剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
金真情迷
第一季第五集
她的幼子
前情提要
下集预告
婚前协议
利奥 25岁生日快乐 真不敢相信你都是大人了 爱你 爸爸 亲亲
海蒂 快回来吧 我需要你进入我 亲亲
哥哥
姐姐
利奥足量披萨公♥司♥ 商业计划
泰德 玛莎 卡莉
桑德兰城市中心
切赫特小区
少年凶手因杀害店主入狱
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
爸爸怎么办
What about Dad?
利奥是我这边的
Leo is on my side.
那他怎么没告诉你我和玛莎的事
Then why didn't he tell you about me Marsha?
因为他早知道
Because he knew,
他从未对你说过
and he never said a word to you.
我不经常觉得我没有家庭是件好事
It's not often that I'm grateful for the fact that I've got no family.
我只是想保护你
I want you to be protected.
如果本杰明并无恶意 就不会拒绝
If Benjamin's intentions are good, he won't object.
我开始怀疑
I'm starting to wonder
这只是报复泰德的方式
whether this is just some way of getting back at Ted.
为什么是今天 因为她
Why today? Because of her.
这跟茱莉娅无关
This has nothing to do with Julia!
婚姻是永恒的
Marriage is forever.
婚姻是可以说我的就是你的
It's being able to say what's mine is yours...
你的就是我的
..and what's yours is mine.
如果你敢告诉伊莫 我杀了你
If you tell Eimear, I swear I will kill you.
是我们 一直都是我们
It's us. It's always been us.
一切都颠倒了
Everything's upside down.
我们的幸福家庭
Our happy family...
我记忆中的那个
..the one I remember,
已经不复存在
it doesn't exist any more.
妈妈
Mum.
爸爸
Dad.
这都是因为一个人
And it's all down to one person.
解决他
Remove him...
就能解决问题
..remove the problem.
能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
希望能
I hope so.
我找本杰明
I'm looking for Benjamin.
抱歉 你是...
Sorry, and, er...you are...?
我是他哥哥
I'm his brother.
他回来之前有没有可能先偷吃
What are the chances of getting a little sliver of cake
一点点蛋糕
before he gets back?
你别想了
You're not having any.
-好坏 -本杰明
- Meanie. - Benjamin.
有人找你
There's someone to see you.
基兰
Kieran.
妈妈 这是本杰明的哥哥
Mum, this is, er...Benjamin's brother.
继兄
Half.
我的继兄
My...my half-brother.
继兄 亲哥 有什么区别吗
Half, whole, it's all the same thing.
抱歉突然出现
I'm sorry to just turn up.
我怎么记得你跟我们说
I could have sworn you told us that
本杰明是独子 妈妈
Benjamin was an only child, Mum.
你肯定是搞错了
Oh, you must have it, er...confused.
认识你很高兴 我是茱莉娅
It's lovely to meet you. I'm Julia.
基兰 我也很高兴
Kieran. It's nice to meet you too.
你怎么样
So, how you been?
这是你妻子吗
Is this your wife?
不是
Er...not so much...
茱莉娅是我的...
Julia is my...
我们要结婚了
We...we're getting married.
那认识你就更高兴了
Oh, well, it's even nicer to meet you, then.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
基兰真是来迟了
Kieran here's a bit late to the party,
是不是 本杰明
wouldn't you say, Benjamin?
我们好久没见了
Well, we...we haven't seen each other in a while.
多久是"好久"
Define "a while."
17年左右吧
17 years, give or take.
那真是好久啊
Well, that's...that's...that's biblical.
发生了什么
What happened?
就是
Just...
那种事呗
..one of those things.
好详尽的解释
That's a detailed explanation.
来 我们单独谈吧
Come on, why don't we, er...get some privacy?
正好...叙叙旧
Give us a chance to...catch up.
抱抱他啊
Give him a hug, then.
大老远来的
Poor bloke's come all this way.
听口音 可是比肯特郡要远很多的地方
From somewhere very far from Kent, by the sounds of things.
我们唱歌♥吧
We should sing.
黛拉 帮我插蜡烛啊
Er...Della, would you help me light the candles?
你真的要假装
Are you seriously going to pretend...
刚刚的事没发生吗
..that that didn't just happen?
我没假装什么
I'm not pretending anything.
老实说 妈妈
I have to be honest, Mum,
我都没听他提过有哥哥
I've never heard mention of his brother.
你怎么会听过呢
Well, why would you have?
你几乎都无法
You can barely bring yourself
跟本杰明寒暄几句
to exchange pleasantries with Benjamin.
不管怎样 大半辈子不跟哥哥说话
Either way, it's hardly the most attractive of qualities,
算不上是特别吸引人的品质
not speaking to your brother for half your life.
挺...神经的
It's kind of...psychopathic.
家庭关系有时很复杂的
It's not always easy...family.
真会说话
Delicately done.
你说话怎么就不能先过脑
Why can't you just think first, engage your mouth second?
那人是个骗子 就是这样
The man is a liar, end of!
这就是你的办法 走人吗
So, this is your solution - to leave?
我再不想对妈妈说她不想听的话了
I'm done trying to tell Mum things she doesn't want to hear.
我还要担心我自己的家庭呢
I've got my own family to worry about.
告诉你 我们也是你的家人
Newsflash - we're your family too!
你不会相信的 但...
You're not going to believe this, but... Oh!
帕特里克走了 你就也走 好啊
Patrick goes and you follow. Nice.
四个字 弟弟 你不会理解的
Two words, bro, and they're words you won't recognise -
资金不足
insufficient funds.
我不能拒绝免费搭车回家的机会
I can't turn down a free lift home.
再说 你生日之夜也不会想跟无聊的
Anyway, you don't want to spend your birthday night
哥哥姐姐一起过
with your dry, old siblings.
是啊 真没有比那更糟糕的了
No, you're right, I can't think of anything worse.
是啊
Yeah.
回见
See you.
生日快乐 狮子利奥
Happy birthday, Leo Lion!
它性能不错 是吧
She rides well, doesn't she?
很不错
She's, er...she's great.
你不是这就刮花了吧
Oh, you haven't scratched it already?
不 是帕特里克弄的
No, that...that was Patrick.
除了午饭 你还错过了
So, along with lunch, you've also missed out
我们常驻小白脸的新闹剧
on the latest absurdity with our resident toy boy.
我在想你 我
I'm thinking you, me,
去橡树旅馆吃生日晚餐
birthday dinner at The Oak,
我告诉你一切逗你笑 你不停给我倒酒
I'll regale you the story, you keep my glass filled up...
大家都开心
..everyone's happy.
我觉得这次我们拿住他了 爸爸
I-I think we've got him this time, Dad.
我不想再重复了 再别提本杰明和你妈妈了
I can't say it again. No more Benjamin, no more your mother.
都太...
It's all...
对我没好处
It's not good for me.
还有时间阻止这场婚礼的 我们...
There's still time to stop this wedding. We could...
小声点 利奥
Be quiet, Leo.
别忘了这是谁家
Remember whose house this is.
咱俩去吃晚餐 听起来很不错
Dinner, the two of us, sounds great.
但今晚不行
Just not tonight.
行 随便哪天吧
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表