剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
不瞧不起
No judgment.
艾莉...
Ali was, er...
可以说挺漂亮的
Well, I guess you would say pretty, er...
金发美女
blonde.
年轻
Young.
你更美
You're more beautiful.
我可不撒谎
And I don't lie.
准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
干杯
Bottoms up!
干杯 各位
Cheers, everybody.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我们去哪 -仓库派对 庄园房♥
- Where we going? - Warehouse Party. Manor House.
-我加入 -我想...
- I'm in. - I think... I...
我们还是不去了
I think we're going to pass.
明天还上班
It's a school night.
过来
Come here.
-他在束缚你呢 茱莉娅 -没有
- Oh, he's keeping your wings, Julia. - He's not.
别让他剪了你的翅膀
Don't let him clip your wings.
走吧 没事的 来吧
Come on. You're all right, come on.
-再见 -我想去的
- Bye! Bye! - I wanted to go.
相信我 你真的不想
Trust me, you really, really didn't.
因为我会让你丢脸吗
Because I'd embarrass you?
你为什么会觉得你会让我丢脸
Why...why...why would you think you'd embarrass me?
真是...
That was...
-怎么... -来来
- Hey, what's...? - Come on, come on, come on.
你地址是什么
What's your address?
我们不是回酒店吗
I thought...I thought we'd go back to that hotel, no?
是吗
Oh, did you now?
是啊 我一直在想那个浴缸
Yeah. I've been dreaming of the bathtub
和各种我要在里面对你做的事
and all the things I'm going to do to you in it.
你在你自己家的浴缸里也都能做
All of which you could do at yours.
抱歉 我在想象我的浴缸
Sorry, I was just picturing my bathtub,
也想到了我公♥寓♥里其他的地方
and...and the rest of my flat, come to think of it.
我的清洁工明天来
Look, my cleaner comes tomorrow.
那之前我不能带你去
I can't let you see it before then,
出于健康安全考虑 你会直接甩了我的
for health and safety. You'd go right off me.
不可能
Impossible.
我们去哪
Where we going, then?
抱歉
Sorry.
就酒店吧 何必要棉 毕竟有...
The hotel, come on, surely. Why have cotton, when...?
还得我付钱吧
I'm paying, I suppose.
-那是什么意思 -得了
- What's that supposed to mean? - Oh, come on.
什么啊
What?
我自己也是有钱的
I do...I do have my own money, you know.
我们去你家吧 我保证
Look, let's just go to yours and I promise
我不会对任何脏乱有什么微词...
I will not judge any of your unclean surfaces...
我说了 今晚不行
I've already said, not tonight.
好吧
O-ok.
就是我开始觉得
It just... It is actually starting to feel like
你不希望我看到你住的地方
you don't want me to see where you live.
就好像你可能...
Feels a bit like you've got some, I don't know...
或许 金屋藏娇了
I don't know, maybe some woman stashed away.
你真那么想吗
Is that really what you think?
这叫玩笑 我在开玩笑
It's called a joke. I was joking.
嗯嗯 知道吗
Yeah, yeah. Well, you know what?
感觉不像玩笑
It...it didn't really feel like it.
你走吧 我再打给你 好吗
Why don't you go and I'll call you, OK?
进来
Come in, come in.
是谁啊
Who is that?
吵到你们了 抱歉
I caused a fuss, sorry,
-我该先打电♥话♥的 -没事
- I should have called first. - It's fine.
是我妈
It's my mum.
我看出来了 茱莉娅
Yeah, I can see that. Hi, Julia.
你喝醉了吗 我以为你跟本杰明出去了
Are you drunk? I thought you were out with Benjamin.
-我能留宿吗 -当然
- Can I stay? - Yeah, course.
他做什么了
What's he done?
他什么都没做
He hasn't done anything.
我就是想见我孙女了
I wanted to see my grandchildren.
凌晨1点吗
At one in the morning?!
如果可以 我先去睡了
I'll just go up to bed, if I may.
去给你妈收拾好房♥间
Get the room ready for your mum.
不 别麻烦了
Oh, no, please don't go to any trouble.
抱歉了
Sorry about this.
别再道歉了
No more apologising.
孩子们见到你肯定高兴
The girls'll be thrilled to see you,
我们也是
as are we.
洛特现在特喜欢藏东西
Lottie's into hiding stuff at the moment.
她觉得很好玩
She finds it hilarious.
我们觉得
We find it...
不那么好玩
..Less so.
你什么都不缺了吧
You got everything you need?
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
很好
Very good.
你觉得怎么样 奶奶
What do you think, Granny?
很像太阳
Very sun-like.
爷爷也会来吗
Are we going to see Grandpa as well?
奶奶可是专程从德文郡来给你个惊喜的
Granny's come all the way from Devon to surprise you,
多棒啊
which is nice, isn't it?
我去接你放学吧
How about I pick you up from school?
看来你同意了
Oh, I think that's a yes.
小情侣怎么样了
How are the lovebirds?
我在你哥哥家
I'm at your brother's.
我开了免提
I've put you on speaker.
-太好了 -要跟利奥叔叔打招呼吗
- My favourite. - Do you want to say hello to your Uncle Leo?
-利奥叔叔好 -洛特好
- Hi, Uncle Leo. - Hi, Lottie.
-早 利奥 -嗯
- Morning, Leo. - Yeah.
你起得好早
You're up early.
不是我想 相信我
Not out of choice, believe me.
有人来修炉具
Some dude's here to service the Aga.
好吧 你知道那个在哪的
Right, well, you know where it is.
能让妈妈喝咖啡了吗
Can Mum have her coffee now?
我没拦着她喝咖啡
I'm not stopping her have her coffee.
-来看看我们 利奥 -好 今天愉快
- Come and see us soon, Leo. - All right, have a good day.
好 非常感谢 再见 伙计
All right, thank you very much, goodbye, mate.
你不必总对你弟弟那么严厉
You don't always need to be so hard on your brother.
那怎么...
How was that...?
我想做一顿周日午餐 感谢你们让我住
I'd like to cook Sunday lunch. To say thank you for having me.
不用那么客气
Oh, well, no need,
但我绝不会拒绝你的烤肉
but I'll never say no to one of your roasts.
是就你...
Will it just be...?
对 帕特里克 就我一个人
Yes, Patrick, it'll just be me.
我们有尿布 湿巾 牙齿咬环
So, we've got nappies, wipes, a teething ring,
如果你走运 她能咬住两分钟
which she will stuck on for two minutes if you're lucky,
然后就会丢出去 我来...
before lobbing it out. Let me...
伊莫 我生过三个呢
Eimear, I have had three of my own.
是啊
Right you are.
我就带她去公园逛逛
I'm just going to take her round the parks,
让你能休息一下
so you can get your head down for a bit.
我为了打个盹真能杀人
I'd literally murder for a nap,
至少也能伤人了
or at the very least maim.
但我说好了跟我以前的书♥记♥官打电♥话♥
But I have a call booked with my old clerk.
你不是要回去工作吧
You're not going back to work, are you?
我想有自己的生活
I want a life for myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
-进来 -韩国那边在等着呢
- Come in, come in. - Korea's waiting.
当然 我就...稍等 黛拉
Of course, I'll just... Er, one sec, Del.
抱歉 这是黛拉 我妹妹
Sorry, this is Della, my sister.
这是海蒂 我的同事
And this is Heidi, my associate.
海蒂 从1到10打分
So, Heidi, on a scale of one to ten,
作为我哥哥的下属 他是个几分的混♥蛋♥
how much of a cock is my brother to work for?
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表