剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
我不难过
I don't do upset.
我走了
I'm going to go.
别走
Please don't.
我就是...
I had a...
今天过得很奇怪
..Weird day is all, and I...
我知道唯一可能让这天好起来的办法
The only way I knew it could stand a chance of improving
就是见你
was if I saw you.
那天晚上是怎么回事
What was the other night?
这又是怎么回事
What is this?
真的 这算什么
Like, really, what is this?
前任给前任打电♥话♥不正常
It's not normal for exes to call exes,
不管这天过得多奇怪
however weird their day.
她说得有道理
She makes a fair point.
你想要什么 黛拉
What do you want, Della?
我已经好久都不知道该怎么答那个问题了
I haven't known the answer to that for so long.
我想要
What I want is...
不再搞砸
..Not to fuck up any more.
那包含了很多事
Which covers a lot of things.
其实 包含了一切
Well, everything, really.
家庭
Family.
工作
Work.
我
Me.
你
You.
你真是难以置信
I can't believe you...
一年
A year...
你有一年的时间说这话
A whole year you've had to say this.
我怎么能说 那样是不公平的
How could I? It wouldn't have been fair.
你觉得这就公平了
Oh, and you think this is fair?
不
No.
不公平
No, I don't.
我刚整理好我的人生
Just when I get my life sorted...
找到一个真正让我自我感觉良好的人
..Find someone who actually makes me feel good about myself
你就又像往常一样
and you do what you always do.
你把自己变成焦点
You make it all about you.
你说得对
You are right.
-我混♥蛋♥ -别那么说自己
- I'm a cock. - Don't talk about yourself like that.
对不起
I'm sorry...
为了
..For...
很多事
..For so much.
我要走了
I'm going to go.
我爱你
I love you.
我还爱着你
I still love you.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
谁说我在想什么了
Who said I was thinking anything?
你忘了 我了解你的表情
You forget, I know your face.
我在想
I was thinking...
这次 我要配得上你
..This time, I'm going to deserve you.
我保证
I promise.
你没事吧
You OK?
-喂 -黛拉 我在外面
- Hello? - Della, I'm outside.
你在家吗
Are you home?
下来
Come down!
怎么讲和的
How was the peace brokered, then?
总那么夸张
Always so dramatic.
上次见你时 感觉挺夸张的
It felt pretty dramatic last time.
我联♥系♥不上他
I couldn't get hold of him
而且我应对得不是太好
and I didn't deal with it desperately well.
怎么回事 他做了什么
Why, what was he up to?
他把手♥机♥放在了牛仔裤里
His phone was in his jeans.
然后把牛仔裤放进了洗衣机
And his jeans were in the wash.
于是
So...
你们的吵架呢
But what about your falling out?
我们像普通人那样 道歉了
We did what people do - we apologised.
是他道歉了 说了好多
Well, he did, profusely,
尽管他其实根本不必的
even though I'm sure he didn't need to.
最更重要的是 我们发誓说
Most importantly, we vowed that
我们再不一起喝龙舌兰了
we would not drink tequila together again.
你...
And you...
你没事吧
You're OK?
我好想他
I missed him.
这让我害怕
It scared me.
抱歉 你可能...
Sorry, you probably....
-我知道你不想听这个 -妈妈
- I know that you don't want to hear that. - Mum.
妈妈 是我 我理解的
Mum, it's me. I get it.
心之所向
The heart wants
难以抗拒 否则就只有冷漠
what it wants or else it does not care.
你小时候 我为了让你读迪金森
I tried for years to get you to read Dickinson
努力了好多年呢
when you were little.
你就是直接拒绝
You refused point blank.
你指望我怎么做啊
What did you expect me to do?
有那么多《日落海滩》可看呢
There was so much Sunset Beach to watch.
来了
Here you go.
茱莉娅说你前两天晚上有场表演
Julia mentioned that you had a gig the other night.
-顺利吗 -我今晚表演
- How'd that go? - Tonight I do.
但我已经很久没演了
But I haven't had one for...
久到丢人
Well, for an embarrassing amount of time.
我之前打电♥话♥时...
But when I rang...
那就五分钟 观众就一个
It was five minutes playing to an audience of one,
还是场地经理
the organiser.
做谐星
Being a comedian, that...
肯定不容易
..Can't be easy.
我们黛拉是个固执的小姑娘
She's a stubborn little girl, our Della.
我们本想让她去银行工作
We tried to get her to become a banker.
至少泰德是
Well, Ted did.
幸好 我连计算器都用不好
Fortunately, I could barely operate a calculator.
而且 人生没有困难
Plus, without the struggle,
还算什么呢 本杰明
what is there, Benjamin?
不值得拥有
Nothing worth having.
黛拉
Hello, Della.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 留言
I've been calling you, leaving you messages.
我知道
I am aware.
所以呢
And?
我不同意
And I don't agree.
你妈妈在伦敦爆发了
It's one thing your mother having
悲剧的后中年人生危机是一回事
some kind of tragic later-life crisis in London,
但把她的小白脸带来这里
but bringing her man-child down here...
德文郡不是你一个人的 爸爸
You don't have a monopoly on Devon, Dad.
我没那么说
I never said I did.
我就是觉得她在丢自己的人
I just think she's making a fool of herself.
作为在乎她的人
And as somebody who cares about her,
我觉得我们需要插手
I think we need to intervene
以免事态变得更加荒唐
before it becomes any more absurd than it already is.
帕特里克是你该找的人
Patrick is your man for this.
帕特里克比你还不好联络
Patrick is even harder to get hold of than you.
总之 你妈妈需要被拯救
Bottom line is - your mother needs saving.
她真正需要的
What she actually needs
是我们都少管闲事
is for us all to mind our own fucking business
让她开心
and let her be happy.
就这一次
For once.
你知道我为你说了多少好话吗 黛拉
You know how much I have to defend you, Della?
即便是现在 虽然你按说是个大人了
Even now, now you're apparently a fully-grown adult
当你妈妈忧心忡忡地打给我
when your mother rings me in a state
担心你永远找不到份正经工作
worrying that you'll never get a proper job,
不会有孩子
never have kids,
不会有一个人本该有的那些东西
never have all the things a person is supposed to have.
我都会说她在走自己的路 随她吧
I say she's doing her own thing - let her.
那敢情好
Good to know.
我去上白班时
So, I'm at my day job...
我知道
I know -
震惊吧 娱乐各位好人是不够糊口的
shocking that I can't make a living entertaining you lovely people,
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表