剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
It's a circular. I think you'll recover.
为什么现在这样 什么情况
Why now? What's the occasion?
下次利奥再来留宿
Next time Leo stays the night,
希望能出于礼貌发个消息来 好让我别担心
I'd appreciate a courtesy message, just so as I don't worry.
我叫他打给你了
I did ask him to call you.
不 别向她解释 她不需要解释
No, don't explain to her. She doesn't need an explanation.
他是我儿子 如果他说他想远离你
He's my son and if he tells me he wants to get away from you...
-远离我 -远离你和你的小白脸
- Get away from me? - From you and your...boy.
利奥不会那么说的
Leo wouldn't say that.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
当然了
No, of course not,
因为你是可怜的受伤的一方 是吗
because you're the poor injured party, aren't you?
让帕特里克和黛拉
Making sure that Patrick and Della
都不接我的电♥话♥
don't even fucking pick up the telephone for me.
真不走运 你的荼毒对利奥没起作用
Well, bad luck, cos your...your poison hasn't worked on Leo.
好吧 我们最好都冷静下来
OK, I think we all need to calm down.
他们可是我们的孩子 不是棋子
These are our children we're talking about. Not some pawns.
利奥是我这边的
Leo is on my side.
如果你觉得这很可笑
If you think it's so laughable
那他怎么没告诉你我和玛莎的事
then why didn't he tell you about me and Marsha?
因为他早知道
Because he knew.
他知道了一整年
For a whole year. He knew.
他从未对你说过
And he never said a word to you.
茱莉娅
Julia.
别气利奥 这一切的破事
Don't be mad at Leo. The whole shitstorm off of this,
都是泰德和我的错 不是他
it's on Ted and me, not him.
不是别人的错
Not anyone else.
你跟本杰明之间有真感情 很少见
You've got something really good with Benjamin, something...rare.
请别被这个妨碍了
Please don't let this get in the way.
你其他的东西什么时候到
When's the rest of your stuff coming?
没有其他的了
There is no rest.
这就是一切了
That's everything?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你好
Hiya.
是的 利奥 本杰明要搬进来了
Yes, Leo, Benjamin is moving in.
你都不问过我吗
And you didn't think to consult me?
我没觉得有必要
I didn't think I needed to.
是啊 反正我又不住这里
No, of course not, it's not like I live here.
这里又不是我家族的房♥子
It's not like this is my family fucking home or anything.
别那么跟你妈说话
Don't speak to your mum like that.
等着其他人知道了的
Wait till the others hear about this.
这真不是一般的背叛
It's next-level betrayal.
你最清楚什么叫背叛了 是吧
And you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?
你今天好安静
You're quiet today.
是吗
Am I?
别动
Don't move.
你和那台相机
You and that camera.
我想记住这一刻
I want to remember this moment.
怎么了
What is it?
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
停下
Stop.
你愿嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表