剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
when you go from not doing
克制 到做
and holding yourself back, to doing,
我需要理解那一刻
I need to understand that moment.
为什么
Why?
因为我需要知道
Because I have to know if
那股冲动会不会随时间消失
that ever leaves you, the urge,
一个人能不能犯错 然后
or if a person can make a mistake and then...
改变
..Change.
所以这一切 你
So all this...you
叫我来
..Calling me here...
根本不是为了我们
..It was never about us.
而是为了他
It was always about him.
根本没有"我们" 泰德
There is no "us", Ted!
我就需要你帮这么一个忙
I need this one thing from you.
这是你欠我的
You owe me this one thing.
我才不欠你什么
I don't owe you anything.
你毁了我的人生
You ruined my life.
更糟的是 还有我们孩子的人生
And worse than that. Our children's lives.
不 你别把我们的孩子扯进来
Don't, don't you bring our children into this.
不是我 是你 是你当着他们的面打了我
I didn't. You did, when you hit me in front of them.
就一次 他们只看到了一次
Once. They saw only once!
怎么 那其他那些次就没问题了
And what? That makes all the other times OK?!
孩子们没事
The children are fine.
孩子们才不是没事
The kids are not fine.
那很大是因为你
And that is largely due to you.
每个人都有后悔
Everyone has their regrets.
让他们夜不能寐
Things that give them sleepless nights.
我的后悔就是那晚没离开你
Mine is that I didn't leave you that night.
我没带上孩子们
That I didn't take those kids
远走高飞 离开你
and get them far, far away from you.
你才不会离开我
You'd never have left me!
我都收拾好行李了 可你...
I was already packed and then you...!
你让我无法离开
You made it so that I couldn't.
天啊 如果我能重来 我当时就会离开你
God, if I had my time again, I'd have left you in there.
天啊
God...
看来你还是回答我了
Looks like you gave me your answer after all.
茱莉娅 太好了...
Julia? I'm so glad...
我都担心了
I-I started to worry.
没有你的消息 我知道我们是该
Not hearing anything, and I know we're meant to be
遵守传统 但我...
abiding by tradition and everything, but I just...
我好想你
I miss you and, er...
我等不及跟你结婚了
..I can't wait to marry you.
茱莉娅
Julia?
我们完了
It's over.
她出去了 我叫她别...
She went outside, I told her not...
-我叫她别出去的 -没事的
- I told her not to go outside. - It's fine!
来吧 亲爱的
Come with me, darling.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's happened.
我不知道别人跟你说了什么
I don't know what's been said to you.
我只能猜是你哪个儿子说的
I can only imagine that it was one of your sons.
但不管怎么了 我们能解决的
But whatever it is, we can sort it out.
我知道我们能
I know that we can.
求你 回我电♥话♥吧
So please, please, just call me back
告诉我你在哪
and tell me where you are, look...
我能听到
I can hear you, you know!
-茱莉娅在这里吧 -什么
- Julia's here, isn't she? - Hi. What?
我得跟她说话 茱莉娅
I need to speak to her. I need to speak to her,Julia.
茱莉娅
Julia!
-茱莉娅 是我 -怎么回事
- Julia! It's me. - What is going on?
茱莉娅
Julia!
-我真的需要跟她说话 好吗 -好
- I just, I really need to speak to Julia. OK. - Okay.
-我得跟她说话 -好
- I need to speak to her. - Okay.
但她不在这里
She's not here, though.
没事吧 妈妈
Everything OK, Mum?
-给我们点时间 -好
- Just give us a sec. - OK.
抱歉
Sorry.
泰德呢
What about Ted?
-泰德怎么了 -他在吗
- What ABOUT Ted? - Is he here?
你能不能告诉我他在不在
Would you just tell me if he's here or not, please?
不 爱德华不在
No. No, Edward is not here
我也不喜欢你这话的意思
and I'm not sure I appreciate the implication.
你要告诉我到底怎么了 还是要我瞎猜
Are you going to tell me what's going on or do I have to guess?
我也不知道
It's... I really don't know.
茱莉娅不是会临阵退缩的人
Julia is not the type to get cold feet.
我不知道我做了什么
I dunno what I've done.
或许你没做什么
Maybe you haven't done anything.
我要嫁给克雷顿那天
The day I was getting married to Clayton,
人多嘴杂 每个人都有自己的看法
there was just so much noise, so many people, all with opinions,
我就跑了
I just took myself off.
虽然没久到被人发现 但足够我
Not long enough for anyone to notice, but just long enough
记起来 我为什么要那么做
to, to remember why I was doing it.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
去找到她
Just, just find her.
我一直盯着那张你的照片
I've been staring at that picture of you.
好年轻 好严肃
So young, so serious.
就好像 我希望我认不出你
As if, as if I'm expecting not to recognise you.
希望是搞错了
For there have been some kind of mistake.
因为我所认识的本杰明 绝不会
Because the Benjamin I know, he would never...
他不可能做这种事
He could never do this.
我以为你是
I thought you were the person that
能弥补我浪费年华的人
would make up for all those wasted years.
但你的一切都是谎言
But everything you are is a lie,
我现在意识到 那意味着我们所拥有的一切
which I'm now realising means everything we've had
也都是谎言
is the same.
我以为我写下这些 会好受些
I thought I'd feel better when I wrote this,
我能感到安宁
and I would have a moment of peace.
但我现在得不到安宁了
But there is no peace for me now.
我真以为你...
I really thought that you...
你的信
Your letter...
你再不许那么做了
Don't you, don't you ever do that again!
你
You...
吓死我了
You scared me.
我吓死你
I scared you?
我以为我这次能离开
I thought I could leave this time.
但我做不到
But I can't.
不能离开 不能留下
Can't leave, can't stay.
就来到了这里
So here I am.
你能至少看着我吗
Can you at least look at me?
-发生了什么 -你能不能别碰我
- What happened? - Can you not touch me?
谁干的
Who did that?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
泰德
Ted.
泰德
Ted...
但他...
But he...
为什么
Why?
恶习难改
Force of habit.
你怎么没告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell me?
我不...
I don't...
告诉别人
..Tell people.
那之后我向自己保证
I made myself a promise after...
我再不要跟暴♥力♥的男人在一起了
That I would never be with a violent man again.
我能解决的 茱莉娅 只要你允许
I can fix this, Julia, if you, if you let me.
我能解决的
I can fix it. I...
怎么 那...
What? So, it's just...
都不给我说话的机会吗
I-I don't even get a conversation.
我想不出你还能说什么
I can't think what you would possibly say.
因为你已经拿定主意了
Because, because you've made your mind up.
不 是事实让我拿定了主意
No, the facts made my mind up!
事实 你去找的事实
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表