剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
All the people who hurt us.
你觉得他们是无辜的
You think they're innocent.
他们都有罪
They're guilty.
这个城市里的每一个人
Every person in this city.
他们都在吐出毒素
They spew out poison.
你怎么会没被那窒息
How are you not choking on it?
唯一让我窒息的 艾薇 就是你的疯狂
The only thing that I'm choking on, Ivy, is your insanity.
你不该那么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
现在你要死了
Now you're gonna die.
艾薇 看下面
Ivy, look down.
好吧
Well.
是啊
Yeah.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
我们互相残杀吗
We kill each other?
也可以这样
That's an option.
你一向觉得自己比我强
You always did think you were better than me.
不是的 我本是你的朋友
That's not true. I was your friend.
我们曾是朋友 艾薇
We were friends, Ivy.
你自己也这么说
You said so yourself.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
我现在是另一个人了
I'm a different person now.
这不是我想要的
This isn't what I want.
再别碍我的事了
Don't get in my way again.
手举起来 带武器了吗
Lift your hands up. Got any weapons?
我差点以为这会是一场愉快的谈话了呢
I'd almost think this wasn't going to be a friendly conversation.
只是谨慎而已
Just being careful.
-他们没问题 -好
- They're clean. - ?Okay.
明智
Smart lady.
你说你想要奈何岛一切收入的30%
So you said you wanted 30% of everything in the Narrows.
如果我说
What if I told you
我有更好的东西可以给你呢
I had something more valuable to offer?
比如
Such as?
吉姆·戈登
Jim Gordon.
我知道别人不知道的他犯下的罪行
I know crimes he's committed no one else does.
这可以让你得以控制他
It would give you control over him.
这肯定比这里的三成收入更有价值
Surely that's worth more than 30% of this.
我自己就有吉姆·戈登的黑料
I have my own dirt on Jim Gordon.
但你不能用
But you can't use it.
否则 你也不会坐在这里威胁我了
Otherwise, you wouldn't be sitting there threatening me.
是吧
Would you?
索菲娅
Sofia,
接受我的交易吧
take my deal.
我有更好的办法能让戈登顺从我
I have a better way to bring Gordon around.
不 不
No! No!
撑住
Stay with me.
撑住
Stay with me. ?
你别想活着出去
You're never gonna get out of here alive.
-我的人会杀了你的 -你的人
- My people are gonna kill you! - Your people?
你以为这些枪是谁藏的
Who do you think planted these guns?
你可以出来了
You can come out.
你好啊 医生
How you doing, Doc?
我要让桑普森掌管奈何岛
I'm having Sampson run the Narrows.
你该趁有机会时杀了我的
You know, you should've killed me when you had the chance.
你没有杀
Mm, the fact that you didn't
就让我知道了我需要的一切
told me everything I needed to know.
不
No!
由于我们是家人 我就只废你一只手
Since we're family, I'm only going to do one hand.
把她丢到街上
Throw her on the streets.
让奈何岛看到他们女王的惨相
Let the Narrows see their queen.
现场已基本得到控制
The scene here remains largely out of control
但艾薇·佩帕依然在逃
but Ivy Pepper remains at large.
调查人员仍在场内...
Now, inside, we have a team of investigators...
喂
Yeah.
什么
What?
她在哪
Where is she?
先生
Sir?
先生 打扰
Sir? Excuse me.
你是亲属吗
Are you family?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
她不肯说是谁干的
She wouldn't tell us who do it.
不用她说
She didn't have to.
阿卡姆可不常有自愿入院的
Arkham doesn't get many volunteers.
你知道我是谁吧
You do know who I am, right?
精神病罪犯足以概括了
Criminally-insane pretty much covers it.
看好条款
Read...
就签字吧
and sign.
我就回来
I'll be back.
真讨厌被你说对
Hate that you were right about this,
但这能保证她的安全
but it'll keep her safe.
爱德
Hey, Ed?
什么东西有两只眼睛 却看不见
What has two eyes but can't see?
又来了
Oh, this again.
两根针
Two needles.
半个"密西西比" 谁在乎呢
Half of "Mississippi." Who cares?
你该在乎 爱德
You should, Ed.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come!
我就知道你会看懂我的信
I knew you'd understand my letter!
你怎么知道我会...
How did you know I'd be...?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我不是在跟你说话 爱德
I'm not talking to you, Ed.
我是在跟他说话
I'm talking to him.
他读到我的信了
He read my letter!
读一下每句话的第一个词
Read the first word of each sentence.
"请把爱德带来阿卡姆 我才能释放你"
"Please bring Ed to Arkham so I can set you free."
什么东西有两只眼睛 却看不见
What has two eyes but can't see
他面前发生的一切
what's happening in front of him?
爱德·尼格玛
Ed Nygma!
不 我来是为了救小莱
No. I came here to save Lee.
他读了我的信
He read my letter!
你
You...
你错了
You're wrong!
我是爱德
I am Ed!
爱德华·尼格玛 仅此而已
Edward Nygma! That is it!
小莱相信我 她看得到真正的我
Lee believes in me. She sees me for who I am.
但我看到了他 爱德
But I see him, Ed!
不
No.
小莱·汤普金斯或许让爱德变强大了
Lee Thompkins may have made Ed strong,
但我看得到另一个你
but I see the other you.
那个我不敢说他名字的人
The one whose name I wouldn't speak.
但因为他赢得了这个权利
But because he has earned it,
也因为我需要他 我要说出来
and because I need him, I'm saying it now.
不 求你 不要
No, please! Please don't.
-我需要你 -不要
- I need you... - ?Please.
谜语人
Riddler.
我们开工吧
Shall we get to work?
那么
So...
你怎么从屋顶下来的
how'd you make it off the roof, then?
旁边大楼的消防梯
A fire escape on the next building.
你为什么要逃离戈登
Why'd you run from Gordon?
你大可告诉他那是你
I mean, you could've told him it was you.
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是 不能
I just... couldn't.
我要帮助他人 阿尔弗雷德
I'm going to help people, Alfred.
如果我要为此接受自己的全部
And if that means accepting every part of myself,
不论好坏
good and bad,
那我会的
then I will.
我接受
I do.
我父母会希望如此的
That's what my parents would have wanted.
你父母会非常为你骄傲的
Your parents would be very proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
阿尔弗雷德
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表