剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
亲爱的 你看上去好疲惫
Darling. You look tired.
谢谢 我就是想要这个效果
Thank you. That's the look I was going for.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it that way.
你没事吧
You're good though?
你还好吧
You OK?
妈妈 我没事
Yes, Mother, I'm OK.
你呢
And you?
嗯 我都...
Yes, everything's...
挺好
Yes.
好 好
Good. Good.
这是...
These are...
你真不用带什么来的
You really didn't need to bring anything.
你又没钱
You've no money.
给洛特的
And for Lottie...
黛拉 别让你哥哥看到
Della, don't let your brother see.
大新闻 妈妈
Newsflash, Mum,
小孩是吃糖的 这他也管不了
kids eats sweets. Even he can't control that.
鞋 亲爱的
Shoes, darling.
沿着腿上去
Up the leg.
我要在肩膀上咬一小口
I'm going to just, like, nibble on the shoulder, a tiny bit.
但其实我真正想吃的
But you know what I really like to eat is...
夹心软糖 是给你的
..Bonbons! They're for you.
别告诉你♥爸♥爸 好吗
Don't tell your dad, OK?
爸爸 知道吗
Dad, guess what?
她会告诉他的
She's going to tell him.
利奥告诉我艾米丽回来了
Leo tells me Emily's back.
他嘴巴可真严
The master of discretion!
不是个秘密吧
It isn't a secret, is it?
不是 没事
No, no, it's fine.
老实说 根本不值得一提
It's not even worth talking about, honestly.
你见过她了吗
Have you seen her?
我为什么要见她 这就像问你见没见过爸爸
Why would I see her? That's like asking if you've seen Dad.
这是你给她的吧
I assume these are from you.
没错
You assume correctly.
黛拉给我们带了瓶好红酒
Della brought us a lovely bottle of red.
-这瓶... -要好得多
- It's just this is... - A far superior wine.
是啊 当然了
Yes, I'm sure it is.
见到你很高兴 亲爱的
It is lovely to see you, darling.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I borrow you quickly?
我想着我们午餐后说
I'm thinking we do it after lunch.
就你和我 我没告诉伊莫呢
Just you and me - I've not told Eimear.
说什么
Do what?
告诉妈妈本杰明的事
Tell Mum about Benjamin.
我们怎么说
How do you imagine we do that?
给她看那张照片啊
Show her the picture, obviously!
我们要说是怎么拍到的呢
Which we'll say we obtained how?
那个
Well...
我们这么做
We do this,
她就再不会信任我们了
she'll never trust us again.
怎么 我们就不说吗
And what, we just sit on it?
要不干脆忘了这事更好
Better still - we forget about it.
或者
Or...
我们继续收集对他不利的证据
..We build a watertight case against him.
你们俩在搞鬼
You two are up to something.
我只是在跟黛拉说洛特可爱的新习惯
I was just telling Della about Lottie's charming new habit
听到脏话后 会以最大音量重复出来
of hearing swear words and repeating them at full volume and...
而作为最爱说脏话的人
..As the worst offender...
冒着触霉头的险
Well, at the risk of tempting fate,
她屁♥股♥干干净净 而且睡着了
her arse is clean and she's asleep.
我能上楼去亲亲她吗
Can I go up and give her a kiss?
绝对不行 除非你想坐在那里
Abso-fucking-lutely not! Unless you want to sit up there,
-再把她哄睡 -你好...
- getting her back to sleep. - You look...
性感
..Hot.
这话该你哥哥说 但我受用了
Wrong sibling, but I'll take it.
-我正要说... -嗯嗯 当然了
- I was just about to say... - Yeah, yeah, sure you were.
你不是该...
Shouldn't you...?
你还在母乳喂养吗
Are you still breast-feeding?
你要待多久
How long are you staying for?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
利奥肯定都六神无主了
Leo must be losing his shit.
利奥是大人了
Leo is an adult.
几天 还是几周
What, a few days, a week?
看情况
Depends.
什么情况
On?
本杰明
On Benjamin.
看本杰明的情况
Depends on Benjamin.
你们肯定都想问呢
Which I'm sure is what you've all been wanting to ask about.
我只是找话聊
I was just making conversation.
当然了
I'm sure you were.
没有什么大秘密
There's no big secret.
就是
It's....
我们吵架了
We had a falling out, so...
为什么事
What about?
他给你打电♥话♥了吗
Well, has he rung you?
向你道歉
Tried to apologise?
因为肯定是他的错吧
Because it would be him, right?
不可能是我错了
It couldn't possibly be me that was in the wrong?
我们当然会站你这边
It's natural that we'd take your side
你是我们妈妈嘛
what with you being our mother!
你显然很生气
Look, you're obviously upset.
我没显然什么 谢谢 帕特里克
I'm not obviously anything. Thank you, Patrick.
就是要热死了
Apart from fucking boiling.
我都不记得我们为什么吵起来了
I... I don't even remember what the row was about
或者是谁的错
or whose fault it was.
我就是
I just...
我只知道我已经太老了 不想玩这套
The only thing that I do know is I think I'm too old for this.
60不算老 妈妈
60 is not old, Mum.
也不算年轻了
Well, it's not young.
别都急着纠正我
Don't all rush in to correct me!
那结束了吗
So, it's over, then?
我真混♥蛋♥
Oh, I'm such an arse!
妈妈
Mum...
对不起 过来
I'm sorry. Come here.
妈妈 别哭
Mum, please don't cry.
不 我没事 就是
Erm, no, I'm fine, I'm just...
鸡肉要干了
The chicken's going to be drying out.
妈妈 鸡肉没事的
Mum, the chicken's fine.
-我能... -妈妈 让我来吧
- I can deal with... - Mum, just let me...
让开
Get out the way.
整件事都太荒唐了
The whole thing is ridiculous.
我好荒唐
I'm ridiculous.
我以为我不会再这样了
I thought I was finished with all of this,
胃里那种突如其来的抽动
that lurching feeling in your stomach,
什么事都做不好 因为
not being able to get anything done because...
你脑子里时刻都在想着那人
..You can't stop thinking about them all the time.
太可怕了
It's terrifying...
陷入爱河
..Being in love.
你不是爱上他了吧
You're not in love with him?
我觉得我可能是的
I think maybe I am.
那真就那么糟吗
Would that be the worst thing in the world?
好吧
Right, then.
你要打给他 是吧
You're calling him, aren't you?
不关你事
It's none of your business.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码不存在...
The number you have dialled has not been recognised...
您拨♥打♥的号♥码不存在...
The number you have dialled has not been recognised...
您拨♥打♥的号♥码不存在...
The number you have dialled has not been recognised...
我戒烟了
I don't smoke any more.
拜托别说你还戒酒了
Please don't tell me you don't drink either.
你打电♥话♥时听上去很难过
You sounded upset when you rang.
你了解我的
You know me.
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表