剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
问题是
The thing is...
秘密已经曝光了
...cat's out of the bag.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing!
老传统酒店
The old Heritage Hotel.
你打算向我发起攻击的堡垒
The fortress from which you're going to attack me.
什么 不是的
What? No.
那么你不是在假装做我的朋友
So you weren't pretending to be my friend
同时为自己建立权力基础吗
while building your power base?
我早该知道的
I should have known.
但是
But, you know,
你身体里绝对淌着你父亲的血
your father's blood definitely runs through your veins.
幸好 这血很快要流干了
Luckily, not for long.
奥斯瓦尔德 你错了
Oswald, you're making a mistake.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
那就有待证实了
We'll see, won't we?
我们去看看你在建什么吧
Now, let's go see what you're building.
我等不及了
I can't wait!
酒保 再来杯蚱蜢
Barkeep, another grasshopper.
那对你不会有用的
Those won't help.
好吧 给我你的钱
All right, give me your money.
什么
What?
你挣的钱 应该说是他挣的钱
The money you made-- well, that he made--
给我
give it to me.
无法做保证 但我会尽力而为
I don't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do.
小莱
Lee. Lee.
我想知道
I just got to know.
你为什么改主意了
Why did you change your mind?
是因为我的魅力吗
Is it my charisma?
接近了
Close.
你问我为什么会来这样的地方
You asked what I was doing in a place like this.
我才不想待在这里
I don't want to be here.
我根本不想靠近哥谭
I don't want to be anywhere near Gotham.
我离开了
I left.
但我没法不回来
But I couldn't stay away
因为泰奇病毒
because of the Tetch virus.
奈何岛遭到的破坏比其他地方都严重
It hit the Narrows harder than anywhere else.
那又如何
So?
那又如何 那是我的错
So? It was my fault.
吉姆想阻止病毒 我却制止了他
Jim tried to stop the virus and I didn't let him.
我是被感染了 但不管怎么说 我那么做了
I was infected, but nonetheless, I was there.
我没办法 我必须来这儿
I don't have a choice. I have to be here.
对了 如果你想勒索我
If you wanted to blackmail me, by the way,
你应该
what you should have done
利用格兰迪的人气
was taken advantage of Grundy being popular,
威胁带他走
threatened to take him away,
那样 琦瑞因为害怕失去她的明星
and then Cherry, afraid of losing her star,
就会逼我帮你了
would have forced me to help you.
明天来诊所
Come by the clinic tomorrow.
我们这就开始
We'll get started.
你好 漂亮女士
Hi, pretty lady.
爱德又要聪明起来了
Ed's gonna be smart again.
爱德要聪明起来了
Ed's gonna be smart?
爱德会变得非常聪明
Ed's gonna be very smart.
没事的 查理
It's okay, Charlie.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald.
我想告诉你 我原谅你
I want you to know I forgive you.
老大
Uh, boss.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
这什么情况
What's happening?
孩子
Kids.
法尔科内孤儿院和学校
你建立了一家孤儿院
You started an orphanage?
我本想等下周都完工了
I wanted to surprise you next week
再给你这个惊喜的
when everything was finished.
我
I...
-我 -孩子们 回来啦
- I... - Children. Back inside, please!
奥斯瓦尔德 我想说
Oswald, I want you to know
我理解你面对的压力
I understand the pressure you face.
你想要生存 就必须把每个人
Your very survival depends on seeing everyone
都视作潜在威胁
as a potential threat.
我眼看着我父亲那么多年来背负这样的重担
And I watched my father bear that weight for years.
我不希望你落得跟他一样
I don't want you to end up like him.
索菲娅 请原谅我
Sofia, please forgive me.
我怎么能呢
How can I?
我刚刚不都原谅你了吗
When I've already forgiven you?
但你还欠我一样东西
But you do owe me one thing.
随你说
Anything.
午餐
Lunch.
你喜欢奶酪汉堡吗
How do you feel about mac and cheese?
很喜欢
I love it.
你刚刚吓死我了
You gave me quite the scare back there.
你感觉如何了
How are you feeling?
不怎么样
I've had better days.
医生说你不会有事
Doc says you're gonna be okay.
他知道什么
That shows what he knows.
猪头人呢
Pyg?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他本可以杀了我
He could have killed me,
但他没割得很深
but he cut me just deep enough
逼你只能在去追他
to make you choose to go after him
和救我这废物之间选择
or save my worthless hide.
没什么好选的
It wasn't a choice.
不管怎样 我欠你的
Either way, I owe you.
那就还债吧
So pay it back now.
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
你收企鹅的钱多久了
How long you been taking money from Penguin?
你知道麦茨格是中间人
You knew Metzger was the bagman.
你知道中岛有问题
You knew Nakajima was dirty.
猪头人
The Pyg says all this stuff
你活该被杀
about you deserving to be killed.
我不知道我之前怎么没看出来
I don't know why I didn't see it before.
大概我是不想看出来
Maybe I didn't want to.
我只想知道多久了
I just need to know how long.
几年吗
We talking years?
不
No.
就是开始发执照之后
Just since this license crap started.
局长命令我们遵守
The commissioner ordered us to comply.
然后麦茨格开始
Then Metzger started showing up
带着装现金的信封来找我们
with these envelopes stuffed full of cash.
我没做什么我本来不会做的事
I didn't do nothing I wouldn't have done anyway.
你得明白 吉姆
You got to understand, Jim.
我的账单 我的债务
The bills I got, the debts I got.
得停止了
It stops.
现在停止
It stops now.
...让全城高度警戒
...has the city on high alert.
一个被称为猪头人教授的
Gotham finds itself gripped by terror
仪式性警♥察♥杀手
at the hands of a ritualistic cop killer,
让哥谭被恐惧包围
being called Professor Pyg.
他逃过了警方追捕 目前仍在逃
He is still at large after evading the police.
哥谭市警局敦促市民保持冷静
The GCPD are urging people to remain calm
并响哥谭市警局中♥央♥指挥部
and to report any suspicious activity
上报一切可疑行为
to GCPD's Central Command.
两只母猪
Two mother pigs
住在猪圈里
lived in a pen.
它们各生了四只小猪
They each had four piglets,
那就是十只猪了
and that made ten.
小猪们都喜欢玩
All the piglets loved to play,
它们成天
and they rolled
在泥巴里打滚
and they rolled in the mud all day.
到了晚上
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表