剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
"娱乐"可能用得过了
"entertaining" may be too strong a word,
但我跑题了
but I digress...
我去上白班
I'm at my day job,
准备开始我非常高难的工作
about to begin the high-octane task of
就是...鼓点响起来
drum roll, please...
分拣邮件
..Sorting the mail...
我突然意识到了件事
..When I realise something.
今天是我的十年纪念
It's my ten-year anniversary.
不是我的结婚纪念
Not of my marriage,
不是我的戒酒纪念
not of my sobriety,
不是
Nope.
是分拣邮件纪念
Of sorting the mail!
我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you're thinking.
"我们不是花钱来听
"We didn't pay to hear about
你的中产阶级存在主义鬼扯的"
your middle-class existential bollocks."
-快说好笑的 -或者不如下台吧
- Get to the funnies! - Better yet, get off.
你很棒的
You were great.
我不知道你看的是什么表演
I don't know what show you were in.
观众太不给面子了
They're a miserable crowd.
没人能逗他们笑的
No-one would have made them laugh.
怀念看你表演了
Missed seeing you perform.
好短的蜜月期
That was a very short honeymoon period.
不 别那样
Don't. Don't do that,
乱解读
read stuff into everything.
我表演不顺 心情不好 仅此而已
I had a shit gig. I'm in a shit mood. That's all.
你为什么没搬来
Why didn't you move in?
不是吧
Seriously?
你想现在谈这个
You want to ask that now?
我替你想了一年的借口
I've had a year to come up with excuses for you,
但都不够好
none of which really make up for me
我坐在那里 等着你带着行李搬来
sitting there waiting for you to arrive with your stuff
然后又意识到你不会来了
and then realising you're not going to show.
我们能喝完酒再说吗
Can we do this after a drink,
-或是最好多喝几杯再说 -不行
- or several? Ideally several. - Yeah, no.
我刚跟阿莱柯西丝分了手
I've just come from breaking up with Alexis,
所以不行 黛拉 我们这就谈
so no, Della, we do it now.
你跟她分手了
You broke up with her?
这个问题很简单
It is a simple enough question.
如果你不是不爱我了 因为你是这么说的
If you hadn't stopped loving me, which you claim not to have,
那你为什么没搬来住
then why didn't you move in?
我没不爱你
I hadn't.
我一直爱着你
I haven't.
我的混♥蛋♥父亲
My prick of a father.
他跟这事有什么关系
Well, what's he got to do with it?
我都打好包了
I was packed, ready,
你能相信吗 我当时可激动了
and - would you believe this? - genuinely excited.
然后妈妈打来了
Then Mum rang,
说他要为玛莎离开她
told me he was leaving her for Marsha,
而且他们已经出轨好久了
that it had been going on for ages,
基本上他给了她天大的委屈
basically that he'd shat on her from a very high height.
最糟的是
The worst part was...
我毫不意外
..I wasn't surprised.
因为内心深处 我跟他一样
Because deep down, I'm just like him.
有毒
Toxic.
我不想把那带进你家
And I didn't want to bring that into your home.
带进你的生活
Into your life.
你真那么想吗
Do you really believe that?
你能别接吗
Can you leave it?
黛拉
Della?
是我哥哥 我必须接
It's my brother, I can't.
-该死 -黛拉 你在哪
- Oh, fuck. - Della, where are you?
你必须来看看
You have to see this.
-黛拉 -如果是本杰明的事 我真不在乎
- Della? - If it's about Benjamin, I really don't.
他们在一起很合适
They're good together.
他真喜欢她 我看得出
He likes her. I can tell.
妈妈真会选
Mum can really pick 'em.
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表