剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Thanks.
你一直都向着我 是吧
You always have my back, don't you?
当然了 你是我爸
Obviously. You're my dad.
-怎么就闯进来啊 -我敲门了
- Do you mind?! - I knocked.
-50镑 -作为交换呢
- £50. - And in return?
你今晚消失
You make yourself scarce tonight.
这很...跟踪狂
This is very...stalkery.
我忘了 你不懂浪漫
Oh, I forgot, romance is lost on you.
那是我制♥造♥的假象
That's what I like for you to think.
其实 我私下里可喜欢浪漫了
Secretly, I fucking love it!
这太美了
Oh, these are beautiful!
谢谢
Thank you!
卡莉不吃了吗
Is Cali not joining us?
我问过她了
I tried to persuade her,
但她嘟嘟囔囔地
but she, er...muttered something
说跟朋友有安排了
about plans with a friend.
男性朋友吗
A male friend?
为了我们大家好 希望是吧
Well, let's hope so, for all our sakes.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我更喜欢有个纯洁的女儿 谢谢
I rather enjoy having a chaste daughter, thank you very much.
好丰盛
This is such a treat!
我把你调♥教♥得不错
Oh, I taught you well!
干杯 亲爱的
Cheers, darling.
我觉得你害我得了痛风或糖尿病
I think you've given me gout or diabetes,
我还不确定是哪个
I'm not sure which yet.
我不是抱怨
I'm not complaining.
就有一点吧
Just this little, tiny bit.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
玛莎
Marsha...
你愿意嫁给我吗
..Would you do me the honour of being my wife?
收起来吧 请把那枚戒指收起来
Put it away. Put the ring away, please.
什么 你不...你不喜欢吗
What, don't you...? Do you...do you not like it?
我们还能再买♥♥一枚 随你喜欢
Well, er...we can...get another, whatever you want.
这是我妈妈的
It's...it's just it's my mother's.
我知道那是你妈妈的 而她根本受不了我
I know it's your mother's. Given that she can't stand me,
所以就更完美了 不是吗
it really makes it all the more perfect, doesn't it?
快站起来 你看上去太荒唐了
Get off the floor, you look ridiculous.
我不懂
I-I don't understand.
是吗 你不懂吗
Really? You don't understand?
我以为这样挺好的
I thought this would be a nice thing,
你会开心
that you'd...be happy.
为什么是今天
Why today?
为什么不是别的日子
Why not all the other days?
-因为 -因为她
- Because... - Because of her.
茱莉娅
Julia.
是茱莉娅
It's Julia!
这跟茱莉娅无关
This has nothing to do with Julia!
你去哪了
Where did you go?
我给你泡了咖啡
I made you a coffee.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我本想送你花
I would've got you flowers...
我不想要花
I don't want flowers.
我可以...
I can, er...
我能理解你会怎么想
I can see how it might have looked, and I...
这决定的确欠考虑
It was a poor decision.
我
I...
我们没事吧 我真的需要知道我们没事
Are we OK? I really need to know that we're OK.
现在是圣诞节 我们必须没事
It's Christmas, we have to be.
那之后呢
And after?
我们该怎么跟爸爸说你的婚事
What should we tell Dad about, you know, your nuptials?
别担心了 妈妈已经跟他说了
I wouldn't worry, Mum's already dropped that particular bomb.
黛拉 如果你要进来 就进来
Del, if you're getting in, get in.
利奥 抱歉 伙计 旅馆没房♥了
Leo, sorry, mate, no room at the inn.
我本就打算骑自行车的
I was going to cycle, anyway.
你什么时候告诉他的
When did you tell him?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
所以你怒气冲冲地回来
So, when you came back all guns blazing,
说我们明年就结婚 是刚从他家回来
saying that we'd get married next year, you'd come from his?
两件事无关的
The two things aren't related.
因为我开始怀疑
Because I am...I am starting to wonder
你究竟是真想嫁给我
whether you actually want to marry me,
还是说这只是
or whether this is just some
很变♥态♥的报复泰德的方式
really fucked-up way of getting back at Ted.
我也能这么问你呢
I could ask you the same thing.
急着告诉艾莉 好让她 怎么
Rushing to tell Ali so that she could - what,
后悔她的错误 跑回来吗
regret her mistake and come running back?
我想要这个
I want this.
我就是不太确定你也想要
I'm just not entirely sure that you do.
你还有工作吗
You have work yet?
比比 现在是圣诞节 你不能问那个
Bibi, it's Christmas, you're not allowed to ask that.
她想问什么都能问
She's allowed to ask anything she wants.
你笑起来跟爸爸一样
You have the same laugh as Dad.
或许这是他与我们同在的方式
Maybe it's his way of saying, "I'm still here".
你们 我的姑娘们 还是那么傻
And you, my girls, are still as foolish as ever.
是谁来了
Who have we here?
我们不是孩子了
We're not kids any more.
你真是个帅气的圣诞老人
Oh, you're a very dapper Santa!
夏洛特肯定喜欢 她在车里睡觉呢
Charlotte will love it! She's asleep in the car.
我不敢吵醒她 她会发疯的
I'd wake her, but she gets feral.
是啊 黛拉当年也是 现在可能也是
Yeah, Della was the same. She probably still is.
11分6秒
Eleven minutes, six seconds.
我不知道你还会做饭
I, er...I didn't know you were a cook.
得了 不是我 是你♥爸♥爸做的
Please, I'm not. This is your father's handiwork.
不 谢了
Oh, no, er...thank you.
妈妈做了盛大的早餐 全套
Mum made a big breakfast, the works.
大学怎么样 卡莉
How's uni, Cali?
我夏天时毕业了
I-I graduated, in summer.
抱歉 我不好
Sorry, I'm crap.
不 没事 谢谢关心
No, it's fine. Thanks for asking.
你们能来对他意义重大
It means a lot to him, you all coming.
是为了夏洛特
It's for Charlotte's sake.
好吧
Right. Well, um...
反正你们来了
You're here now.
应该没有其他礼物了
I don't think there are any more presents.
这就够了
I think that's quite enough.
我要看看我的袋子吗
Shall I have a look in my sack?
恐怕就这些了
I'm afraid that's it.
但我的一个精灵探子告诉我
But one of my Elfish spies tells me
爷爷和玛莎奶奶有礼物
that Grandpa and...Granny Marsha have something.
来
Here...
肉馅饼吃多了
Too many mince pies.
这是什么
What's this?
是什么东西
What have you got?
她已经有辆自行车了
She already has a bike.
不是粉色的 爸爸
Not a pink one, Dad!
有意的
Deliberately.
是赞 还是踩
Thumbs up, or thumbs down?
你真是个幸运的小姑娘
Aren't you a lucky girl!
我想要这个的
I do want this.
很好
Very good.
爷爷
Grandpa!
听说我错过了圣诞老人
I hear I missed Santa.
他很有趣
He was funny.
让爷爷看你多厉害
Show Grandpa how good you are.
我们都能...
Well, we can both...
看我骑车 爷爷
Watch me ride, Grandpa.
我没说分手 我说暂停
I didn't say a break, I said time-out.
这是很不一样的
They're very different things.
那你为什么打给我
So, why are you calling me?
我想听你的声音 听听你怎么样
I wanted to...hear your voice. Hear...how you were.
或许甚至送上些节日祝福
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表