剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Should I be?
那要看你的了
Well, that's up to you.
他本是我丈夫
He was my husband.
而你本是我的好闺蜜
And you were my best friend...
抱歉 我以为我听到茱莉娅的声音了
Sorry, I...I thought I heard Julia.
对 她...
Er, yes. She's... She's, erm...
我是本杰明
I'm Benjamin.
对 我猜到了 我是茱莉娅的一个朋友
Yes, I imagine you are. I'm...A friend of Julia's.
我听说了你好多事
I've heard a lot about you.
-我需要担心吗 -不
- Should I be worried? - Hardly.
我已经喜欢你了
I like you already.
你早到了
You're early.
抱歉 等不及了
Sorry. Couldn't wait.
我得介绍一下
I need to do the introductions.
本杰明 这是玛莎
Benjamin, this is Marsha.
玛莎
Marsha?
那个玛莎吗
THE Marsha?
就是她
The one and only.
卡莉
Cali!
你不是打算自己去吧
You weren't going without me, were you?
-我以为你不... -什么 记得吗
- I didn't think you'd... - What, remember?
你当然会记得
Of course you'd remember.
那你怎么不等我
So why aren't you waiting for me?
你俩看上去像在谋划什么 我错过了什么
You two are looking very conspiratorial. What am I missing?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 我和你
OK, me and you...
去吃午饭
Lunch?
她的心情还是那么好
She's in a sunny mood. As usual.
你去哪了 亲爱的
Where've you been, darling?
车需要洗了
Car needed a valet.
我得走了 抱歉
Look, I gotta shoot. Sorry.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我不许自己后悔
I don't allow myself regrets.
或是去想如果怎样
What ifs.
那是条危险的路
That way danger lies.
通向清算 让你面对自己
A reckoning, where you have to face yourself.
面对自己的所为
What you've done.
面对自己所变成的人
Who you've become.
面对自己失去了多少
How much you've lost.
我也是可以想他的
I am allowed to miss him too.
那么我们是一天都不出去了吗
Does this mean we're not going to go outside all day?
因为我有些消磨时间的点子
Because I do have a...A few ideas of how to kill the time.
真是个意外之喜
This is a surprise. A nice one.
-一切都好吗 -嗯 挺好
- Is everything OK? - Yeah, fine. Yep.
黛拉 帕特里克 你们好啊
Hi, Della, Patrick. You all right?
我们得跟你谈谈
We need to speak to you.
听上去挺吓人的
Sounds ominous.
私下谈
In private.
可以吗
Do you mind?
当然 那我去散个步什么的
No, course not. I'll...just go for a walk or something.
如果你需要什么打给我
Just call me if you need anything.
嗯 我相信一切都...
Yeah. I'm sure everything's...
是
It's...
本杰明
It's Benjamin...
茱莉娅在家吗
Julia in?
她的孩子要跟她单独谈
Her kids have demanded a private audience.
上来吧 我送你一程
Hop in. I'll give you a lift.
不 我还是走路吧 谢谢
No, I'm all right walking. Thanks.
我更喜欢你喜欢我的时候
I preferred it when you liked me.
嗯
Yeah.
你刚好没提你是谁
Well, you conveniently forgot to mention who you actually were.
是啊 我应该直接说"你好
You're right. I should have led with, "Hi,
我是那个背叛了你女友
I'm the one who betrayed your lover
还偷了她丈夫的人
"And stole her husband.
认识你很高兴 一起吃早午饭吧"
Super to meet you, let's do brunch."
上车吧
Get in.
这话没法委婉地说
There is no easy way of saying this.
谁死了
Who died?
你是刚醒吗
Have you just woken up?
-怎么算"刚" -帕特里克 我们...
- Define "Just". - Patrick, can we...?
你们来干什么
What's with the visit?
我们
We...
黛拉和我出门时
Well, erm, Della and I, we were out
刚好
and we happened to...
相信我 我们没想看到什么的
Believe me, we did not want to see anything.
给她看吧
Just show her already.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm really sorry, Mum.
该死 我是对的
Oh, shit me, I was right.
这是妈妈的事 你不是重点 混♥蛋♥
This is about Mum, not you, dickhead.
-什么对的 -关于他
- Right about what? - About him.
关于本杰明 他没安好心
About Benjamin. That he's up to no good.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mum.
你知道你不该遭到这般对待吧 妈妈
You don't deserve this, Mum. You know that, right?
被一个挑老女人下手的骗子盯上
Some con artist going around targeting old women.
她不老 你什么毛病
She's not old. What is wrong with you?
你还说我不长眼力见
And you say I have no tact.
不是...我不是说那种老 就是...
No, no, look, I don't... I don't mean old-old, I just...
重点是 他还跟其他女人约会
Look, the point is - he's out dating other women
跟妈妈一般大的女人 而且目的不纯
the same age as Mum for...for some kind of...nefarious ends.
我只能想象是图钱 因为
I can only imagine financial seeing as...
他要被驱逐了
..He's due to be evicted.
我们有证据 如果您不信的话
We have proof, if you don't believe us.
去哪
Where to?
村子里吧
The village, I suppose.
我人生只有一条规矩
I have one rule in life.
永远不在阿斯顿里抽
Never in the Aston.
我想他们对你们的结合
I imagine they aren't desperately pleased
不是特别高兴
about your...union.
那不关别人的事
It's nobody's business but ours.
理论上讲是该如此
Quite right too. In theory.
但现实里 一段关系只能私密一段时间
In reality, relationships can only stay private for so long
然后每个人和他们的狗都会开始指手画脚
before every fucker and his dog has an opinion.
尤其是那些狗 它们最锲而不舍了
And those dogs in particular, they're tenacious ones.
你是把茱莉娅的孩子称作狗了吗
Are you calling Julia's kids dogs?
我只是说 你小心点
All I can say is, watch your back.
他们对他们的妈妈保护欲特别强
They're exceptionally protective of their mother.
就你而言 是事出有因
With good reason in your case.
说吧 告诉我是怎么发生的
Go on, then, tell me how that happens,
撬你闺蜜老公的事
the whole 'stealing your best friend's husband' thing.
可惜 我们就到了 而且这故事很长
Sadly for you, we're nearly there and it's a long story.
没事 大致摘要我就满足了
It's all right, York Notes'll do me fine.
我很喜欢你的敌意 非常...
I'm enjoying your hostility, by the way. It's very...
赤♥裸♥
..Naked.
妈妈
Mum?
抱歉 刚刚太不含蓄了
Sorry, that was so...inelegantly done.
还不止不含蓄
And that's an understatement.
换你就能做得更好了 是吗
You'd have done a better job, would you?
妈妈 你...
Mum, are you...?
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you OK? - I am OK.
-你打算怎么办 -当然是跟他分手
- What are you going to do? - Break up with him, obviously.
等他回来就分 妈妈
Do it when he gets back, Mum.
我觉得我该跟他谈谈
I think I should speak to him.
你不能代人去分手
Can't break up with someone on someone else's behalf.
除非你12岁 那样也不行
Unless you're 12. And even then.
我就是不希望妈妈觉得自己是孤身一人
I just don't want Mum to feel she's on her own,
如果你不介意的话
if that's OK with you.
我能照顾好妈妈
I can look after Mum.
够了
Enough!
谢谢你们告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我现在还是...
I think for now I just...
想一个人待着
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表