剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
That's what kept me going in that place.
我以为他在外面好好生活呢
I thought that he was out there making a life for himself.
然后我出来 却发现他
Then I got out, found him...
变得跟我妈一样
He'd ended up just like my mum...
都白费了
It had all been for nothing.
我只能离开
I had to leave.
我再不能做肖恩·怀特了
I couldn't be Sean White any more,
杀了店主的男孩肖恩·怀特
Sean, Sean White, the boy who killed the shopkeeper.
我需要第二次机会
I needed a second chance.
你就是我的第二次机会
You're my second chance.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
-妈妈 -妈妈 你去哪了
- Mum? - Mum? Where have you been?!
天啊 我担心死了
Christ, I was worried, properly worried.
让你妈妈喘口气吧
How's about we give your mother some oxygen?
她大喜的日子
..On her wedding day...
我们有权担心吧
I think we're entitled to feel concerned.
怎么回事 妈妈
What's going on, Mum?
我想一个人待会儿
I just need to be on my own.
我们 教堂见吗
I'll...see you at the church?
你们好
Hi, guys.
你打扮真帅
You look great.
待会儿见
See you in a bit.
你还想等多久
How much longer would you like to wait?
要等多久是多久
As long as it takes.
教堂只能等到4点
We only have the church until four.
她会来的
She's coming.
茱莉娅
Julia...
我们应该都同意 越直截了当越好
I think we can all agree minimum fuss is desirable.
没人想闹大
No-one wants a scene.
妈妈最不想了
Least of all, Mum.
这应该够你打车走了
This, er, should get you a taxi out of here.
帕特里克 别这么粗鲁
Patrick, don't be crass.
我倒觉得这很慷慨了
I thought I was being rather generous.
你们能不能让我们单独谈谈
Could you all, could you just give us a moment alone?
我们还是留下吧 妈妈 以防闹大
We should stay, Mum, in case things get, well, ugly.
你以为要发生什么
What is it that you think is happening?
-你要取消婚礼 -可算想通了
- You're calling off the wedding. - Finally seeing the light.
可以让我跟本杰明说句话吗
Could you just let me speak with Benjamin?!
-妈妈 我们真该留下 -我不会走的
- Mum, really, we should stay. - I'm not going anywhere.
你俩就从不听话吗
Do either of you ever listen?
她叫我们走开了 我们就走
She's asked us to go, so we go.
婚姻是容不得半点怀疑的
Marriage isn't something you should go into with any doubts.
是终生大事
It's for life.
你有很多特点
You are many things...
但我从没想到你是个伪君子
The one thing I never thought you were, is a hypocrite.
我知道现在大概没什么分量了 但
I know it probably doesn't hold much weight any more, but...
不论如何
For what it's worth, I'm...
我真的很抱歉
..I'm so, so sorry.
我知道
I know.
我也很抱歉
I am, too.
你不用道什么歉
You, you've got nothing to be sorry for.
我任你隐藏自己
I let you hide.
因为那方便了我 我拿我的破事淹没了你
Because it suited me, I just swallowed you up into all of my drama,
一切都以我为中心 我的孩子 我的过去
everything, everything was about me, my kids, my past.
我没给你留任何空间
I didn't leave any room for you.
那...
That's it...
那就这样了
That's...that's it.
本杰明
Benjamin...
我不想要以前的生活
..I don't want my old life.
没有你的生活
The one without you in it.
或许我们可以跳过
I'm thinking that maybe we skip the bit about...
"是否有人反对"的部分
..Any objections...
我知道你告诉我妈了
I know you told my mother.
如果你敢告诉伊莫 我杀了你
If you tell Eimear, I swear I will kill you.
肯定很累吧
Must be exhausting.
这么久以来 努力做一个你不是的人
Spending all this time fighting to be something that you're not.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
好儿子 好父亲
Good son, good father.
-好丈夫 -闭嘴
- Good husband. - Shut up, shut the...fuck up!
这不是我写的
I didn't write this.
我都不知道
I didn't know.
但现在我知道了
But now I do.
你...
Are you...?
我不能失去我妻子
I can't lose my wife.
我的孩子
My children...
那你不会失去的
Then, you won't have to.
只要你别碍我的事
So long as you stay out of my way.
我第一次遇到茱莉娅时
The first time that I met Julia...
我想照顾她
..I wanted to look after her...
我无法解释清楚
Like, I can't really explain that...
就是
It was just...
有种直觉 而且还很不巧
..Instinct and a pretty inconvenient one, at that.
然后我意识到 她也想照顾我
And then I realised that she wanted to look after me, too.
我觉得暴露在外
I felt exposed.
而逃离似乎从不是个选择
And there never did seem to be an option to run away,
而以前我总有这个选择
which there always had been before.
我知道这里很多人
I know, to a lot of people in this room,
不能理解我们
we don't make much sense.
如果问为什么 归根结底是一件事
And when I ask why, it comes down to one thing...
我们的年龄
Our age.
这
This...
看似巨大的时间差分隔了我们
..Seemingly yawning chasm of years that separates us.
我的回答是
My answer to that -
没什么比爱 更能让其他一切都无关紧要
nothing can make everything else seem more irrelevant than love.
说得好
Hear, hear...
至于我
And as for me...
没人知道我是谁
..Nobody knows who I am.
我做过什么
What I've done.
和我在这世上呈现过的不同面目
All the different faces... that I've set to the world.
被百分百了解是很难得的
To be 100% known is a rare thing.
我觉得没几个人是那样
I don't think many people ever are.
现在我是了
I am - now.
那让我害怕
I find that terrifying.
但这也是我遭遇的最好的事
But it is also the best thing that has ever happened to me.
所以我知道
And that's how I know,
我知道尽管发生的一切 我和你
I know that despite everything, me and you...
我们会没事的
..We're going to be OK.
我知道新娘讲话不符合传统
I know it's not tradition for the bride to speak.
过来
Come here...
而且我以前肯定也不敢
And I'd never have dared before.
我觉得那才是关键
And...I think that's the key word here.
以前
Before.
你们大都知道 这是我的二婚
Most of you know that this is my second marriage.
我的第一段婚姻让我有了孩子
My first marriage gave me my children...
他们一直是我生命中最美好的东西
..Who have been in the very best thing in my life.
这 这是我的未来
And this, this is my after!
我不会放手的
And I'm not letting it go.
你来干什么
What are you doing?
我受到邀请了 记得吗
I was invited, if you remember.
你给我马上走
I want you to leave right now.
真粗鲁
How rude.
我还买♥♥了礼物呢
And I bought a present and everything.
不管是怎么回事 还是别了 好吗
Look, whatever this is, let's just not, shall we?
我想找茱莉娅说话 不是你
I want to talk to Julia, not you.
好啊
There it is.
-别丢人了 -是别给你丢人吧 妈妈
- Don't embarrass yourself! - You mean don't embarrass you, Mother.
别担心 我没那个打算
Don't worry. I don't plan to.
求你 别这样
Please, don't do this.
你走吧 马上
You need to go - right now.
我并不想影响大家的心情
I don't want to put a damper on things,
但我觉得你该知道
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表