剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Sure, whenever. Just...
帕特里克在出轨
Patrick's having an affair.
看来是上梁不正下梁歪
Like father, like son, I guess.
不 那不一样的
No, that's different.
他不像我的烂人老哥那样是无聊或发♥情♥了
He wasn't just bored or randy, like my shit of an older brother,
他是...迷失了
he was...lost.
你工作了一辈子
I mean, you work all your life
献出了你的一切
and you give everything you have
然后突然就退休了
and then it's just, like, boom, retirement.
一直以来 循规蹈矩 却什么都没得到
So...all that doing the right thing comes to nothing.
当错误的东西出现
So, when the wrong thing presents itself...
你刚刚是把我妈妈说成了"错误的东西"吗
Did you just describe my mother as the wrong thing?
她生出了你
Well, she produced you,
我觉得这对于她算是扳回一局了
which I consider one of her more redeeming features,
但她也插足了我爸妈
but, then, she did split up my parents.
他们都完美无瑕 是吗
Who were both faultless, right?
如果不是我妈妈这个妖女
So, if it wasn't for the witchery of my mother,
他们就不会分开吗
they'd still be together?
是啊
Yep.
而且过得很好
And thriving.
我们都会很好
We'd all be.
你或许很快就能测试你的理论了
Well, you might be able to test your theory soon.
别说这么一句就不说了 你什么意思
Don't just say that, then go all Coy Roy. What do you mean?
我的意思是...他们分床睡了
I mean...they're sleeping in separate beds.
不祥之兆
The kiss of death.
那或许是有办法
So, maybe there's a way.
如果有人帮忙的话
With a little helping hand.
别看我
Don't look at me.
你知道如果我们父母没在一起
You do realise that if our 'rents weren't together...
那也不会有这种
..there'd be none of this
恶心的假继兄妹关系了
icky pseudo-stepkids' vibe...
我们可以更...公开了
..and we could...we could be more open?
历史总会以奇怪的方式重复上演
History has a funny way of repeating itself.
同样的错误一犯再犯
The same mistakes made again and again.
最终让我陷入了我想逃离的关系
Ending up with me trapped in something I don't want to be in.
身边是个我无法信任的男人
With a man I can't trust.
基兰
Kieran...
他要住在橡树旅馆
..he's, er...he's going to stay at The Oak.
你跟我说你是独子的
You told me that you were an only child.
你让我不得不站在他们
And you made me stand in front of them,
所有人面前 撒谎
in front of all of them, and lie.
你不必的
You didn't have to.
你觉得我的孩子还需要更多借口反对我们吗
You think my kids need any more excuse to go against us?
不 听着 我知道不该给他们更多理由
No. No, look...look, I know...I know that they don't...
我知道 我可以解释的
I know that they don't, and I...and...and I can explain,
但首先 你得相信...
but...but first, you...you just have to believe, I...
让我生气的是这事的程度
It's the size of it that upsets me,
因为这可不是小事 是吧
because it's not a small thing, is it?
不是随便什么事 他...
It's not something that I can just... It's... H-He's...
他是你的家人 他是你的血亲
He's your family, he's your flesh and blood.
如果你能对这种事撒谎 就可能对任何事撒谎
And if you can lie about that, you can lie about anything.
你得理解
You have to understand...
我这辈子都在努力远离
..I've...I've spent my whole life trying to get away from...
他 远离过去
..him. From...from the...the past.
我来到伦敦时
And when I came down to London,
终于能随心所欲地成为任何人
it meant that I could be who I wanted,
想说什么就能说什么
I could SAY what I wanted!
所以最终 我就给出了最轻松的说法
So, I just...I ended up telling people the easiest thing!
我是个独子
That I'm an only child.
我说得越多
And the more I said it, the m...
越不觉得那像谎言了
Well, the more it stopped being a lie
而是越来越顺口
and just became normal.
所以当我认识你时 你是那么聪明
And...and so then I-I met you and you were just so clever
那么有教养 我只想配得上你
and...and...and cultured, and I just wanted to keep up!
好吧 那是怪我了
Right. So, it's on me, then?
不是 不是的
No. No! No, it's not!
你不会理解的
You...you...you wouldn't understand.
你理解不了的
You...couldn't!
那样的羞耻感
That level of...of shame,
让你想抓破自己的皮肤
of just wanting to claw at your own skin
直到你消失
until you just don't exist any more!
我没有选择 好吗
I didn't have a choice, OK?
我是为了生存下来
I-I-I did it to...survive.
他找你什么事
And what does he want from you?
我觉得他...
I-I think he wants to...
他是想让我知道他变了
I think he wants to show me that he's changed. Huh!
你呢 你想要什么
And you, what do you want?
我想要你别那么看我
I want you not...not to look at me like that.
怎么看你了
Like what?
好像我破坏了什么
Like...like I've broken something. I...
我可以解决的
I can fix this!
我可以的 因为我不要放弃你
I can fix it. Cos I am not...I am not letting you go!
你明白吗 我不要放弃你
Do you understand? I'm not letting you go!
因为你是一切
Cos you are...you are EVERYTHING!
你是一切
You are everything! Everything!
那为何要冒险
Then why risk it?
究竟什么事让你那么羞耻
What were you so ashamed of?
本杰明
Benjamin?
好吧 呼吸
OK. Breathe.
呼吸 吸气
Breathe. In...
呼吸 没事的
Breathe. It's OK, it's OK.
没事的
It's ok.
呼吸 好了
Breathe, that's it.
就这样 继续
That's it. Keep going.
没事的
It's OK, it's OK.
是吗
It is? Is it?
-没事了吗 -没事的
- Is it? - Yeah, it's OK.
没事的
It's ok.
你的这个邪恶计划
So, this evil plan of yours...
我要怎么帮忙
How can I help?
你缠住你妈一天
You keep your mum busy for the day.
购物 美甲
Shopping, manicures,
反正就是你们女孩喜欢做的无聊的事
or whatever mind-numbing activities you girls enjoy.
你对女性的理解真是无与伦比
Your understanding of the female species is second to none.
剩下的交给我就行
Then leave the rest to me.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我无法入眠 一直在想这事
I've, erm, been lying awake, thinking about it.
我能理解想重新开始
Wanting to start over, I do understand.
原谅你了
Forgive...
但我需要知道就是这样了
But I do need to know that's it.
再没有别的了
There's nothing else.
我觉得如果再有什么会让我崩溃的
I think anything else would just destroy me.
我想了解基兰
I want to get to know Kieran.
我也想
Me too.
我们应该让他来这儿住
I think we should ask him to stay here.
这世界真是配不上你这么好的人
You're too good for this world, you know that!
但他好像不会多停留
I think he said he's not stopping though,
他在家那边还有工作
he's got some work on back home.
他周末过后就会走
He'll be gone after the weekend.
那我们请他过来吧 好好招待他一下
So, let's ask him over, make him feel welcome.
这是给你的
These are for you.
太谢谢你了 进来吧
Oh, they are so sweet. Go on in.
吃吧
Eat. Please.
否则我会问你一堆问题
Otherwise I'll be inundating you with questions
东西就都放凉了
and everything will get cold.
尽管问吧
Oh, fire away.
我都不知从何问起
I hardly know where to start.
我了解这感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
这是一张我们俩小时候的照片
This is a photo of the two of us when we were bairns.
别吐槽我们的发型
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表