剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你们都没问我它们是为谁准备的
You haven't even asked me who they're for yet.
好吧 我配合 是为谁准备的
All right, I'll bite. Who are they for?
拜托 詹姆斯
Come on, James.
你是一名警探
You're a detective.
推理一下啊
Do some detecting.
杰罗麦 你哥哥
Jeremiah, your brother.
没错 他是一个
Bingo. That's one.
另一个呢
And the other?
市里另外唯一一个扫过我兴的
Well, the only other irksome do-gooder
令人厌烦的小圣母
who's ever spoiled my fun in this town.
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne!
不
No.
不
No?
你可以抓我
You can take me.
我愿意坐上去 脖子上套个那玩意
I'll sit up there with one of those things around my neck,
但我不会让你抓他上去的
but I won't let you have him.
我不想要你 吉姆
Well, I don't want you, jim.
我想要我哥哥
I want my brother
还想要布鲁斯
and I want Bruce.
现在就要
I want them now.
好吧 让我们带他们离开
All right. Let me get these people out of here,
然后我上去...
I'll come up there...
你根本没在听我说话
You are not listening to me!
这是在逼我动手
And that is forcing my hand.
杰罗姆...
Jerome...
不
No...
把我哥哥带来
Bring me my brother.
把韦恩带来
Bring me Wayne.
马上立刻
Bring 'em now.
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday*
*亲爱的 小布少爷*
*A dear, Master B.*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday To you.*
我去拿些盘子
I'll get some plates.
对于一个亿万富翁来说 你的安保系统
You know, for a billionaire, your security system is...
真差
lame.
凯尔小姐
Miss Kyle.
谢谢你 阿尔弗雷德
Thank you, Alfred.
慢用吧
Enjoy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
在我生日的时候来看我
Visiting me on my birthday.
其实我不知道是你生日
I actually didn't know it was your birthday.
我是正巧在附近闲逛
I just happened to be strolling in the neighborhood.
无论如何
u202dEither way...
很高兴见到你
it's good to see you.
我知道那都是装的
I knew it was an act.
什么
What?
熊孩子那套
The brat...
还有喝酒 朋友什么的
and the drinking, the-the friends.
都是装的
It was an act.
你似乎比我更确定这一点
I think you're more sure about that than me.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce,
我们有客
we have visitors.
布鲁斯 我们需要你的帮助
Bruce, we need your help.
发生了什么
What happened?
你不知道让人等着很无礼吗
Don't you know it's rude to keep a guy waiting?
把我的人♥质♥带来 詹姆斯
Bring me my hostages, James.
我扣扳机的手指在发痒
My trigger finger is getting itchy.
他想要的人♥质♥是他哥哥
The hostages he wants are his brother...
还有你
and you.
什么 你搞笑呢 绝不可能
What, you have a laugh? No bloody way.
我也不喜欢这样
I don't like it any more than you do.
但是布鲁斯 你要相信我
But, Bruce, you have to trust me.
卢修斯和我有个计划
Lucius and I have a plan.
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你没把我当回事
I don't think you're taking me seriously enough.
那么
Well...
好吧
all right.
我们看看
Let's see.
一二三四五六七
Eeny meeny miny moe,
你们一个要去 死
one of these people have got to... go.
是那家伙
Oh, it's that guy.
你看到发生了什么吗
Did you see what just happened?
那人是个胡言乱语的疯子
That man's a raving bloody lunatic.
-不能相信他 -这次我同意阿尔弗雷德
- He can't be trusted. - For once I agree with Alfred.
布鲁斯 听我说
Bruce, listen to me.
有了你的帮助 我们可以阻止更多死亡
With your help, we can prevent more deaths.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
杰罗姆在用短波无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Jerome is using a shortwave radio trigger
触发死亡开关
with a dead man's switch--
如果我们能切断信♥号♥♥
if we can cut the signal,
他就没法引爆♥炸♥弹
he won't be able to activate the explosives.
这仪器能发射强大的信♥号♥♥
This emits a powerful signal
让附近的无线电波全部失灵
that disables all radio waves close to it.
只要它在距离杰罗姆几尺的范围内
Once within a few feet of Jerome's device,
他的触发器就会失灵
his trigger will be useless.
那样就能给我们争取时间
That will give us the time
让狙击手干掉杰罗姆
for the snipers to get a clean shot on Jerome,
萤火虫和其他人
Firefly and the others.
我把它放在身上 你们就有时间铲除他们
If I wear this, that gives you time to take them out.
没错
Correct.
你肯定这样能行得通吗
Are you sure it's gonna work?
非常肯定
I'm positive.
99%肯定
99% positive.
那我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
那些人需要我们的帮助
Those people need our help.
好孩子
Good man.
雷霄从城市建立之初就拥有了这栋房♥子
Ra's owned this house for as long as this city has existed.
他说过他在这里藏了秘密
He said he kept his secrets in here.
古老的秘密
Ancient secrets.
我们谁也没见这扇门后有什么
None of us have ever seen what's behind this door.
门一直锁着
It remains locked,
没有钥匙
and there is no key.
试过炸开吗
Tried dynamite?
不必了
No need.
主人选你是有原因的
Our master chose you for a reason.
我一生
All my life...
都知道我注定要做大事
I have known that I was meant for more.
内心深处有些东西
That there was something deep inside of me
我无法解释
that I couldn't explain.
我回家了
I'm home.
长官 我们看到目标了
Sir, we got target in sight.
没法从舞台下方进入
No way in from below the stage.
我的四名手下已经找到位置了
Four of my men have found positions.
很好
Good.
别声张 做好准备
Stay low, hang tight.
千万别扣扳机
No hair triggers.
开错一枪 市长就完了
One missed shot means adios Mayor.
收到
Copy that.
待命
Standing by.
我看了新闻
I watch the news.
我知道你为什么来 戈登先生
I know why you're here, Mr. Gordon.
如果你认为我会像羔羊一样
And you must be out of your mind
被牵去待宰 那你肯定是疯了
if you think I'm gonna be led like a lamb to slaughter.
我明白你的担忧 但你弟弟不是在虚张声势
I understand your concern, but your brother doesn't bluff.
如果我们无视他的要求
If we ignore his demands,
很难说他会做什么
there's no telling what he might do.
我们可以用这个阻断其遥控器信♥号♥♥
We can block his remote's signal with this.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你和布鲁斯能接近他几尺的范围内
If you and Bruce can get within a few feet of him, u202d
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表