剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我没迟到那么多 -利奥
- I'm not that late. - Leo.
我们吃什么
So what are we eating?
我们在等你点餐呢
We were waiting for you to order.
不用等了 我的朋友
Well, wait no longer, my friend.
龙虾看上去不错
Ooh, lobster looks lush.
-两斤50镑呢 -我们吃套餐
- It's 50 quid a kilo. - Yeah, we're having the set menu.
给妈妈过生日嘛
It's Mum's birthday dinner.
还迟到了 所以应由她决定
Belated birthday dinner, so it's up to her to decide.
我们非得点套餐吗
Do we have to order off the set menu?
想吃什么随你 亲爱的
Have whatever you want, darling.
有件事
There's something...
我有件事得告诉你们
Well, there's something I need to tell you all,
我很希望你们别告诉你们爸爸
and I'd appreciate it if you didn't pass it on to your father.
你不是要死了吧
You're not dying, are you?
不 利奥 我不是要死了
No, Leo. I'm not dying.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
离婚终于办妥了
The divorce has finally come through,
我...
and I've, uh...
我认识了个人
..I've met someone.
-恋爱对象那种吗 -是的
- Like a romantic someone? - Uh, like a romantic someone.
至少比你要死好...吧
Well, it's better than you dying...I think.
别犯浑 这好太多了
Don't be a dick. It's much better.
我们还没想好点什么 回头再叫你...
Uh, we're not ready to order. I'll let you know...
不 他不是...这就是那个人
Oh, no, he isn't... Um, this is the someone.
本杰明 这是本杰明
Benjamin. This is Benjamin.
搞什么鬼
What the actual fuck?
他应该都不比你大多少
He can't be much older than you.
我觉得妈妈是崩溃了
I think Mum's having some kind of breakdown.
这里是个高档的地方
This is a smart place, you know.
黛拉 你需要洗漱一下吗
Della, do you need to, um, freshen up?
我们去吧
Shall we?
告诉我 本杰明
So, um, tell me, Benjamin.
你是做什么悠闲的工作
What kind of cushty work number have you got
能大下午地去逛画廊
that allows you to be prowling art galleries in the afternoon?
文案
Copywriting.
可以自己定工作时间 所以才能...
You kind of set your own hours, hence the...
去逛
..Prowling.
听上去简直好得不真实
Sounds almost too good to be true.
不错
Very nice.
真酷
Very cool.
我们这些律师就不酷
Us lawyers don't do cool, so...
肯定还有...
Well, I'm sure that there are, uh...
其他...好处
..Other...perks.
当然
Yes, there are.
能挡住门外的狼
Wolves kept firmly from the door.
能借我用用吗
Can I?
你现在还涂口红了
You're using lip gloss now as well?
还什么
As well as...?
你从哪里来的
What part of the world is it that you hail from?
肯特郡
Kent.
肯特郡可是个挺大的地方 具体是哪里
Oh, well, Kent's a big place. Where exactly?
-小村子 你不会知道的 -说来听听
- Tiny village, you won't know it. - Try me.
叫纽温顿
It's called Newenden.
-家人还在那里吗 -那个你不吃了吗
- Family still there? - Are you not going to eat that?
请便
Please, be my guest.
你的文身挺显眼
I see you've got yourself quite the tattoo there.
利奥 茱莉娅说你搬回家跟她住了
Leo, Julia tells me that you've moved back home with her.
暂时的 我只是暂时搬回家
Temporarily. I'm back home temporarily.
当然 我就是说 我理解
Yeah, no, I just mean I get it.
你们这一带想独♥立♥肯定不容易...
Can't be easy for your generation to try to...
你跟我这一带人也没差几年吧 本
I wouldn't say you're far off my generation, Ben.
是本杰明
It's Benjamin.
我们为什么不直接戳破大家都在想的事
Look, why don't we just address the colossal elephant in the room?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
我能理解你们觉得这很尴尬
I understand that this is awkward for you.
换了我也会的 她是你们妈妈
I'd be the same. She's your mum.
你们想保护她是应当的
You're rightly protective of her.
多谢你的准许
Well, thanks for the permission.
你们看到一个年纪轻轻的男人
Then you see this youngish guy,
于是就想
and you're thinking,
"他在玩什么把戏"
"What's his game?"
为了让你们安心 我只能说
All I can say to try to reassure you...
我不会伤害她的
..is I'm not going to hurt her.
很好 因为如果你敢伤害她 我们就杀了你
Good. Cos if you did, we'd kill you.
你怎么样
How are you?
-谢谢 -不 妈妈
- Thank you. - Oh, no, Mum.
收起来吧
Put it away.
多谢你了
Well, that's kind.
回见
See you.
很高兴认识你们
Really good to meet you all.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是太闹心了
That is properly grim.
你会高兴的 利奥已经告诉爸爸了
You'll love this. Leo has already managed to tell dad.
就是说漏了 我逼他发誓不会跟妈妈说什么的
It just slipped out. I made him swear not to say anything to Mum.
她明确叫我们别说了
She specifically asked us not to.
我能说什么 我太震惊了
What can I say? I'm in shock.
她投下两颗重磅炸♥弹♥时 可不怎么委婉
I mean, she hardly soft-soaked us with either bombshell.
离婚不算重磅炸♥弹♥ 是早该完事了
The divorce isn't a bombshell. It's overdue.
爸爸什么反应
How did dad take it?
他觉得这时机很有趣
He thought the timing was interesting.
真是典型得让人郁闷
Oh, how depressingly typical,
觉得全世界都围着他转
thinking the whole world revolves around him.
好吧 本杰明
Right. Benjamin.
-他想要什么 -一个词 三个字
- What's he after? - One word. Well, two, I suppose.
拜金男 谢谢 坎耶
Gold digger. Thank you, Kanye.
我们非得立刻怀疑他吗
Do we instantly have to be suspicious?
-是的 他得比妈妈小二三十吧 -怎么了
- Yes. He's, what, 20, 30 years younger than Mum. - And?
妈妈有房♥子 别♥墅♥ 投资
Mum has the house, the villa, the investments.
她就是金羊毛
She's the proverbial golden fleece.
她肯定喜欢别人那么形容她
I'm sure she'd love to be described like that.
那人都没打算抢着付账
The man didn't even try to pick up the bill!
更别提他那一身的设计师服装
Never mind he's decked out in designer gear,
我看不会是他自己付的钱
which I find hard to believe he paid for.
妈妈想宠他又如何 那是她的钱
So what if mum wants to treat him? It's her money.
-那可是我的遗产 -是我们的
- That's my inheritance you're talking about. - Well, our.
他在很巧妙地逃避打探
He was evasive. Artfully so.
你想想看
When you think about it,
他说出了多少自己的事
how much did he really give away about himself?
那是吃晚饭 不是审讯
It was a dinner, not an interrogation.
可能是投机者 可能更糟
Could be an opportunist. Could be far worse.
不管怎样 我们显然得加以阻止
Either way, we'll obviously have to stop it.
你们俩有没有想过 妈妈今晚很开心
Has it occurred to either of you that mum was happy tonight?
真正的开心
Like...actually, properly happy,
自从我们的混♥蛋♥老爸
Like, in a way she hasn't been since
离开她 她就没这么开心过
our bellend of a father walked out.
怎么样
How is it, then?
艾米丽的归来
Emily being back?
什么 她回来了 你怎么知道的
What? She's...back? How do you know?
就是那个新鲜玩意 社交媒体
It's a new-fangled thing called social media.
我以为她告诉你了
I assumed she'd tell you herself.
有种东西叫眼力见 利奥
There is a thing called tact, Leo.
你们也好意思说呢
Mm, coming from both of you.
我得去见朋友了 虽然这挺...愉快的
I've got mates to see. Not that this hasn't been lovely.
好吧
Right.
你不用...
You didn't need...
我完全不介意的
I'm totally fine about it.
那又如何
So what?
她回来了 又没告诉我
She's back. She didn't tell me.
不算什么大事
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表