剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Not any more.
-对不起 这里很挤 -没关系
- Sorry it's so rammed. - It's all right.
我儿子就在酒吧工作
My son works in a pub.
我最小的儿子
My youngest.
说工作有点言过其实了 他只会去上几天班
Works is overstating it. He takes the least shifts possible.
我丈夫 前夫
My husband...ex husband,
因为我前闺蜜的关系变成前夫的
courtesy of my ex best friend,
他不介意利奥逍遥处事 说这是培养性格
doesn't mind Leo drifting about. Says it's character building,
所以我另外两个孩子自然看不下去
so my other two go crazy about it, of course.
这就是你的全部背景了
That's all out there, then.
这里是茱莉娅
Hi, you've reached Julia.
抱歉没接到
Sorry I missed you. Please...
如果这样说能让你好过点
If it makes you feel any better,
我之前在清理咖啡...
I was only cleaning coffee...
你做过的最糟糕的事是什么
What is the worst thing you've ever done?
我总是很害怕卷入麻烦
I've always been terrified of getting in trouble.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
这是特别无聊的人生信条 但我就是这么生活的
It's a desperately dull mantra to live by, but live by it I do.
我想如果我坦诚面对自己
I think if I'm really honest with myself,
是我选择变成这样的
I've chosen to be this way.
不然的话 如果我放纵自己
If I didn't, if I...let myself off the leash...
我不知道我会变成什么样
..I don't know where it would take me.
我会做出什么事
What I'd be capable of.
我们都不知道
None of us do.
我开始记起为什么我和白葡萄酒合不来了
And I'm remembering why me and white wine aren't friends.
你呢
What about you?
-你做过的最糟糕的事 -好吧 我...
- Your worst thing. - Fine. Fine, fine. I, uh...
我对我爸爸说了一些话
I said some things to my dad.
很混账的话
Shitty things.
结果变成了和他最后的对话
Things that turned out to be lasting.
抱歉 第一次约会可不该说这种事
Sorry, this is totally unacceptable first date chat.
谢谢你 本杰明
Thank you, Benjamin.
我真的很开心
It was really fun.
那...我先走了了
So...I better go.
要是你出什么事 我绝对不会...
Oh, I'd never forgive myself if anything were to...
原谅自己
happen to you.
你是说从特别安全的电梯到我房♥间
You mean on the long and treacherous journey
这一段艰险的
to the very secure lift
长途跋涉吗
and my locked door?
是的
Exactly.
-你好 -晚上好 先生
- Hello. - Good evening, sir.
这里...真不错
This is...very nice.
茱莉娅
Julia.
没事的
It's all right.
你搞什么
Are you serious?
我很小心的 轻手轻脚的
I was stealthy. I was beyond stealthy.
谁说不是呢
I can see that.
你老妈为什么不来住了
So why'd the mothership decide not to stay?
难以理解 她宁愿住在酒店里
Quite unfathomably, she's decided she'd rather stay in a hotel
也不愿意住我们的客房♥
than our perfectly nice guest bedroom.
先不说有多贵 而且她在城市另一条
Never mind the cost of it, she'll be on the other side of town
离孙女们远远的 真是...很奇怪
to her grandchildren, which is just...bizarre.
-你妈就是这样 -这话是什么意思
- Yeah, well, it is your mother. - What's that supposed to mean?
她这一年很不顺心
She's had a crappy year.
她要是想放松一下 也是应该的 不是吗
If she wants to treat herself, then she should, don't you think?
是的 我只是累了
Yes. Yes, I do. I'm tired is all.
这个混♥蛋♥
And this fucker...
可爱的混♥蛋♥真是让我一刻都不能安宁
..Lovely fucker hasn't given me a minute's peace all day.
她刚睡着 某个大笨蛋...
Well, she's just had, and then some great oaf...
某个帅气的大笨蛋
Some great HANDSOME oaf.
把她给我
Give her to me.
你好
Hello.
没事的
It's OK.
宝贝...
Sweet...
我知道 很难受吧
I know. It's tough, isn't it?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
好姑娘
Yeah, good girl.
这景色不怎么样
It's not much of a view.
我不同意
I disagree.
我是说反话的...显然你没听出来
I was attempting to be wry...unsuccessfully, clearly.
你太认真了
You're being ridiculous.
冒着再次被你嘲笑的风险
At the risk of you laughing at me again.
你愿意跟我跳舞吗
Would you like to dance with me?
抱歉 这太傻了
I'm sorry. It was a...stupid idea.
不 不傻 我就是...
No, it wasn't. I, um...I just...
记不得上次有人请我跳舞是什么时候了
..Can't remember the last time I was asked.
早啊
Hello.
你得走了
You have to go.
为什么
Why's that?
我昨天60了
I was 60 yesterday.
60岁啊
60.
而你呢...
And you're...well, I mean,
我也不知道 但你很年轻
I don't even know, but you're bloody young.
所以
And...
茱莉娅
Julia?
我能叫客房♥服务吗
Shall I get some room service?
好吧 我们如果没去过伦敦塔
Right, so until we've done the Tower of London,
就算不上真正的游客
we can't really consider ourselves proper tourists.
我已经想好了跟公♥司♥请假的完美借口
I've already got the perfect excuse for work,
你别急着说我 这不算撒谎
and before you say anything, it's not a lie,
只是算不上是实话
it's just not a truth as such.
似乎是在玩弄文字
Sounds like a question of semantics.
不 重点是意图
No. It's a question of intention.
因为我并无伤害谁的意图
And since I have no intention of doing anybody any harm,
这只能算是小小的善意谎言
it only counts as a tiny white lie.
你太会哄人了 有点可怕
You are dangerously persuasive.
-我是这么想的 -我得回德文
- So here's what I'm thinking... - I have to go back to Devon.
我有没法推脱的事
I have something that I can't get out of.
那这件
And this...
无法推脱的事
..Something that you can't get out of,
是需要很长时间的事
is that a...long something
还是很短的事
or a short something?
是一顿午餐
It's a lunch something.
那你晚上还能回帕丁顿站跟我碰头吃晚饭咯
So I'll meet you back at Paddington in time for dinner then, yes?
我开始觉得你是个疯子了
I'm starting to think that you're certifiable.
你去哪了 我都担心了
Where've you been? I was worried.
我甚至给利奥打电♥话♥问你的下落
I even resorted to calling Leo to see where you were,
当然了 他连这是什么日子都不知道
who, of course, had no idea what day it even was.
你干什么去了
What have you been doing all this time? I...
一个女人能看多少个画廊啊
I mean, how many galleries can one woman really consume?
说出来吓你一跳
You'd be surprised.
茱莉娅 你去哪了
Julia, where have you gone?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
别当我傻
Don't take me for a fool.
你在想我那个没用的儿子
You're thinking of that feckless son of mine.
对你不会有什么好处的
Much use it'll do you.
"与妇人通奸的人
"Oh, the man who commits adultery with a woman
实属愚眛
"Is lacking sense.
他这样做 却是毁灭自己" 是吧
"He would destroy himself." Does it?
《箴言篇》6:32-34
Proverbs 6: 32-34.
这话应该做成冰箱贴 海泽尔
They should make that into a fridge magnet, Hazel.
简洁有力
It's very pithy.
我...
I...
门铃坏了吗
Something wrong with the bell?
你好 妈妈 见到你我也很高兴
Hello, mother. Nice to see you, too.
-我有客人 -是啊
- I have visitors. - Yeah, I, uh...
茱莉娅
Julia.
我不打扰你们了
She's all yours.
别为我离开
Well, don't leave on my account.
别臭美了
Who said I was?
有人在等我
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表