介入
If your father was involved,
我的哪个党羽被你策反了
which of my captains you have turned,
还有你准备怎样将我驱逐出这城市
and how you intend to rid me from the city.
带他来
Bring him out.
请允许我向你介绍牙医
Allow me to introduce you to The Dentist.
他可不是那种就诊完
And he is not the kind who gives out
会给你棒棒糖的人
lollipops after the visit.
戈登警监
Captain Gordon.
阿卡姆疯人院
我还想我的小事故会不会让你过来一趟
I wondered if my little scuffle would bring you here.
真高兴成功了
I'm so glad it did.
我很怀念我们的小对话
I've missed our little chats.
很好 那就从告诉我你的真实身份开始
Good. Then you can start by telling me who you really are.
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
吉姆 我是你的倒影
Jim, I'm a reflection of you.
没看出来
I don't see it.
詹姆斯 小猪猡
James, you swine.
我要知道这面具后面藏的是谁
I want to know who's hiding behind that mask.
看到的就是你知道的
What you see is what you get.
我看到了
What I see
一个渴望关注的人
is someone who craves attention.
所以为什么不露出真面目
So why are you concealing your true identity?
你不想在你的那些
Don't you want to take the credit
非凡的犯罪后留名吗
for all your brilliant crimes?
我留了
Oh, I get all the credit.
全城都被猪头人吓怕了
The whole town has gone hog wild for the Pyg.
抓了你之后就不是了
u202dNot since I caught you.
你已经过气了
You're yesterday's news.
我没有
It's not true.
这里是哥谭
This is Gotham.
跟我们真正的罪犯相比
You're a second-class psychopath
你只是个二流神经病
compared to what we've got.
杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 菲什·穆尼 企鹅
Jerome Valeska, Fish Mooney, Penguin--
他们能经久不衰
they have staying power.
-你不能 -你胡说
- You don't. - You're wrong.
我将全城笼罩在恐惧下好几个月
I terrified this whole city for months.
人们会记住的
People will remember that.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
事实上 他们早把你忘了
In fact, they've already forgotten you.
但你没忘 吉姆
But not you, Jim.
-你来了 -最后一次
- You're here. - A final visit.
现在我就要出门 再也不会想起你
Now I'm gonna walk out that door and never think about you again.
心理战术
Mind games.
你真以为这对我有用吗
You really think that's going to work on me?
警卫 我们谈完了
Guard, we're done here.
詹姆斯 我们还没结束
James, we're not done here.
祝你好运
Have a nice life.
你不许就这么走了
Don't you walk out on me.
你不会忘记我的
You will never forget me.
我保证
I promise you that.
露出真面目了
There you are.
那么
So...
你就是医生
you're Doc.
听说你有个巨人
I heard you had a giant.
我还以为你会带他一起来
I figured you might've brought him along with you
而不是这个 过气的人物
rather than this, uh, has-been.
我说
Excuse me.
友好交流我带格兰迪干什么
Why would I bring Grundy along for a friendly conversation?
我知道你和琦瑞有协议
Look, I understand you had a deal with Cherry
你不会动她的人
where you left her people alone.
我希望你能和我也达成这种协议
I expect you to honor the same with me.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表