剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
- No. - Do you want some moussaka?
-那太好了 谢谢 -谢谢
- Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks. - Please.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
基兰
Kieran.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 我喜欢利奥 他是个好小伙儿
No problem. I like Leo. He's a good lad.
我也喜欢他
Me too.
弟弟
Hey, bro, listen.
我有好消息
I've got some really good news and
我想当面告诉你
I wanted to tell you in person.
什么事
Tell me what?
利奥的爸爸答应为他的项目出资了
Leo's dad's agreed to back his venture...
所以我有工作了
..which means I've got myself a job.
在哪工作
A job where?
这里啊
Here, of course.
希望这样我们也有机会
I hoped it'd give us a chance to...
能好好重新联络感情了
..properly get to know each other again.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想跟你私奔
I want us to elope.
想想看 就我们俩
Imagine it, just us.
我们可以按我们的心意举办婚礼
We...we can have the wedding the way that we want it,
然后我们可以离开 去你的别♥墅♥住
and then we can go, we can hole up in your villa
我们可以...
and...and we can try...
我们可以回到当初
we can get back to way that things were
我们初遇时那样
when we... when we first met.
你这样好奇怪
This is...odd behaviour.
我更喜欢说冲动
Well, I prefer impulsive.
我们的婚礼就在两天后 本杰明 两天
Our wedding is in two days, Benjamin. Two days.
一切都就绪了 钱都花了
Everything is ready, all the money's been spent.
你不是不在乎钱吗
I thought...I thought you didn't care about money?
那不是重点
That's not what this is about.
你这是因为基兰要回来
This is about Kieran coming back.
-不是的 -你有事瞒着我
- No, it's not. - There's something that you're not saying.
我可不傻
And I'm not an idiot,
尽管大家似乎都拿我当白♥痴♥
despite the fact that everyone seems to treat me like one.
好吧
Ok.
好 今晚我坐在桌边 我想
OK, I...I sat around that table tonight and I thought...
我想 "这里谁真心替我们开心"
..I thought, "Who here is actually happy for us?"
我一直希望
And I...I...I have kept hoping that...that...that
等到我们结婚时 事情会...
by the time that we got married, that there would be...
发生改变
..that things would change.
会...即便说不上对我们有爱
That there would be, I don't...if not love for us...
对我有爱 至少也会有友好
..me, that there would be, I don't know, at least good will.
但事实就是
But there's just...
完全没有
There's just not.
所以 就你和我吧
So. You and me.
怎么样
What do you say?
听上去更像是逃跑
I'd say it sounds a lot like running away.
只剩一夜了
One more sleep.
分房♥睡
Apart.
我以为你开玩笑的
I didn't think you were being serious.
恐怕不是
I'm afraid so.
新婚前夜新郎新娘要分房♥睡 否则...
Separate beds for the bride and groom the night before or else...
我们会遭遇不幸
..terrible things will befall us.
喂
Hello.
妈妈 你在哪 你离开几小时了
Mum! Where are you? You've been gone for hours.
本杰明一直在打电♥话♥
Benjamin's been calling.
我们婚礼前不能说话的
We're not supposed to speak before the wedding.
好吧
Right.
转告他
Tell him that.
-告诉他我跟你在一起 -好吧 但你没在
- And tell him I'm there with you. - OK. But you're not.
那就撒谎 黛拉 你肯定能做到吧
Then lie, Della. I'm sure that's not beyond you.
什么 怎么回事啊 妈妈
What? What's going on, Mum?
肯定有事 我能感觉出来
Something is going on. I know it is.
妈妈
Mum?
你不认识本杰明·格林吧
You don't know a Benjamin Greene, do you?
他以前住在街对面的切赫特小区
He used to live across the road on the Chethurst estate?
本杰明·格林 好像不认识
Benjamin Greene? No, I can't say I do.
要我说 这里的人我应该都认识
And I like to think I know most folks 'round here.
你认识基兰·马歇尔吗 他哥哥
Do you know Kieran Marshall, his brother?
基兰 当然
Oh, Kieran. Oh, aye.
大家都认识基兰 但他弟弟叫肖恩
Everyone knows Kieran. But his brother's called Sean.
这个
Look, er...
这是本杰明
This is Benjamin.
我的天
Well, bugger me!
他是你什么人
Who is he to you?
我明天要嫁给他
I'm marrying him tomorrow.
哪怕他做了那种事
After what he did?
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表