剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
without assuming that Benjamin has some ulterior motive.
他没有
He doesn't.
拜托
Please, just...
拜托尽量允许我开心吧
Please just try and let me be happy.
妈妈
Mum...
我非常希望您开心 超过一切 妈妈
I want you to be happy more than anything, Mum,
但他不是...
but he is not the ans...
-还有多久开饭 -半小时
- How long till dinner? - About half an hour.
你来吗
You coming?
你不是认真的吧
You cannot be serious.
不
Oh, no.
来啊
Come on!
留下
Stay.
我恐怕不能再请一天假了
I don't know if I can wangle another day off.
不 留下
No, stay...
留下 搬来跟我住
Stay. Move in with me.
何必付钱租你住不起的公♥寓♥
Why pay for a flat you can't afford?
我有这么多地方 多的不像话
I've got so much space. I've got an embarrassing amount.
不
No.
不 我不能
No, I can't. Not...
不能是出于同情
Not out of pity, I can't.
那出于爱呢
What about love?
爱是可以接受的借口吗
Would love be an acceptable excuse?
这...
It's...
-太快了 -算是吧
- It's quick. - In a way.
但也可以说 完全不
And in another way, not at all.
我浪费了那么多年
Years I've wasted...
不做我想做的
not doing what I wanted,
不去抓紧美好的东西
not snatching on to...to good things.
你就是美好的
You're a good thing.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
对
Yeah.
我确定
I am.
那...工作呢 我做什么啊
Well... Work. What would I...would I do?
你一直想做什么
What have you always wanted to do?
你会笑我书呆子的
You're going to think I'm such a square.
我想
I want...
我想回学校
I want to go back to school.
不是上大学啦
Not school-school, obviously.
读硕士 历史
But a Masters. History.
笑吧 我知道你想笑我
Go on. I know you want to laugh at me.
如果你想做 本杰明 你就做吧
I think if you want to do it, Benjamin, you should do it.
你总能让一切都听上去很简单
You do have a way of making everything sound...easy.
可以简单的
It can be.
那你愿意吗
So, will you?
你愿意跟我同居吗
Will you move in with me?
我该回去了
I should probably get back...
还有很多事要打理好
I've got a lot of loose ends to tie up
如果我要搬来的话
if I'm moving in.
你喝什么
What are you having?
当然是啤酒
Beer, obviously.
就来
Coming right up.
小瓶 不是吧
Stubbies, are you serious?
就因为你戒酒了
Just because you're sober
也不能拿这个为难我们其他人
doesn't mean you have to inflict these on the rest of us.
你是何事大驾光临啊
To what do we owe the pleasure?
亲爱的
Hi, darling.
你饿了吗 还有好多呢
Are you hungry? There's plenty.
你了解我 总能吃得下
You know me. I can always eat.
-卡莉 你能... -我再去拿个盘子
- Cali, would you...? - I'll lay another place.
利奥
Leo!
你妈妈知道你来这里吃饭吗
Does your mum know you're eating here?
她...忙别的呢
She...is otherwise engaged.
那个小白脸在吗
Is that man-child over?
我今晚能住这里吗
Can I stay here tonight?
能
Yeah.
你不该在自己家里感到不舒服
You shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable in your own home.
我真想打给她
I've got a mind to call her.
说什么呢
And say what exactly?
她应该考虑清楚跟什么样的人相处
That she should think about the company she keeps.
本杰明还行
Oh, Benjamin's all right.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
我们见过了
Because we met.
-见过了 -没错
- You met? - That's what I said.
在哪
Where was this?
茱莉娅家
Julia's.
别再提本杰明了
Enough with the Benjamin chat.
他在我家 跟我妈在一起就够闹心了
It's grim enough he's in my house with my mum.
他说得对
He's right.
我们还有更值得谈的 比如
We've got better things to discuss, like...
别说脱欧 爸爸 求你 别说那个词
Do not say Brexit, Dad. I beg you. Do not say that word.
能借个火吗
Can I bum a light?
你知道你妈妈讨厌你抽烟
You know your mum hates you smoking.
怎么了
Yes?
就是你和你的虚伪
Just you and your hypocrisy.
虽然这非常有趣
Not that this hasn't been scintillating,
但我要趁酒吧还没打烊去喝一杯 卡莉
but I'm going to go to the pub before closing. Cali?
妈妈 我可以...
Mum, is it all right if I...?
去吧 好好玩
Yeah, go on. Have fun.
你们就不用等了
Don't you crazy cats wait up.
他们俩恐怕对彼此没好影响
I wonder if those two are a good influence on each other.
你是说利奥吧
You mean Leo.
利奥对卡莉是好影响吗
Is Leo a good influence on Cali?
我累了 我早上再收拾吧
I'm tired. I'm going to do these in the morning.
我很想知道你怎么会碰到我妻子
I'm fascinated to know how you ended up with my wife...
在我们家碰到我前妻和她的新情人
..My ex-wife and her new lover back at our house.
是她家了
HER house.
就是喝喝咖啡 不值得一提
It was just a coffee. It's hardly newsworthy.
但你隐瞒不说就表明还是值得一提的
Yeah, the fact that you concealed it says otherwise.
我没隐瞒
I didn't conceal it.
你就是没说 是啊
You just didn't say. Right.
你该先冲洗的
You are meant to rinse them. First.
你想过我可能是为什么没告诉你吗
Has it ever occurred to you why I might not have told you?
说说看
Enlighten me.
自从你知道了本杰明的事 你就
Ever since you found out about Benjamin, you've been...
我也希望我能找到别的词形容 但我找不到
I wish, I could find another word for it, but I can't.
你就很嫉妒
You've been jealous.
别说傻话了
Don't be ridiculous!
你就是受不了她认识新的人了
You can't stand the fact that she's met someone else.
-是我离开了她 -我知道 我也在的
- I'm the one who left her. - I know. I was there.
我只是不希望她出丑
I'm just trying to stop her humiliating herself.
她...
She's...
这太可笑了 大家都这么觉得
It's laughable. Everyone thinks so.
我不觉得
I don't.
-他还是个孩子 -谁管他怎么样
- He is a child. - Who gives a fuck what he is?
他让她开心 至少我对此是感到很高兴的
He makes her feel good, which I, for one, am thrilled about
因为那意味着我们或许还能重新成为朋友
because it means there's just a chance we might be friends again.
真是越来越妙了
This just gets better.
你现在还想跟我前妻做朋友了
Now you want to be friends with my ex.
我们正说着话你不要走掉
Do not walk out in the middle of a conversation.
玛莎 我在跟你说话呢
Marsha, I am talking to you.
如果我不是知道 我会以为
If I didn't know better, I'd think...
我会以为你想追回她
..I'd think you wanted her back.
我是来见泰德的
I've come to see Ted.
这应该不是串门吧
I take it this isn't a social call.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我摔倒了
I fell.
你摔的脸着地吗
You fell onto your face?
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
这是5月的
This is from May. May.
就是个通告 你死不了
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表