剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Well...it's a lot for them to take in.
是啊 当然了
You're right, you're right. Of course, you're right.
至少 不管那是多大的灾难
No, I suppose no matter how car-crashy it was,
我们还能安慰自己
at least we can console ourselves
最糟的已经过去了
with the fact that the worst is over.
茱莉娅来了 找你
Julia's here...to see you.
希望你不是想改变明天的安排
I hope you're not going to change our arrangements for tomorrow
毕竟
because, you know,
父亲在重大节日见见孩子
it is customary for a father to see his children
算是习俗
on all the major holidays.
-我不会改安排的 -很好
- I'm not changing any arrangement. - Good. Good.
因为去年见不到他们 感觉很不一样
Because last year wasn't the same, not seeing them.
那是他们的选择 跟我无关
That was their choice, not mine.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
我是来告诉你
What I came to tell you
本杰明和我要结婚了
is Benjamin and I are getting married.
他为什么想娶你很明显
Well, it's obvious why he'd want to marry you.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
为了你的钱
For your money.
我忘了我完全没有其他优点
I forgot that I was utterly devoid of any other charms.
你为什么答应 这我就不能理解了
Why you'd say yes, that's the bit I can't fathom.
-我不想再吵架了 -谁说要吵架了
- I don't want another row. - Who said anything about rowing?
我们只是在客客气气地说话
We're just having a conversation, a perfectly civil one.
提醒我一下 离婚是
Remind me, is it three or four months
三个还是四个月前办妥的
since the divorce came through?
那给我看看戒指吧
Well, let's see the ring, then.
别害羞 他肯定给你买♥♥了好大块钻石
Don't be shy, I'm sure it's quite the rock he's got you.
我给你那枚花了我三个月的薪水呢
Three months' salary, that's what I spent on yours.
我知道本杰明基本上还是个学生
I know Benjamin is basically still in school,
但为了这样的事 他肯定也豁出去了
but for an occasion like this, I'm sure he pushed the boat out.
你真是个孩子
You really are such a child.
要跟孩子结婚的女人还好意思说
Says the woman marrying one.
我不是来请求你祝福的
I didn't come to ask for your blessing,
我只是跟你说一声
I just came to tell you.
我已经说完了 所以我要走了
Which I've done, so I'm going to go now.
不管你信不信 我是想帮你 茱莉娅
I'm trying to help you here, Julia, believe it or not.
我不希望你被耍弄
I don't want you made a fool of.
怎么 比你更甚吗
What - any more than you did?
是了吧 其实就是为这个
And there we have it, what this is really all about.
你是在报复我
You getting revenge on me.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up!
如果你肯承认你还爱着我
It would be easier and a lot cheaper
会好过一些 也更省钱
if you'd just admit you're still in love with me.
你还记得我们曾经多幸福吗
Do you remember how happy we were?
我们那天多幸福
How happy we were that day?
你顶着你可笑的鲻鱼头
You with your ridiculous mullet
我的腰只有这么细 满脸的笑容
and me with a waist this thin and a smile as wide as my face.
感觉好像其他人都不重要
And it was just like...it was like nobody else mattered.
就只有我们
It was just us.
我记得
I remember.
如果我当时知道接下来是什么样的日子
If I'd known then what was coming
你其实是什么样的人
and who you really were,
我绝不会说"我愿意"
I would NEVER have said yes.
你千万别觉得
Don't you think for one second
这跟你有一丝关系
that this is anything even to do with you.
我该把花送去哪
Where shall I send the flowers to?
算了 我还是等等吧
On second thoughts, I'll hold off.
因为你和我都知道你绝不会真那么做的
Cos you and I both know you'll never go through with it!
妈妈 停下
Mum! Mum, Mum! Stop...
妈妈
Mum!
-该死 我在睡觉呢 -出什么事了吗
- Fuck, Mum, I was asleep! - Is everything all right?
我需要你们都听我说
I need you all to hear me.
怎么 邻居也要听吗
What - and the neighbours, too?
给我们点空间 回屋里去
Just... space. Go on back inside.
我昨晚感到很抱歉
I found myself last night wanting to apologise.
就好像我
As if I...
我们做错了什么 我们没有
We've done something wrong. We haven't.
我们相爱了
We're in love,
不管你们可能觉得这多么难以接受或荒唐
however difficult or absurd you might all find that.
而因此 我们要结婚了
And as a consequence, we're getting married.
这其实很简单
It's really quite simple.
-我们知道了 -别打断我
- Yeah, we get the memo. - Do not interrupt me!
我说得好像我们要订婚很久
I made out like it would be a long engagement
因为我不想让你们更难受了
because I didn't want any of you to feel any worse
因为你们显然很难受
than you CLEARLY already did.
但我60岁了
But I am 60 years old.
我或许是你们的母亲
And I may be YOUR mother,
但那不是我的全部
but that is not all I am.
我再不要浪费我的生命
I refuse to waste any more of my life
为他人着想
doing what is best for other people.
我要马上结婚
I want to get married soon.
而且我就要在这里结婚
And you know what? I want to do it here.
你们如果能支持就太好了
Your support would be lovely.
但如果不
But in the absence of that...
我只要你们做一件事
..I'd ask of you one thing.
老实说 这真的不过分了
Which, frankly, isn't very fucking much.
我只要你们都闭上嘴
I'd ask that you please keep your mouths shut.
妈妈 那...
Mum? That was...
简直太酷了
That was seriously cool.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah!
霸气侧漏
Pure She-Ra!
昨晚我
Last night, I...
我该像个正常人那样
I should have just done what a normal person would do
说恭喜 给你个拥抱
and say congratulations, given you a hug.
但我没有
But I...didn't.
因为
Cos...
因为我太不擅长做出任何许诺
cos I'm so supremely shit at commitment of any kind,
我只能看到自己的立场
I...can't see past myself,
所以 对不起
so I am sorry.
还有
And...
恭喜 妈妈
congratulations, Mum.
但我们能不能别抱了
But can we skip the hug part?
-我卡住了 -我要蓝色的 你可以拿绿色的
- I'm stuck. - Hey, I want the blue one. You can have the green one.
好 给
OK. There we go.
你对颜色有偏好吗
Have you got any preferences as to colours?
我挺喜欢黄色
I quite like yellow.
我不知道任何问题的答案
I don't know any of the answers to the questions.
你可以...
Well, you know, you can just...
你可以来我们队
you can just join our team.
我们需要一切帮助
Yeah, we need all the help we can get.
我能问问吗
Dare I ask?
-她要嫁给他了 -她...
- She's marrying him. - She's...?
真没想到她这么有种
I...didn't think she had it in her.
你...
And you're...?
我不介意 这不算新闻
I'm fine. It's non-news.
你们做了几十年夫妻
You were married for decades,
不高兴也是正常的
it's natural to be upset.
我没不高兴 真的没有
I'm not...upset, I'm really not.
我不敢苟同
The lady doth protest too much.
我们说好的
We made a deal.
再不去担心他们了 担心她
No more worrying about them, about her.
重要的是你和我
It's you and me that matters.
这上唇的汗多得犯罪
That is a criminally-sweaty upper lip.
我有特别疯狂的消息
I have some seriously bat-shit news.
别杀信使 但妈妈
And don't shoot the messenger, but M-Mum's...
她订婚了
..She's engaged.
-很高兴你能打来 -你在听吗
- It's good to hear from you. - Are you listening?
爸爸 妈妈要再婚了 跟那个...
Dad, Mum is getting remarried to that...
-他 -我知道 她告诉我了
- Him. - I know, she told me.
是吗
She...she did?
谢谢
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表