剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
她跟我一模一样
It looks exactly like me.
那就是我
It is me.
我终于找到了我真正的使命
I have finally found my true purpose.
我不会允许你的嫉妒分我心的
I'm not gonna let your jealousy distract me.
女士们 护送盖勒文小姐出去
Ladies, escort Miss Galavan to the street.
我自己走
I'll show myself out.
其实 我觉得该让
Actually, I think it's time
我的忠诚仆人教教你做人了
my loyal servants taught you some manners.
你怎么不自己动手
Why don't you do it?
因为我是一个不死之神的
Because I am the one true heir
古老王超的唯一真正继承人
of an immortal god's ancient dynasty.
我不会再让你这样的人脏了我的手了
And I don't dirty my fingers with the likes of you anymore.
任何家长都不会承认
No parent will admit it,
但每个人都是偏心的
but everyone's got their favorites.
是吧 哥哥
Right, brother?
那个自己打扫房♥间 乖乖做作业
The one who cleans their room, does their homework,
又没想杀谁的孩子
doesn't try to kill everybody.
这位完美先生
Little Mr. Perfect here.
没错
Yeah.
他就是那样的孩子
He was that guy.
他被有钱人领养了
He got adopted by rich folks.
去了最好的学校
Went to the top schools,
然后去了最好的大学
then, a top college.
而我呢 生活在
Meanwhile, I got dragged
马戏团里 母亲是个抑郁的酒鬼
through the circus by my depressed alcoholic mother.
每天还得打扫大象粪
Forced to clean up elephant dung every day.
谁管啊
Who cares?!
你们知道那玩意多大块吗
Do you know how big those things are, folks?
但我知道爸爸妈妈
But I know something that Mommy and Daddy,
从不知道的事
they never knew.
你跟我一样疯狂
You're as crazy as I am.
这在你的DNA里
It's in your DNA.
我们流着同样的血
See, we got the same blood running through us.
我们基本上一模一样
We are practically identical.
你是个杀手
You are a killer.
那是你的本性
It's your nature.
别再抵抗了
Stop trying to fight it.
来吧
Take your best shot.
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
狙击手死了
The snipers are dead.
去屋顶上 能干掉几个是几个
Get up on the roof, take as many as you can.
好 不过告诉你 化学品要来了
All right. Just know, a bunch of chemicals are heading this way.
稻草人让韦恩的化学家调好了
Scarecrow had the Wayne chemists mix it up.
所以他在拖延
That's why he's been stalling.
他想要一大群人
He wants a big crowd.
他要在这里放疯笑气
He's gonna release the laughing gas right here.
我们得疏散群众
We need to evacuate the area!
带大家疏散
Get these people out of here!
不管做什么 带他们走
Do whatever you have to! Get them out of here!
该结束这场疯狂闹剧了
It's time to kill this maniac once and for all.
刚刚可真棒
That was so good!
我爱你
I love you!
看天上
Hey, look up in the sky!
我去
Holy crap.
危险 极度易燃
打扰 先生 可以帮帮我吗
E-Excuse me, sir, could you help me?
不行
No can do, sport.
得为老大把飞艇开到位置上
Got to get this rig into position for the boss.
去哪里
And where is that?
佩斯利广场
Paisley Square.
就到了
Almost there.
然后我就可以放毒气了
Then, I can drop the load.
用这个杆子
With this lever.
你马上把这玩意调头
Now, you turn this thing around right now!
你看不到...
Can you not see...
我说了 哥们
Like I said, pal,
不行
no can do.
继续往前
Keep coming!
就位
Get into position.
老天爷
Holy moly.
老天爷
Holy moly.
吉姆 你看到了吗
Jim, are you seeing this?
嗯 快疏散大家
Yeah. Get everyone out of here.
我去追杰罗姆
I'm going after Jerome.
我可以一枪把它打下来
I can take it down with a shot.
那化学品可能会泄露的
And risk spilling the chemicals?
这倒是
Oh, yeah, right.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald?
吉姆 帮我
Jim, Jim, help me.
他们敲昏了我 现在我在一架飞艇上
They knocked me out and-and-and now I am in some blimp
我旁边还有那个毒气 飞行员
with-with that horrible gas and-and the pilot,
他被催眠了 我不能
he's been hypnotized and I-I don't...
你在飞艇上
You're on the blimp?
对
Yes.
对 你得帮我
Yes. You have to help me.
不不
No, no, no.
你得帮我们
You're gonna help us.
你在河附近
You're near the river.
我需要你把飞艇开去那里
I need you to steer it over there.
开飞艇
Steer a blimp?!
你疯了吗 吉姆
Are you out of your mind, Jim?!
我都不自己开车
I don't even drive my own car.
如果你不做 会死几千人 甚至更糟
If you don't, thousands will die, maybe worse.
还有什么更糟
What's worse than that?
如果城里都是疯子 你还怎么经营帝国
How can you run an empire in a city full of lunatics?
举起手来
Hands up.
它多美
Beautiful, isn't she?
等我一下
Just give me a second.
我得打给飞行员
Got to call the pilot.
告诉他已经到位置了
Tell him he's in position.
是 杰罗姆
Yes, Jerome.
不好哦
Not cool.
杰罗姆
Jerome? Jerome?
我就位了
I'm in position.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
已经太迟了
Too late, anyway.
开火
Bombs away!
好玩
Funny.
不
No!
好吧 上啊
Okay, okay. Uh... um, up, up, up.
上上
Up, up, up. Oh! Oh...
好了
Okay, okay.
河 河在哪呢
River, river. Where is the river?
真是为难 吉姆
Quite the dilemma, Jim.
你要让我摔死吗
You gonna let me fall and die?
还是把我拉上去 逮捕我
Or are you gonna pull me up and arrest me?
怎么样
What's it gonna be?
执法还是杀人
Lawman or murderer?
好戈登
Good ol' Gordon.
总是按规矩来
Always playing by the rules.
所以我能活得比你久
That's why I'll outlive you.
所以我惹人爱
That's why I'm loved
因为我根本不在乎规矩
'cause I don't give a damn about the rules.
下去的路很长
It's a long way down.
你确定你能活得比我久吗
You sure you'll outlive me?
我确定
Oh, I'm sure
因为我不止是个人
'cause I'm more than a man.
我是个念头 理念
I'm an idea, a philosophy.
我会继续在阴影里延续下去
And I will live on in the shadows
活在哥谭的不满中
within Gotham's discontent.
你很快会再见到我的
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表