剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
这么糟吗
That bad?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
再见
Bye.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
得了
Right.
你没...
You're not...?
我没什么
I'm not what?
给我们带了午饭
Brought us lunch.
你不用麻烦的 我们有专人做那个
Right, well, you didn't need to. We have people for that.
我知道 我就是那种人
Yeah, I know. I'm one of those people.
好吧 等等
Right, hold on...
首先
First...
他的身份不假
So, he is legitimate.
茱莉娅
Julia?
比安卡
Oh, Bianca, hi!
你在等本杰明吗
You're waiting for Benjamin?
不是 我就是在等大巴
No, no, I'm just I'm waiting for a bus, actually.
好吧
Ah, OK.
那你来对地方了
You're in the right spot for it.
我就不打扰你了
I will... I will leave you to it.
我好想喝咖啡
I am craving caffeine.
他今天在家工作
He's working from home today.
虽然你没问
Not that you asked.
别告诉他你看到我了
Don't tell him you saw me.
再见
Bye.
下午好 HTK 有什么可以帮您的
Good afternoon, HTK, how can I help?
你好 我是阿德利公♥司♥的乔纳森
Oh, hi there. It's Jonathan from Ardley & CO.
我正想着你能不能帮我呢
I was just wondering if you could help me.
我们收到了一些来自
We've had some exceptional work
本杰明·格林的出色作品
delivered to us from Benjamin Green
我想送点东西以示感激
and I just want to send a token of appreciation.
问题是 我们登记的可能是他的旧地址
Problem is, I think we have an old address for him on file.
-真是可怕... -好 我给你查查
- It's genuinely scary... - OK, let me just check for you.
-你手里的地址是什么 -你这么会撒谎
- What address do you have? - ..How good a liar you are.
是加伍德街58号♥
It's 58 Jarwood Street.
不 他住在W23CV的费恩戴尔路125B号♥
Ah, no, he's 125B Ferndale Road, W2 3CV.
W23CV的费恩戴尔路125B号♥
125B Ferndale Road, W2 3CV.
很好 非常感谢 你帮大忙了
Great. Thank you very much, that's really helpful.
-还有别的事... -谢谢 再见
- Is there anything else...? - Thank you, bye.
你可以带妈妈去炸鸡店吃浪漫晚餐
You could take Mum for a romantic meal in the chicken shop.
你在巴恩斯住太久了
You've lived in Barnes too long.
我就知道你会因此变得混♥蛋♥
I knew it'd make a twat of you.
一个男人想往上爬
A man wants to go up in the world.
谁能怪他呢
Who can blame him?
于是他就去找了个有钱 年纪大
So, he goes out, finds a rich old,
而且别忘了 还很脆弱的女人
and let's not forget, vulnerable woman.
然后就行了
And then bingo!
再见 垃圾公♥寓♥
Goodbye, shithole flat.
你好 德文郡六卧宅邸
Hello, six-bedroom house in Devon.
你为什么总把人往坏了想
Why do you always think the worst of people?
你说呢
Why do you think?
我不能接 我们在...
I can't answer! Not when we're...
你为什么要小声说话
Why are you whispering?
黛拉
Della?
-你能听到吗 -妈妈
- Can you hear me? - Mum!
我要上台了
I'm about to go onstage.
我就问一句
It's just a quick one.
你有空吃周日午餐吗
Are you free for Sunday lunch?
我要做♥鸡♥肉 不是什么大餐
I'm doing a chicken, nothing fancy.
就是...妈妈
Thing is, Mum...
我知道挺远的
I know it's a trek for you,
但洛特每隔五秒就问
but Lottie has been asking on a five-second loop
她什么时候能见到最喜欢的姑妈
when she'll be seeing her favourite auntie.
唯一的姑妈
Only auntie.
别那样 她...
Don't be like that, she's...
我没哪样 我就是...
I'm not being like anything. I just...
好 我去 谢谢
Yes, I'll come, thanks.
好 太好了 她肯定高兴
All right, great. She'll be really pleased.
抱歉 妈妈 我得挂了
Sorry, Mum, I've got to go.
你...
Can...?
还说我会撒谎
And you say I'm a good liar.
那不算
That doesn't count.
每个人都会对妈妈撒谎
Everyone lies to their mother.
事实上 这叫善举
Fact. Call it an act of kindness.
你觉得妈妈真想知道我生活的实际情况吗
You think Mum really wants to know the reality of my life?
会要她老命的
It'd finish her off.
她唯一的女儿 真真正正的灾难
Her only daughter, the proverbial car crash.
这叫开玩笑
It's called a joke.
那可不怎么好笑
Well, it's not desperately funny.
那正好跟我其他的新笑料很搭了
Well, it'll fit right in with the rest of my new material, then.
黛拉
Del...
你会告诉我吧 如果你需要...
..You would tell me if you needed...
天啊
Oh, my God!
是他
That's him!
毒品
Drugs.
他是毒贩
He's a drugs dealer.
我不会让你再喝咖啡了
I'm not giving you any more caffeine.
什么
What...?
来啊
Come on, then!
天啊
God.
一个律师这么干真没什么不好呢
This is a great look for a lawyer.
我也不想说"我早说了"
Hate to say I told you so,
但是
but...
其实 不 我喜欢说这话
Actually, no, I don't, I love to say it.
走吧
Come on.
怪不得他动作那么快
No wonder he moves so fast.
即将流落街头的威胁最能够
Nothing like the threat of imminent homelessness
给浪漫之轮上油了
to oil the wheels of romance.
你就没迟过交租吗
I suppose you've never been late for your rent!
等等 你不是在可怜他吧
Hang on, this isn't you feeling sorry for him, is it?
他在占妈妈便宜呢
He's taking Mum for a ride.
我们又不能确定
We don't know that.
我们只知道
We just know...
他有麻烦
..He's struggling.
那算什么罪行
What's the crime in that?
他对我们什么都不是
He's nothing to us.
真的什么都不是
Literally nothing.
她是我们妈妈
She is our mother.
你不能走
You can't go!
谁知道他回来时会是什么样
Who knows what state he'll come back in,
我们还可能发现什么
what else we might find?
我要为妈妈留下
Well, I'm staying for Mum's sake.
别假装是为了她
Don't pretend it's for her!
不知为什么
For some inexplicable reason,
你似乎更喜欢待在外面
you seem to prefer being anywhere
而不是回家找你的老婆孩子
but at home with your wife and kids.
去你的
Fuck off.
我不知道你在逃避什么或谁
I don't know what or who you're running away from,
但跟踪妈妈的新男友
but stalking Mum's new boyfriend
真的太奇怪了 哪怕是就你而言
is a curious move - even for you.
等等 好吧
Oh, hang on, all right.
让我捋捋
Let me just get this straight.
你在给我人生建议
You're giving me life advice.
这才真是好笑话呢
Now, that's a real joke.
下次表演时加进去吧
Try putting that in your next set.
帕特里克
Patrick?
我去开吧 反正我也没站在一堆垃圾里
I'll get it. It's not like I'm knee-deep in shite or anything!
抱歉 我以为你是...
Oh, sorry, I thought you were...
帕特里克 我听出来了
Patrick, yes, I gathered.
妈妈
Mum!
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表