剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Anywhere but there.
求你
Please.
你在乎呢
What would you care?
你已经明确表示 你只需要一样东西
You've made it quite clear that you only need one thing.
本杰明
Benjamin.
希望本杰明值得你这样
I hope Benjamin's worth it.
不该由本杰明来给我们打电♥话♥的
Benjamin shouldn't have to call us.
我不喜欢由别人来告诉我 我自己妈妈的事
I don't like being told about my own mother by someone else.
但我们都来了
But we're here now.
你希望利奥搬回来吧
Look, you want Leo to move back, I assume,
那不会容易的
which won't be easy...
因为他那么向着爸爸
..the way he is about Dad.
除非
Unless...
如果他知道了那晚的事
If he knew...about that night.
-我们需要饼干 -如果他知道了 就会回来
- We need biscuits. - If he knew, he'd come back.
是时候了 妈妈
It's time, Mum.
你得停止对他撒谎了
Time you stopped lying to him.
我没撒谎
I've never lied.
我只是没说
I've just...not said.
不说 就不会有痛苦 这是保护
And in the not saying, you spare pain. Protect.
那有什么不对
What's wrong with that?
有好多不对 妈妈
So much, Mum.
这沉默和否认 是折磨
All this silence, this denial, it's a mind-fuck.
不仅是对于利奥
Not just for Leo,
他不理解为什么事情会是这样
who doesn't understand why things are the way they are,
对于我 我们...
but for me, for us...
别替我说话
Don't speak for me.
你真要说自己心理没问题吗
What, you're really going to play the well-adjusted card?
好吧 那就只有我
Fine, so it's just me, then,
在脑子里一遍遍地过
turning it all over again and again,
想着那可能只是梦 或者是我记错了
thinking maybe it was a dream or maybe I got it wrong
我没看到我爸把我妈打得鼻青脸肿
and I didn't see my dad beat the shit out of my mum
然后还企图自杀
and then try to kill himself?
好了 我说出来了
There. I've said it.
我们没都烈火焚身
And we didn't all combust.
我以为
I thought...
我以为你不记得了
I thought you didn't remember.
你希望我们不记得
You wanted us not to.
那可不一样
There's a difference.
黛拉 他...
Della, is he...?
你呢
Do you...?
不 我们要谈这个
No. We're having this conversation.
她当然记得 我们俩都在场的
Of course she remembers. We were there together.
不
No.
你去找妈妈了
You went to get Mum.
只剩我和...
Left me on my own with...
他 我没...
..with him. And I didn't...
我什么都没做 我没帮忙
..I didn't do anything. I didn't help.
我只是...看着他
I just...watched him.
亲爱的 你才八岁
Darling, you were only eight.
谈过了
Conversation had.
我可以站起来了吗
Now, can I please be allowed to stand the fuck up?
黛拉
Dell.
你从未说过
You never said that.
说多少次了 妈妈 黑麦脆饼不算饼干
How many times, Mum? A Ryvita is not a biscuit!
我以为我不提那事
I thought that I was doing the right thing
是正确的做法
by not talking about it.
那本是想保护你们
And it was meant to keep you safe.
我好...
I'm so...
我告诉你这些 不是想让你难受
I didn't tell you all this so you can feel bad.
我告诉你 是为了给利奥一个不同的机会
I told you so that it could be different for Leo.
我不能
I can't...
我不能那么对他
I can't do that to him.
他父亲是他的全部
His father is his whole world.
他不是孩子了 我们都不是了
He's not a child any more. None of us are.
我们去找他谈
We'll go and speak to him,
但如果我们能告诉他
but if we could tell him...
那爸爸就又赢了
..then Dad wins again.
你的伤是怎么来的
How did you come by your injuries?
我有同事能帮你
I've colleagues who can help.
我摔倒了
I fell.
利奥 他不想听
Leo, he...he wasn't in the listening mood.
你们尽力了
You tried.
他知道他让她多难过吗
Does he know how much he's upsetting her?
是的 我们跟他说了...部分事实
Yes, we equipped him with the facts. Some of the facts.
他就只说
All he had to say for himself was...
他认为你在过度干涉
..he thinks you're exerting undue influence
我们妈妈的财务
over our mother's finances.
他认为吗
He thinks?
好吧 我认为
Fine, I think.
我们认为 你是为钱想娶我们妈妈
We think you're marrying our mother for her money.
好啊
Well, there it is...
说出来了
..out in the open.
别说我们没提醒过你
Don't say we didn't warn you.
所有人的家庭都这样吗
Is everyone's family like this?
据说是的
So I'm told.
难以置信 是吧
It's hard to believe, isn't it?
你值得拥有幸福 妈妈
You deserve to be happy, Mum.
你没生我气吧
You're not upset with me, are you?
因为我插手 叫来了帕特里克和黛拉
For interfering, calling Patrick and Della?
你是好心
It was nice.
出于关心
Showed you cared.
你永远不要怀疑我的关心
You must never ever, ever doubt that I care.
那太疯狂了
That's...insanity.
我们没事吧
Are we OK?
我们最好没事
We'd better be.
我本以为在大日子将近时
I thought that organising a dinner
组织一场晚宴 挺疯狂的
this close to the big day was a kind of madness,
但或许 我们可以称之为新开始
but maybe we can call this a new start.
如果算不上
And if not quite that,
那希望至少是个在出席公共场合前
I hope at least a chance to practise being civil to one another
练习客气对待彼此的机会
before we're all on public display.
-干杯 各位 -干杯
- Cheers, everyone. - Cheers.
帕特里克
Patrick?
干杯
Cheers.
我们真不等利奥了吗
Are you sure we shouldn't wait for Leo?
他清楚几点
He knew the time,
他清楚这对你多重要 对我们多重要
he knew how important this was to you. Us.
他的损失
His loss.
该死 抱歉
Oh, fuck. Sorry.
-手套在你肩上 -我知道 我好傻
- The gloves are on your shoulder. - I know. I'm an idiot.
-可爱的白♥痴♥ -谢谢
- A lovable idiot. - Why, thank you.
你的杯子空了 亲爱的 这太不可接受了
Your glass is empty, my love, which is entirely unacceptable.
你要把我灌醉 好让我愿意嫁给你
You keeping me pickled to get me down the aisle?
我看穿了 格林先生
I'm onto you, Mr Greene.
被你识破了
Busted.
帕特里克 能再给我们拿一瓶吗
Patrick, would you mind grabbing us another bottle?
就在车♥库♥里
They're just in the garage.
我们可不能没有香槟酒
Well, we can't be low on champagne,
有那么多要庆祝的事呢
what with everything we have to celebrate.
多谢了 伙计
Thanks, mate.
妈妈 抱歉 但他不是个好人
Mum, I'm sorry, but he's not a good man.
有好多事...
There are so many things that...
我最后说一次 帕特里克
I will say this one last time, Patrick.
别逼我选
Do not make me choose.
抱歉突然出现 我们
Sorry to just pitch up. We...
你能来太好了
It's just amazing you're here.
我以为你回家了
I thought you were heading home.
-没办法 我就是舍不得走 -坐
- What can I say? I couldn't stay away. - Sit down.
你们吃了吗
So, have you guys eaten?
-没 -来点茄合吗
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表