剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
她的儿子
一年前
一年后
下集预告
老年火车优♥惠♥卡
2019年8月27日
重新连接中
信♥号♥♥弱
帕特里克
文物已转移
克雷西·埃克斯福德律师事务所和监誓官
最终判决
漫步泰晤士小径
茱 一个完成 还剩七个 跟我去散步吧 本
本杰明·格林
婚宴
切尔西公♥寓♥
帕特里克
我知道你在出轨 帕特里克
女儿
Daughter.
妻子
Wife.
母亲
Mother.
这些是我的角色
These are my roles.
我选择了它们
I chose them.
无论是好是坏
For better, for worse.
然后你出现了
And then you came along...
打破了这一切
..Exploded all of that.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, darling.
睡得还好吗
Did you sleep OK?
我怎么养了这么个野蛮人
How did I raise such a caveman?
我本不愿明说 妈妈
I hate to break it to you, Mum,
但野蛮人没有杏仁奶
but I don't think cavemen had almond milk.
你今天有什么计划
What have you got planned for today?
没什么改变人生的
Nothing life-changing.
我以前常幻想拥有现在我拥有的一切
I used to dream of having the things I have now.
妻子 房♥子
A wife, a house,
自己的家庭
a family of my own.
我以为自己拥有这些后 会好好珍惜
I suppose I thought when they were mine, I wouldn't corrupt them.
我真是大错特错了
How wrong was I?
早上好 玛莎
Morning, Marsha.
真意外
This is a surprise.
你父亲在花♥园♥里
Your father's out in the garden.
你能让他听电♥话♥吗
Could you get him for me, please?
我觉得可以
I think I can manage that.
爱德华
Edward?
爱德华
Edward!
-什么事 -帕特里克找你
- Yeah? - It's Patrick for you.
-帕特里克 -我希望你记得今天是妈妈的生日
- Patrick. - I hope you know it's mum's birthday.
她在做你母亲之前可是我妻子
Well, she was my wife before she was your mother.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for enlightening me.
我就想说这些
That's all I called to say.
天哪
Oh, God.
抱歉
Sorry.
-黛拉 -*祝你生日快乐*
- Della... - *Happy birthday to you!*
我在无声车厢呢
I'm in the quiet carriage.
我就想打来给你唱生日快乐
I only rang to sing you happy birthday.
还有告诉你个坏消息
Well, and to tell you the crap news.
我回来的飞机被取消了
My flight back's been cancelled.
-我试了一切方法 -但是...
- I've tried everything. - But it...
我甚至不惜和柜台小哥调情
I even resorted to flirting with the man at the desk.
没戏
No dice.
下一趟飞机是明天
The next flight back's not till tomorrow.
您好 女士
Hello, madam.
-下午好 -茱莉娅·戴登记入住
- Good afternoon. - Checking in for Julia Day.
欢迎回来 戴女士
Welcome back, Mrs Day.
这次只有我
Just me this time.
你会选花吗
Are you any good with flowers?
这是个性别中立的问题吗 戴先生
Is that a gender neutral question, Mr Day?
还是我们在危险的边缘试探
Or are we swimming into dangerous territory?
别闹了 就是个一般问句
Yeah, sod off. It's a yes-no question.
你能
Will you, um...
你能帮我母亲生日订点好看的花吗
Will you order something nice for my mother's birthday?
她喜欢什么颜色
What colours does she like?
白色
White.
这不是个颜色
Not a colour.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
你打算花多少钱
How much do you want to spend?
多少都行 我只想弄得特别些 她...
However much. I...I just want it to be special. She's...
她现在一个人了 所以
..She's on her own now, so...
其实有点小了 亲爱的
They're a bit small, actually, darling.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能说什么呢 妈妈的六十大寿可是大事
Well, what can I say? It's not every day your old ma turns 60.
别再说我这老人家的事了 你怎么样
Oh, less of the old. How are you?
你知道的 特别忙
Oh, you know, horribly busy.
所有人已经连续三天加班到深夜了
Everyone's on their third consecutive late night,
但是别担心 我和他们说了我八点就要走
but don't worry, I've told them that I have to be out by eight.
别傻了 工作还是要放在第一位
Oh, don't be ridiculous. If you have to work, you have to work.
但这是...你的六十大寿 这很重要
But it's...it's your 60th. It's a big one.
-好了 别担心 -我经常担心你的
- Please, don't worry. - I do worry a lot.
我很过意不去
I...I feel like a total shit,
但是这次必须得靠黛拉和利奥了
but Della and Leo are just going to have to hold the fort this one.
妈妈 我要挂了 我会补偿你的
Mum, I...I...I've got to go. I'll make it up to you.
-我发誓 -你...
- I swear. - Co...?
我今晚本来定了位置
I have a table booked tonight under the name of Day.
我要取消了
I need to cancel it.
不知道少了什么
Wonder what we're missing.
公元前520年的女战士
A 520 BC warrior woman.
比我的食指大不了多少
No bigger than my index finger...
但却能从她身上看出很多东西
..Yet you could tell everything about her.
她的力量 她的能力
Her strength, her capability...
以及她需要忍♥受的一切
..And what she had to put up with.
你不是在这里工作的
Well, either you work here
就是天天在扶手椅里缓看
or that is some serious armchair buffery.
缓看 有这种说法吗
Buffery? Is that a word?
可能没有吧
Probably not.
你是吗
So do you?
是的 很多很多年前
I did many, many years ago.
肯定也没有很多年吧
Not that many years, I'm sure.
那你...很多很多年前
So what...what was it that you did here
在这里干什么的
many, many years ago?
我以前是文物保护员
I was a conservator.
如果...有人不知道那是做什么的呢
And if...somebody didn't know what that was?
就是负责管理展品 记录它们的各种情况
It's looking after the exhibits, recording their intricacies.
就是完成不可能的任务 延缓时间的流逝
Basically doing the impossible - halting the march of time.
听起来...
Sounds kind of...
很了不起
..Incredible.
的确
It was.
那你为什么不干了呢
So why...why stop?
生活所迫
Life got in the way.
是啊
Yeah.
-我知道你... -女士们先生们
- Yeah, I know what you... - Ladies and gentlemen,
博物馆将在20分钟后闭馆 谢谢
the museum will be closing in 20 minutes. Thank you.
谢谢你的...专业讲解
Thanks for the...expertise.
你说得好像我已经100岁了
You make me sound like I'm 100.
你想去喝一杯吗
Would you like to go for a drink?
和谁 你...
Who with? What...?
和...和我
With...with me.
你可以拒绝
You can say no.
我不是那种被你拒绝后就会跟着你回家
I'm not some weird stalker who's going to follow you home
掐死你的跟踪狂
and strangle you for rejecting me.
好吧 我还是不说了
OK, I'm going to stop talking now.
但我还是要说 我叫本杰明
Except to say...my name is Benjamin.
我叫茱莉娅
Julia.
茱莉娅
Julia.
认识你很高兴 茱莉娅
Well, it was very nice to meet you, Julia.
我相信你...
And I'm sure you...
你肯定有别的安排了
Well, you may well have other plans.
我本来有 但是
Well, I did, but I...
现在没有了
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表