剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
子弹也一样
Nor bullets, too!
因为她要为你们发声 为你们抗争
'Cause she's here to speak out and fight for you!
好啊
Yeah!
准备上战场了吗
Ready to battle?
准备好震撼全场了吗
Ready to rock?
好了
Yeah!
奈何岛的人♥民♥
People of the Narrows,
有请医生
here's The Doc!
医生 医生
Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc!
医生 医生
Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc!
医生 医生 医生
Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc!
医生
Doc! Doc!
医生 医生 医生
Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc!
今早有人企图杀我
This morning someone tried to kill me.
什么
What?
或许是外来的人
Maybe it was someone from the outside.
或许是你们中的哪个
Maybe it was one of you.
不可能
No, no way.
我不知道是谁 我也不在乎
You know what, I don't know, and I don't care.
但我知道
But what I do know...
有人不喜欢我在说的话
is that someone did not like what I was saying.
为什么团结奈何岛
Now, why would the idea of a united Narrows
会让人害怕
scare people?
我来告诉你们
I'll tell you why!
因为团结的奈何岛才强大
Because a united Narrows is a strong Narrows.
你们猜怎么
And guess what.
怎么
What?
他们是该害怕
They should be scared.
好啊
Yeah!
她多棒啊
Magnificent, isn't she?
好久没见了啊
It's been forever, right?
我该现在就抓走你
I should bust you right now.
得了 吉姆 别那么大气
Oh, come on, Jim, don't be grumpy.
我全力支持你的前任
Your ex has my full support.
-她真的能改变这里的情况 -嗯
- She's really gonna change things around here. - Yeah.
有人雇佣格里芬·柯兰克今早刺杀她
Someone hired Griffin Krank to kill her this morning.
你真觉得这不会再发生吗
You really think they won't do it again?
-柯兰克 -玩具制♥造♥师
- Krank? - ?A toymaker,
兼刺客
but also an assassin. ?
就哥谭有这种事
That is so Gotham.
因为团结一致
Because together,
我们将拥有改变生活的力量
we have the power to change our lives.
想象医院
Imagine a hospital.
想象学校
Imagine schools.
想象这破旧的房♥屋被拆除
Imagine these slums torn down!
孩子们值得拥有更好的生活
The children deserve better.
你们的孩子值得拥有生活
Your children deserve life!
说得好
Yeah!
医生 医生
Doc! Doc! Doc!
吉姆
Jim.
-医生 -我愿意把这当做是尊称
- Doc. - ?I'd like to think of that as a sign of respect,
而不是因为想象力匮乏
not just a lack of imagination.
你回来多久了
How long you been back?
有一阵了
A while.
怎么不联♥系♥我
I wished you would have contacted me.
我一直在忙
I've been busy.
看出来了
I can see that.
你看上去很棒
You look great.
你看上去没变
You look the same.
你是来逮捕谁的吗
Are you here to arrest someone?
我吗
Me?
我来是因为有人想杀你
I'm here because someone wants you dead.
刺客还在逃
The assassin's still on the loose,
雇他的人也是
as is the person who hired him.
你不安全
You're not safe.
这里是哥谭
It's Gotham.
真有谁是安全的吗
Is anyone ever safe?
你在跟爱德合伙
So you're partners with Ed, huh?
为什么
Why?
我就在这儿呢
I'm right here.
有什么不可
Why not?
虽然不是我的首选
Wouldn't have been my first choice,
但 世事难料
but the universe has funny ways.
我还在呢
Still here.
回头见了 吉姆
I'll see you around, Jim.
我去到处看看
I'm gonna take a look around.
那是...
That's...
天呐
Oh, boy.
我一直想找你呢
I've been trying to get to you.
你不该在这儿 你被通缉了
You shouldn't be here, you're a wanted man.
别激动 英国佬 我可有朋友呢
Better stay cool, Limey. I've got friends here.
这是为了蒂芙妮
?That was for Tiffany.
-这是为了我 -救命
- And that was for me. - ?Help me!
这人杀了我女朋友
This man killed my girlfriend.
他是个疯子
He's a maniac.
你太替我省事了
Ah, you're making this too easy.
我就告诉警♥察♥这只是自卫
I'll tell the cops this was self-defense.
抱歉我才赶来
Sorry it took me so long.
我去厕所了
I was in the john.
我更喜欢你泡茶的时候
I liked you better when you were making tea.
哈维
Harvey,
你怎么会在这里
what the bloody hell are you doing here?
我在这里工作
I work here.
别用那副口气 这地方挺有历史的
Don't say it like that; this place has history.
我喜欢做酒保 包含了两个我最喜欢的元素
I love bartending; it involves two of my favorite things:
喝酒和无视他人
drinking and ignoring people.
这些混♥蛋♥是谁
Who are these jokers?
他是个杀人犯
He's a bloody murderer.
那叫警♥察♥吧 我只是酒保
Then call a cop; I'm a bartender.
不 他才是杀人犯
No. He's the murderer.
-我有不在场证明的 -是吗
- I have an alibi. - Oh, yeah?
我猜猜 是他们中的一个吗
Let me guess: one of these guys is your alibi?
你现在怎么说
What do you say now, pal?
不 我不是
No. I'm not an alibi.
我来报♥警♥
I'll call it in.
小猫咪
Hi, kitty-cat.
对了 你真不会跟踪人
You suck at following people, by the way.
艾薇
Ivy?
正是本尊
In the flesh.
只是变了样
Just different flesh.
你发生什么了
What happened to you?
美妙的事
Something wonderful.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
它在穿过你的血管
Coursing through your veins?
那是我的精华
It's my essence.
你的脑袋发晕吗
Is your head swimming?
嘴巴干吗
Your mouth drying up?
它现在存在于我体内
It lives within me now...
这股力量
this power.
喝下去
Drink.
能抑制毒素
It'll counteract the toxin.
我试了几次 但是
It took me a few tries, but...
终于成功了
it'll work.
是吧
See?
你得信任我
You have to trust me.
你疯了
You've gone crazy.
不 不是的
No, I haven't.
我是重生了
I've been reborn.
我再不会被低估
And I will never be underestimated
或无视了
or ignored ever again.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表