剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
金真情迷
第一季第六集
她的爱人
前情提要
我知道你在出轨 帕特里克
婚前协议
少年凶手因杀害店主入狱
幸福到永久
婚宴
我需要跟你谈谈
婚前协议
本杰明·格林
本杰明
少年凶手因杀害店主入狱
我知道你在出轨 帕特里克
基兰
Kieran.
妈妈 这是本杰明的哥哥
Mum, this is Benjamin's brother.
我没说分手 我说暂停
I didn't say a break, I said time-out.
这是很不一样的
They're very different things.
-婚前协议是标准操作 -这我知道
- Prenuptial agreements are standard practice... - Yeah. I know.
是你父亲叫你这么做的吗
Did your father put you up to this?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Would you do me the honour of being my wife?
因为她 茱莉娅
Because of her... Julia.
那可能只是梦 或者是我记错了
Maybe it was a dream. Or maybe I got it wrong.
我没看到我爸打我妈
and I didn't see my dad beat the shit out of my mum
然后还企图自杀
and then try to kill himself?
我想跟你私奔
I want us to elope.
我们的婚礼就在两天后
Our wedding is in two days.
你有事瞒着我
There's something that you're not saying.
我可不傻
And I'm not an idiot.
这是本杰明
This is Benjamin.
他是你什么人
Who is he to you?
我明天要嫁给他
I'm marrying him tomorrow.
哪怕他做了那种事
After what he did?
我隐瞒了我的真实身份
I'm not who I say am.
但谁不是呢
But then, who is?
我们都戴着面具
We all wear our masks.
隐藏我们的黑暗
Hide our darkness.
我们的痛苦
Our pain.
我们都想成为另一个人
We all want to be someone we're not.
但那有什么不好
But where's the harm in that?
我当然希望你在了
Of course I wish you were here.
当然了 但
Of course I do, but...
这一切都好难
And none of it's easy and
而我跟我妻子在一起时
it's made a shitload harder
你突然打给我 就让我更为难了
by you calling me half-cut when I'm with my wife.
拜托
Oh, please...
茱莉娅
Julia!
妈妈 你在吗
Mum, are you in there?
稍等
Oh, just one sec.
你昨天去哪了
What happened to you yesterday?
妈妈
Mum?
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
没事 没出什么事
Oh, nothing. Nothing's wrong.
那为什么没消息
What was with the radio silence, then?
我们通话后 我又打了六通电♥话♥
I called, like, six times after we spoke,
总是接到语♥音♥信箱
kept going to voicemail.
我的手♥机♥没电了 我没想让你担心的 亲爱的
My phone died. I didn't mean to worry you, darling.
我就是有些最后的事需要处理
I just had some last-minute stuff to deal with.
那就是我和帕特里克该干的事
Well, that is what Patrick and I are here for.
你的工作很简单
Your job is a very simple one.
好好享乐
Enjoyment.
去洗澡吧
Now, get showering.
你个老傻帽
You old fool.
太过头了
Oh...it's too much.
我想着 如果说什么时候该肉麻一把
I figured if ever there was a time for sentiment,
就是现在了 但你可不许笑
it's now, but you have to promise not to laugh.
我不会的
No, I won't.
如果我看到了分毫的假笑
If I see even the hint of a smirk,
那我就打住
then the drawbridge is coming up.
我无法想象你一直以来多么孤独
I can't imagine how lonely it's been.
没人愿在本杰明的事上支持你
Having no-one on your side about Benjamin.
但你是那么棒 一直坚守立场
But you have just stuck to your guns in the most brilliant way.
所以 我学你的
So, in the spirit of channelling you...
我
..I...
我邀请艾米丽今天过来了
..I've asked Emily to come today.
作为我的...
As my...
我希望可以
I hope that's OK.
当然 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
你值得拥有幸福
You just have to be happy.
但
Just...
要确保她是个好选择
Just makes sure that she's a good one.
她是的 你需要担心的是我
She is. It's me you have to worry about!
我是担心你
Oh, I do.
但或许
But, maybe...
或许我再不需要担心了
..Maybe I don't need to any more.
我们最好开始为新娘做准备了
I guess we'd better get this bridal shit on the road.
这话我很难说出口
This is hard for me to say.
没事的
It's OK.
我已经知道了
I know already.
我从你最初告诉我
I've known ever since you...
就知道了
Since you first told me that...
你不会那么做的
you wouldn't do it.
你做不到
You couldn't do it -
嫁给他
marry him.
因为是我们 是吧
Because it's us, isn't it?
一直
It's always...
都是我们
..Been us.
不管发生了什么
Despite everything.
-我们爱彼此 -泰德
- We love each other. - Ted, I...
我复仇了 现在你又跟这个小白脸
I had my revenge and now you with all this, younger man,
当着我的面炫耀 带他回我们家
flaunting him in my face, bringing him...back to our house.
你也复仇了
You've had yours.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
所以我们能...
So...we can...
我们能重新开始了
..We can start again.
你和我
You and me.
你为什么复仇
Your revenge for what?
为你离开我
Well, for you leaving me.
我没离开你啊
I never left you.
或许你人没有 但你疏远了我
Maybe not physically, but you withdrew.
-所以是我的错咯 -不
- So it's my fault. - No...
唯一重要的是
All that matters is -
都过去了 我们可以回到过去了
it's done with and we can get back to how we were.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
怎么说的
What's the phrase?
过去是陌生国度
The past is a foreign country.
但对于我们 是两个很不同的国度
Only, for us, it's two wildly different countries.
事实是
Truth is that...
这很不好承认 但
And it's hard to admit, but
我是跟你一样有罪
I am as guilty as you...
因为我隐瞒了 没说出来
for burying it, for not speaking up for...
我的沉默腐蚀了一切
My silence has corroded everything.
现在我受到了惩罚
Now I'm being punished.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们曾经的样子
How we were.
我在说那个
That's what I'm talking about.
你对我做的事
What you did to me.
你的暴♥力♥
Your violence.
我们从未谈过
We've never talked about it.
我不能谈这个
I can't do this.
我现在需要谈
I need to now.
我需要知道为什么
I need to know why.
这就是我来想说的 想问的
And that's what I came to say, or to ask...
不是...
Not...
暴♥力♥之前的那一刻
The moment just before...
那就是我最感兴趣的部分
That's the bit that I'm really interested in,
当你从不做
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表