剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
金真情迷
第一季第三集
她的情敌
前情提要
下集预告
驱逐通知
今天我惦念你 茱莉娅
茱莉娅·戴
茱: 我们不是朋友
不能连接到网络 余额不足
帕特里克
本杰明·格林 只剩一夜了
帕特里克
你们见过了
You've met then.
我刚刚还在问本杰明
I was just asking Benjamin here
喜不喜欢我们家的房♥子
how he's enjoying the family home.
或许可以不那么紧张
Things could be easier.
我不想跟你谈这个
I'm not having this conversation.
你早晚得谈
You have to at some point!
你为什么没搬来
Why didn't you move in?
因为内心深处 我跟他一样 有毒
Because, deep down, I'm just like him. Toxic.
告诉我他的开场白
Tell me his opening gambit.
他挺客气 虽然他不必那么客气
He was nice to me...when he didn't have to be.
即将流落街头的威胁最能够
Nothing like the threat of imminent homelessness
给浪漫之轮上油了
to oil the wheels of romance.
-她就再不会信任我们了 -那我们就不说吗
- She will never trust us again. - So, we just sit on it?
要不干脆忘了这事更好
Better still, we forget about it.
或者 我们继续收集对他不利的证据
Or...we build a watertight case against him.
你要打给他 是吧
You're calling him, aren't you?
不关你事
It's none of your business.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码不存在
The number you have dialled has not been recognised.
就好像你可能金屋藏娇了
It feels a bit like you have got some woman stashed away.
你真那么想吗
Is that really what you think?
我在开玩笑
I was joking.
嗯嗯 知道吗
Yeah, yeah. Well, you know what?
感觉不像玩笑
It didn't... It didn't really feel like it.
我已经太老了 不想玩这套
I think I'm too old for this.
陷入爱河
Being in love.
你不是爱上他了吧
You're not in love with him?
那真就那么糟吗
Would it be the worst thing in the world?
我在想 我们跟踪他
I'm thinking we follow him.
你为什么想娶我
Why do you want to marry me?
好吧 我得挂了
Anyway, look, I've got to go...
我在跟艾莉通话 我打给了她
That was Ally. I called her.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
爸爸怎么办
What about Dad?
其实就是你是在报复我
This is really all about you getting revenge on me.
如果你肯承认你还爱着我会好过一些
It would be easier if you'd admit you are still in love with me.
等他离开你们妈妈 他肯定会的
When he leaves your mother, which he will,
他会带走你们的遗产
he'll be leaving with your inheritance.
我只是想保护你
I want you to be protected.
是你父亲叫你这么做的吗
Did your father put you up to this?
我开始怀疑你究竟是真想嫁给我
I am starting to wonder whether you actually want to marry me
还是说这只是报复泰德的方式
or whether this is just some way of getting back at Ted.
我们不是孩子了
We're not kids any more.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
这是我家
This is my house!
现在不是了
Not any more.
背叛
Betrayal.
没什么能与之相比
There's nothing quite like it.
一切曾踏实的东西都变得不定
Everything that felt solid suddenly shifts.
你看人的方式变了
You look at people differently.
甚至是你爱的人
Even the ones you love.
尤其是你爱的人
Especially the ones you love.
一个念头折磨着你
And this thing gnaws at you
像你脑海里的小声音
like a voice in your head,
一遍遍地说
saying over and over,
"别
"Don't.
信任
Trust.
任何人"
Anyone."
我没多长时间
I don't have long.
有客人要来吗 还是一位客人
Guests coming round? Or a guest...
著名的本杰明吗
Is it the famous Benjamin?
我好想了解他
There's so much I want to know about him.
你无权过问本杰明
You don't get to ask about Benjamin.
是啊 或许吧
No, no, I guess I don't.
谢谢你的慰问卡
Thank you for the card.
这是应该的
It's what people do.
卡莉怎么样了
How's Cali holding up?
这不是她最喜欢的一天
Not her favourite day.
是啊 她肯定很想爸爸
Yeah. She must miss her dad.
但我们的安排照常
But we'll do our thing.
我总希望哪一年我们能跳过去扫墓的部分
I keep hoping one year we'll skip the graveyard part
直接去喝酒吃午饭
and head straight for the boozy lunch.
但她还是坚守虔诚
But she remains staunchly religious.
我觉得是为了气我
I think it's to spite me.
你不能一起来吗
You wouldn't come with us?
能吗
Would you?
这主意太傻了 别理我
Absurd idea, ignore me.
我以为泰德会跟你们一起去
I assumed that Ted would be going with you.
不 他
No. He...
他不记这天
It's not a day for him.
他都不记得已经十年了
He doesn't even remember it's been ten years.
你还没告诉他吗
You haven't told him?
我们的关系不是那样的
We don't have that sort of...relationship.
什么样的 成年人的
What, a grown-up one?
我还觉得我挺克制了
Oh, I thought I was rather restrained.
我们最好还是避开一切关于泰德的话题
Perhaps it's best if we steer clear of all things Ted-related.
不是我提起他的
I didn't bring him up.
其实就是你 但不管怎样
You did, actually. Either way,
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
今天不想
Not today.
克雷顿是个好人
Clayton was a good man.
不 他不是
No, he was not.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但他是我的混♥蛋♥
He was a bastard, but he was my bastard.
我们美化死人真是太荒唐了
It's so absurd the way we eulogise the dead.
所有人一入土就变成天使了
Everyone's fucking angelic the moment they get into the ground.
现在就马上答应我
Promise me, right here, right now,
你将来提起我只说实话
you will only tell the truth about me.
我应该能做到
I think I can manage that.
但克雷顿确实是个好父亲
What is true about Clayton, though, is he was a good father.
他作为父亲比我作为母亲强
He was a better father than I am a mother.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
而你呢...
Whereas you...
你就像是完美母亲的模板
..You're like some cut-out template of the perfect mother.
你善良 会倾听
You're kind and you listen.
我自己的孩子可能会反驳的
I think my own children would dispute that.
你一向受不了恭维
You never could take a compliment.
感觉好像好久以前了 是吧
Feels like forever ago, doesn't it?
他们俩扮罗宾·汉
The pair of them playing Robin Hood
拿着小破塑料的弓和箭
with those crappy plastic bows and arrows.
你记得利奥非要我为此给他编头发吗
Do you remember Leo insisting that I plaited his hair for it?
他扮的少女玛丽安的确很美
He did make a lovely Maid Marian.
我好怀念这样
I've missed this.
你可真是不同凡响
You're something else. You really are.
我不是想...
I didn't mean to...
你就不能接受摆在你面前的东西
You can never just take something for what it is.
就是喝喝咖啡
It's a coffee.
只是因为这一天对你很不好受
Because it's a shitty day for you. That's all.
我知道 我没指望...
I know, I'm not expecting...
你知道你这一年都没
Do you know that you've never actually
跟我道过歉吗
said sorry to me in a whole year?
就好像你做的事
As if what you did...
就好像那不值得你道歉
As if it doesn't actually merit an apology.
我想被原谅吗
Do I want to be forgiven?
当然了
Obviously.
我该被原谅吗
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表