剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
但我觉得你还会回来
but I've got a feeling you're gonna be back.
我不喜欢需要时刻提防着
And I don't like looking over my shoulder.
要我提醒你吗 芭芭拉
Need I remind you, Barbara,
你用过那刀一次了
you've already tried using that knife.
而且 你寡不敌众
And also, you're outnumbered.
那恶魔之首真是没能让你看到未来啊
That Demon's Head's really not working out for you, huh?
救命
Help! Help!
布洛克 怎么回事
Bullock, what the hell is going on?
为什么要撤空大桥
Why are we clearing the bridges?
叫你做就做 快去吧
Because we said to do it. Now just do it.
有哥谭市警局运输车来过吗
Did a GCPD transport van come through here?
大概20分钟前 还得给它让路来着
About 20 minutes ago. Had to make way for it.
情况如何
What's your status?
所有桥都在撤离
All the bridges are being cleared.
但我刚收到直升机上来的消息
But I just heard from our choppers
他们在每座桥上都看到了运输车
and they spotted vans on every bridge.
运输车都就位了
Vans are in position.
炸♥弹♥随时会炸
Bombs could go off any minute.
怎么回事
What the hell?
吉姆
Jim!
让开
Out of the way!
你什么时候才会明白 芭芭拉
When will you ever learn, Barbara?
刀必须由
The knife has to be held by...
由布鲁斯·韦恩握着 我懂
Held by Bruce Wayne. I get it.
告诉你 这是为了塞琳娜
So you know, this is for Selina.
那样的话 你一定要很失望了
In that case, it must be very disappointing for you,
要如此死去
dying like this.
你干什么
What are you doing?
好样的 芭芭拉
Well done, Barbara.
选择权现在在你了
The choice is now yours.
继续做布鲁斯·韦恩 还是接受你的命运
Stay Bruce Wayne or accept your destiny.
成为哥谭的黑暗骑士
Become Gotham's dark knight.
看来杰罗麦的威胁不假
Seems Jeremiah's made good on his threat.
我猜 这样的话 你是不会走了
And I take it that means you're not leaving.
我怎么能走
How can I?
他们现在更需要我了
They need me more than ever now.
除了我 没人会帮他们了
No one will help them but me.
那我们怎么办
So what does that mean for us?
爱德 我们到此为止了
Ed, this is the end of the road for us.
这么久以来 我一直说另一个爱德是傻瓜
All this time I've been calling the other Ed stupid
但我才傻
and I'm the idiot.
你根本没打算跟我走
You were never gonna leave with me.
你只是想救吉姆·戈登
You just wanted to save Jim Gordon.
你和吉姆其实没那么不同
You and Jim really aren't that different.
你们都自以为了解我
You both think you know me.
你们都想改变我
You both want to change me.
但你们都看不清我
Neither one of you really sees me.
不管怎样 爱德 我的提议是真心的
For what it's worth, Ed, I was offering you something real.
但我不可能成为你想要的人
But I was never gonna be who you wanted.
而你迟早会杀了我
Sooner or later, you were just gonna kill me.
你就是这样的人
It's just what you do.
很有可能
That's quite possible.
但你错了 小莱
But you're wrong, Lee.
我看得清你
I do see you.
冷静
Calm.
布奇呢
Where's Butch?
你把他怎么了
What did you do with him?
我在这儿呢
I'm right here.
你是你了
You're you.
是啊
Yeah.
我又是我了
I'm me again.
-嗯 -我爱你
- Yeah. - u202dI love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald.
我不会忘记你的帮助
I'll never forget this.
不论你需要什么 我都会帮忙
Anything you need, I'm there.
谢谢 布奇
Thank you, Butch.
我要你知道 我把你当做朋友
I want you to know I consider you a friend.
我真的很抱歉
And that I am truly sorry.
什么
What?
你以为我忘记你杀了我妈妈吗
Did you think I forgot that you murdered my mother?
我就那么翻篇了
That I just got over it?
我每天都活在那份痛苦之中
I have lived with that pain every day.
我本可以在任何时候杀了你
I could have killed you any time I wanted,
但我相信以牙还牙
but I believe in an eye for an eye.
你夺走了我唯一爱的人
You took away the one person I love,
所以我也要夺走你唯一爱的人
so I took away the one person you love.
你要承受这份痛苦
And you get to live with that.
你做这么多
All of this...
找到斯特兰奇 治好布奇
finding Strange, curing Butch,
就是为了当着我的面杀了他
was all so you could kill him in front of me?
没错
Exactly.
但别担心
But don't worry,
等我觉得你已承受了足够多的折磨时
in time, when I feel that you have suffered enough...
我会把你也杀了的
I will kill you, too.
除非我先杀了你
Not if I kill you first.
你大可一试
You're welcome to try.
我会杀了你的
I'll kill you!
塞琳娜
Selina!
她怎么样了
How is she?
手术顺利
She did well in surgery,
但子弹打断了她的脊椎
but the bullet severed her spinal cord.
损伤可能是不可逆的
And the damage is likely permanent.
韦恩先生 医院要关闭了
Mr. Wayne, the hospital is shutting down.
这是最后一辆
This is the last ambulance
准备去登船的救护车
leaving for the boats.
我们可以带上你 但我们得走了
We have room for you, but we need to go.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我不能走 阿尔弗雷德
I can't leave, Alfred.
雷霄是对的
Ra's was right.
这是我的使命
This is what I'm meant to do.
哥谭都撤空了 布鲁斯少爷
The city's abandoned, Master Bruce.
你已经帮不上什么忙了
There's nothing more you can do here,mate.
杰罗麦还逍遥在外
Jeremiah's still out there.
他不是你的责任
He is not your responsibility.
哥谭不是你的责任
Gotham is not your responsibility.
我要把它当做我的责任
I'm making it mine.
不管了
Oh, sod it.
那好
All right, fine.
-我们都留下 -不
- We'll both stay. - No.
我需要能确保塞琳娜会没事
I need to know Selina's gonna be okay.
求你
Please.
好吧 我会确保她的安全
All right, I'll see that she's safe...
然后我就回来找到你
...and then I'll come back and I will find you.
我保证
I promise.
你不能放弃一整座城市
You just can't throw in the towel on an entire city.
无从知道还有多少炸♥弹♥布置在城里
There's no way to know how many bombs are still out there.
电力还没恢复 水供给也被破坏
The power's out, water supply's damaged.
你就是要放弃 别说那么多
You're giving up, plain and simple.
我们是在继续执行撤离
We're proceeding with the evacuation.
渡轮会整夜进行疏散
Boats will run all night.
所有人都要走 包括警♥察♥
Everyone leaves, including the police.
政♥府♥已宣布哥谭为禁区
Now, the governor's declared the city off-limits
直到情况得到评估
until the situation can be evaluated.
我反正不走 如果你要逮捕我
Well, I'm not leaving, so if you're gonna arrest me,
就现在吧
do it now.
他是对的 吉姆
He's right, Jim.
政♥府♥都放弃这里了
The government's given up on the place--
大家都跑了
there's gonna be nobody here.
黑帮在抢占地盘
The gangs are carving up turf.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表