剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
He didn't. I want you to be protected.
如果本杰明并无恶意 就不会拒绝
If Benjamin's intentions are good, he won't object.
你不是真那么想吧
You cannot seriously believe that.
如果我叫他签这个 就意味着一件事
If I ask him to sign this, it means one thing.
意味着我不信任他
It means I don't trust him.
那我们就完了 那正中你的下怀
And then it's over, which is what you want.
妈妈 这不是在攻击本杰明
Look, Mum, this is not some attack on Benjamin!
每个人结婚时
No-one goes into marriage
都以为会地久天长
thinking anything other than it'll last forever.
相爱相亲 计划未来
It's all love and plans
永远如此 但是
and endless time, but...
人会变的
..People change.
你是在说自己
This is about you.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事 一切都好
Nothing. Everything's fine.
我真的需要你这么做
I really need you to do this.
即便不为你 就当是为我
If not for yourself, then for me.
这不公平 帕特里克
It's not fair, Patrick.
你好 欢迎
Hello, hello! Welcome!
请进吧 泰德
Come in, come in. Ted.
那我不打扰你了 妈妈
I'll leave you to it, then, Mother.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas, I guess.
你也是 儿子
And you, son.
你来了
You're here!
来来
Come on in, come on.
进来吧 喝点东西
Come in, have a drink.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
这是我家
This is my house!
现在不是了
Not any more.
我想告诉你这不是我的主意
I want you to know it wasn't my idea.
请你妈妈来
To...to have your mother.
我不希望你觉得我很残忍♥
I don't want you to think I'm cruel.
她更喜欢你
She prefers you.
谁能怪她呢
And who can blame her?
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表