剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
吉姆 这是我的女儿 索菲娅
Jim, meet my daughter, Sofia.
-你想过远离一切吗 -有时候吧
- Do you ever think about walking away from it all? - Sometimes.
这幅画描绘的是一个人正在被水治愈
This drawing depicts a man being healed by water.
是雷霄·奥古
That's Ra's al Ghul.
他想得到这把刀
He wants the knife.
起价为5万美元
Opening bid will begin at $50,000.
10万美元
A hundred thousand dollars.
两百万美元
$2 million!
成交 布鲁斯·韦恩先生竞得
Sold to Mr. Bruce Wayne.
我应该算得上是你的头号♥粉丝
I guess you could say i'm your number one fan.
有黑有白 还一身红
What's black and white and red all over?
有个大伤口的斑马
Zebra with a gaping hole.
我觉得你的脑子出了问题 爱德
I think something is wrong with your brain, Ed.
戈登 有人找
Gordon, you got a visitor.
-你不该回来的 -我是个法尔科内
- You shouldn't have come back here. - I'm a Falcone.
你是来找黑帮的 你也找到了
You came looking for a gangster, that's exactly what you found.
那把刀是一切的关键
That knife is the key to everything.
也不是一切啦
Well, not everything.
真精美
Beautiful.
你是在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥到的吗
And you bought this at auction?
据说这把陪葬刀属于
Supposedly, it was the embalming knife
一世纪美索不达米亚国王
of the first century Mesopotamian king.
巴拉西
Balahsi.
你希望我做些什么呢 韦恩先生
And what is it that you want of me, Mr. Wayne?
告诉我关于这把刀的信息 温斯洛普博士
Anything you can tell me, Dr. Winthrop.
我想知道我买♥♥的究竟是什么
I want to know exactly what it is I bought.
也许你为它砸下两百万美元之前
Perhaps you should have considered that
就该想清楚这个问题 是吧
before you dropped $2 million on it, shouldn't you?
今晚把它留在我这里
Leave it with me overnight.
我回来了
I'm back.
老天 你真的得清理一下那个房♥间了
Man, you really need to clean that room.
我讨人喜欢的孙子
My delightful grandson.
我有权进入哥谭中心图书馆
I have access to the very clean historical records room
非常干净的史籍室
at Gotham Central Library,
他在那个房♥间里写作业
and he uses it for his homework.
艾力克斯 我给你介绍一下
Oh, Alex, let me introduce you.
这是布鲁斯·韦恩先生和他的监护人
Mr. Bruce Wayne and his guardian,
阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
Alfred Pennyworth.
你们好啊
What's up?
那东西是哪来的
Where'd that come from?
上面的楔形文字绝对是腓尼基时期之前的
That cuneiform is definitely pre-Phoenician.
艾力克斯热衷历史 有时会给我打打下手
Alex is an avid student of history, and sometimes assists me.
借一步说话 布鲁斯少爷
A word, Master Bruce.
把那个老头子牵扯进来没什么
Now, it's all very well involving that old geezer,
但是那个小男孩
but a young man?
别忘了都有什么人想要这把刀
Just you remember who's after that knife.
为什么雷霄·奥古这么想要这把刀
What's so important about it that Ra's al Ghul wants it so badly?
我们必须搞清楚
We need to know.
温斯洛普博士
Dr. Winthrop.
艾力克斯
Alex.
我得要求你们对这件事保密
I have to ask you to keep this matter between us.
当然
Of course.
好啊 没问题
Yeah. Cool.
我是说...
I mean...
遵命 韦恩先生
yes, Mr. Wayne.
我明天再来看看
I'll check back tomorrow.
明天见
Until then.
不
No!
加油 爱德 加油
Come on, Ed, come on.
你能做到的
You can do it.
这一定得是...
This has to be...
一个完美的...谜语
the perfect... riddle.
不
No!
对了
Yes.
对了
Yes.
好 太好了
Yes! Yes!
你
You...
明晚 奥斯瓦尔德
Tomorrow night, Oswald,
就是你的死期
is the night you die.
科波特宣布哥谭"犯罪终结"
艾力克斯 把帕尔梅里亚法典拿来
Alex, bring me the Palmerian Codex.
说的什么
What is it?
"自水中而起者
"...he who rises from the waters,
死神不能侵
"Whom death shall not touch.
持此圣刃者
"With this sacred blade,
将实现其
"His final savage destiny
野蛮的宿命
"Shall be fulfilled.
大地颤动
"The earth will quake.
鲜血横流
"Blood will flow.
众生颤抖于
"All tremble...
恶魔的头"
...before the Demon's Head."
恶魔的头是什么
What's the Demon's Head?
不是"什么" 孩子 而是谁
Not what, my boy. Who.
这把刀的时代曾有个传说
There is a legend in the time of this knife
说有个人长生不死
of a man who could not die.
或者能死而复生
Or who died but was reborn.
你阅读的时候可曾看见过这个名字
Have you ever in your reading come across the name,
雷霄·奥古
Ra's al Ghul?
他是个军阀
He was a warlord.
但是这些人总有不少编出来的传说
But those guys always had stories invented about them.
只是故事而已
They're just stories.
孩子 人们相信这些故事
My boy, people believe in these stories.
甚至愿意为它们杀人
They kill for them.
我认为布鲁斯·韦恩遭遇的情况
I think Bruce Wayne has stumbled across
要远比他以为的复杂
something much more complex than he imagined,
而且非常危险
and infinitely more dangerous.
不该有人来的
No one should be here.
给 把这个带进办公室
Here. Take this into my office.
别出声
Stay quiet.
赶快
Quickly.
奈尔斯·温斯洛普博士 幸会啊
Dr. Niles Winthrop. What a pleasure.
你是谁
Who are you?
博物馆已经关门了
Museum's closed.
你怎么通过警卫的
How did you get past the guard?
抱歉
My apologies.
但我的事非常紧急
But my business is pressing.
希腊花瓶 二世纪的
Greek vase, second century.
这个是15世纪马拉喀什一个铁匠做的
This was made by a forger in Marrakesh in the 15th century.
他有点才华 但讲的黄段子真是一绝
He had some talent, but told the most obscene jokes.
报上名来 不然我报♥警♥了
Tell me who you are, or I shall call the police.
我来找一把刀
I'm looking for a knife
是布鲁斯·韦恩今天刚给你送来的
Bruce Wayne brought you earlier today.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
我遇见的最高超的骗子是上海的一个妓院老鸨
The best liar I ever met ran a brothel in Shanghai.
她的厉害之处就在于
Her quite considerable gift was that
即便你知道她在撒谎 但也不在乎
you knew she was lying but didn't care,
你迫切想相信她
you so badly wanted to believe her.
而你 温斯洛普博士 很不会撒谎
You, Dr. Winthrop, are a terrible liar.
刀在哪
Where's the knife?
警♥察♥ 他们要来了
The-the police, they're coming.
我想也是
I imagine they are.
还犯罪终结呢
End of crime, my ass.
哈珀 布洛克呢
Harper? Where's Bullock?
他让我来代班
He asked me to fill in.
他请了几天年休假
He took a sabbatical for a few days.
叫你来照顾我吗
You babysitting me?
你需要人照顾吗
Do you need babysitting?
什么情况
What do we got?
奈尔斯·温斯洛普博士
Dr. Niles Winthrop.
博物馆馆长
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表