剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Facts! Facts that you went looking for!
你想找个理由不嫁给我
You wanted to find a reason not to marry me.
你以为是我破坏了你的信任
You think... you think that I've broken your trust?
事实是
Well, the truth is...
你也破坏了我的信任
..You've broken mine, too.
现在不需要了
Don't need it now.
你不能就这么放弃我
You can't just give up on me.
否则你要怎么
Or you'll what?
杀了我吗
Kill me?
你知道真正悲哀的是什么吗 本杰明
Do you know the really sad thing, Benjamin?
悲哀的是 如果你告诉我了
The sad thing is that if you had told me,
我或许还能接受
I might have been able to get past it,
因为那是个吓坏的男孩
seen it as the actions of a terrified boy,
他根本不知道自己下手有多重
who just didn't know what his punch would mean
会毁掉多少人生
and the lives that it would ruin.
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
我想告诉你一切的
I wanted to tell you everything.
你不知道我多想
You have no idea how much.
你不是个真人
Instead of a real person...
而是个虚构的人
..I got a construct.
你抹去了你的过去
You erased your past.
你的哥哥
Your brother.
你的名字
Your name.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think that I know that?
你以为自从我们认识
Don't you think that I have been terrified
我不是每天都心惊胆战
every, every single day since we met
怕你发现吗
that you would find me out?
我累坏了
I am so tired.
我也是
Me too.
我需要你为我做一件事 我需要你跟我来
I need you to do one thing for me, I need you to come with me.
我会解释的
I will explain.
我会解释的 我保证
I will explain, I promise you.
但我需要你给我一个让你理解的机会
But I need you to give me one chance at making you understand.
我的人生不...
My life wasn't...
不像你的孩子那样
It hasn't been like your kids' lives.
我妈妈她...
My mum, she was all...
很刻薄 我以前以为是毒品的缘故
hard edges. I used to think it was the drugs...
让她不成人样
bending her out of shape.
但说到底 其实就是她
But in the end, I really think that it was just her,
总做错误决定 最终又要我们来承担
making wrong decisions, ones that we had to live with, you know.
基兰没爸 我爸没用
No dad for Kieran, and a... A useless one for me.
她死后 基兰拼尽全力
And when she died, Kieran tried so hard
假装一切正常
to pretend that everything was normal.
从没让任何人发现 只有我们
Never letting on to anyone that we were alone.
那一切 是需要钱的
And all of that, it had to be paid for.
我们生活得很艰难 你是无法理解的
And that became hard, in a way that you could never understand.
他说我们只需要50镑
He said all we needed was 50 quid.
50镑 我们就能度过那个月
50 quid and we would be OK for the month,
他叫我望风
he asked me to be lookout.
我就坐在那里
So I stood there...
我坐在那里 直到我听到
I stood there till I heard...
有个人躺在那里 血流...
And there's this man lying there, blood just...
你...你是说是基兰
Are you...? Are you saying it was Kieran?
我没说什么
I'm not, I'm not s-saying.
那我为什么要相信你
Then why should I believe you?
你真觉得我能杀一个人吗
You really think that I am capable of killing another person?
我本来没觉得
I didn't...
但现在
But...now...
是的
..Yeah.
我是这么觉得
I do.
我为什么觉得这不会是好事
Why do I get the feeling this is bad news?
进来
Come in.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我没办法
I had to.
我告诉她了
I told her.
现在我需要你再告诉她一遍 她才会相信我
And now I need you to tell her too, so that she believes me.
求你
Please.
你告诉她了 告诉她什么了
You told her. Told her what?
我说
I did say...
我说你不是有意的
I said that you didn't mean to.
但是
Still...
那人死了
A man died.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你清楚你做了什么
But you know what you did?
那是个意外 他不是有意的
I mean, it was an accident. He didn't mean to do it.
我弟弟是个好人
He's a good man, my brother.
你不能 你不能这么做
You can't, you can't do this.
你不能再一次毁掉我的人生
You can't ruin my life again.
你告诉她是你
You tell her it was you!
我也希望我能那么说
I wish that I could.
你告诉她是你
You fucking tell her it was you!
他在撒谎 我发誓
He's lying, I promise you, he's lying!
基兰
Kieran!
求你 基兰 我求你了
Please. Please, Kieran. I'm begging you.
告诉她 究竟发生了什么 求你
You tell her. You tell her what really happened. Please!
你不觉得她被骗得够惨了吗 肖恩
Don't you think she's been lied to enough, Sean?
过来 行了
Hey, hey, come here. Cut it out, it's OK.
你不知道我多想你
You've no idea how much I've missed you!
你不知道我多想我哥哥
You've no idea how much I've missed my big brother.
我也想你了
I've missed you, too.
那你为什么...
Then, why are you trying...
让一切都白费了
..To make it so it's all for nothing?
因为你搞砸了
Because you ruined it.
我们拿妈妈发誓的
We swore on Mum's life.
我们发誓再不说起
We swore that we wouldn't talk about it.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
那我呢
What about me?! What about me?! Eh?
我多爱你
I fucking love you!
你不...
You don't...
如果你爱我 就会说实话了
Cos if you did, you would tell the truth.
我只打了他一下
I only hit him once.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我...
I'm...I'm s...
真对不起
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
你让他背锅
You let him take the blame.
你的亲弟弟
Your own brother.
本杰明 我想走了
Benjamin, I want to go.
不 别走
No, don't go, please.
你想知道他为什么跟你在一起吗
Do you want to know why he's with you, love?
因为你能给他 他不曾拥有的一切
It's because you give them all the things that he never had -
钱 地位
money, status...
和爱他的妈妈
..And a mother who loved him.
我看得到你的未来 弟弟
I know what's coming for you, brother,
哪怕你自己看不清
even if you're too blind to see it.
你会困在一个你无法融入的世界里
You're going to be stuck in a world that you don't belong.
待在一个绝不会接受你的家庭里
With a family who will never accept you...
有一个领养老金的老婆
..And a pensioner for a wife.
我还是不懂
I still don't understand.
为什么替他顶罪
Why take the blame?
他21了 我才15
He was 21, I was 15.
少年犯听上去能好点
Young Offenders' didn't sound so bad.
但那是你的人生啊
But it's your whole life.
你有没有经历过
Have you ever had a moment where it's just...?
远超乎你想象的时刻
A moment so far beyond what you imagined.
让你觉得
That you're just, you're...
灵魂出窍
..You're outside of yourself.
你
Just...
机械行事
Just doing.
我以为
I thought that...
我真的以为我是在救他
I really thought that I was saving him.
那是让我在那里撑下去的念头
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表