剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
..Want to be by myself.
好吧
Fine.
重点
Headlines.
我结了婚 我们为他的工作搬了过来
I was married. We moved here for his work.
-然后他死了 -怎么死的
- He died. - How?
抱歉 不关我事
Sorry, it's...none of my business.
都很久以前了
Long time ago.
而且我对感情免疫
And I'm...immune to emotion.
我们吵架了
We'd rowed.
喝了白酒 为鸡毛蒜皮的事吵架
A white wine row about nothing.
他拿着更多酒去了花♥园♥ 还有雪茄
He went out into the garden with more wine, a cigar.
我待在屋里 火冒三丈
I stayed in. Furious.
开始看《大侦探波罗》
Started watching Poirot.
看到了第一个广♥告♥时段 然后是第二个
It got to the first ad break, and then the next,
我还想"你这混♥蛋♥真固执"
I thought, "You stubborn bastard."
于是我起身 走出去
So I got up, walked outside and...
他就躺在草地上
..He was on the grass.
面朝下
Face down.
心脏病
Heart attack.
他们就是不肯告诉我他多久才死
Could never get them to tell me how long it it'd taken,
这很能说明问题了
which is a giveaway.
什么意思
How do you mean?
如果我早点出去
If I'd have gone out sooner,
他就还有救
he would have survived.
没用的
Unhelpful.
那么想
To think that way.
之后就只剩卡莉和我了
After that, it was just Cali and me.
我再没找过别人
I never had anyone else.
然后她上了大学
Then she went to uni.
家里只剩我的第一晚
That first night, when it was just me...
我崩溃了
..I lost my shit.
你不是对情感免疫吗
I thought you didn't do emotion.
我们三个本该一起吃晚饭的
We'd been meant to have dinner, the three of us.
但我打给茱莉娅 取消了 我无法面对
But I rang Julia. Cancelled. I couldn't face it.
泰德没收到消息
Ted didn't get the message.
还是来了 看到了我
Came over. Saw me.
抱住了我 然后
Held me, then...
吻了我
..Kissed me.
就一发不可收拾了吗
And that's that, is it?
你一旦越界了 就是越界了
Once you've crossed that line, you've crossed it.
最可怕的就是
The really terrifying thing is
那有多简单
how easy it is to do.
我要为自己辩解一句
In my defence,
他们的婚姻本就不怎么样
their marriage was not a good one.
不管他们现在怎么说 他们之间很
Whatever they might say about it now, it was...
冷淡
cold.
他们都不该过成那样
Neither of them deserve that.
他们在一起了35年
They were together for 35 years.
其中34年我都见识过
I've known them for 34 of those.
他们作为夫妻是什么样的
What were they like, then, as a couple?
很高兴年轻人也会免不了嫉妒
Good to see even the young aren't immune to jealousy.
嫉妒谁 泰德吗 得了
Jealous of who? Ted? Come on.
我理解的 真的 尤其是这时机
Look, I get it, believe me. Especially with the timing.
时机
The timing?
离婚手续刚办妥
The divorce coming through
她就把你介绍给了大家
right as she introduces you onto the scene...
你之前还不知道
..Which you didn't know.
我当然知道
Course I did.
只是没觉得两件事有关
Don't think the two things are related, that's all.
为了我们所有人 希望是无关
Let's hope not, for all of our sakes.
如果我是你 就带着礼物回去
If I were you, I'd go back bearing gifts.
你为什么要帮忙
Why are you being...helpful?
她理当开心起来
She deserves to be happy.
如果她开心了
And if she's happy...
你就没罪过了
..You're off the hook.
她最喜欢百合了
Lilies are her favourite.
我没来得及拿钱包就被他们赶出来了
I was turfed out before I could get my wallet so...
好吧
Well...
-应该够了 -谢谢
- Should do it. - Thanks.
最好别逗留了
Better not linger.
人们会说闲话的
People will talk.
喂
Hello.
是我 茱莉娅
It's me. Julia.
我知道
I know.
昨天的事谢谢你
Thank you for yesterday.
你会睡他吗
Would you sleep with him?
谁
With who?
本杰明
Benjamin.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
你会不会
Would you or wouldn't you?
不会
No. No...
我真不会 而且不仅仅是因为你
No, I wouldn't, actually. And not just because of you.
他不是我喜欢的类型
He's...he's just not a type I go for.
但你能理解我为什么喜欢他
But you can see why I would?
或是为什么其他女人会喜欢他
Or...or why other women would?
是的
Yes.
他很有魅力
He's very charming and...
安全了吗
Coast clear?
我觉得你可能会需要花
I thought you might need flowers.
为什么
Why's that?
从伦敦开车过来五个小时呢
Well, it's a five-hour drive from London.
而且他们到时
They weren't exactly
也不是对我充满热情
brimming with warmth towards me when they arrived.
综合来看 我猜是...
So taken together, I'm thinking...
坏消息 所以...
bad news. Hence the...
告诉我他们说了什么吧
Just tell me what they said.
不是关于你的 别担心
Nothing about you, don't worry.
那为什么要赶我走
Then why did I need to be banished?
没人赶你
Banished is a little strong.
我最喜欢这个了 你怎么知道的
They're my favourite. How did you know?
猜得准
Good guess.
孩子们是来谈别♥墅♥的事
The kids just wanted to talk dates about the villa.
帕特里克忧心忡忡地觉得
Patrick had worked himself up thinking
-我们会把那里当成爱巢 -等等
- that we were going to be making a love nest out of it - Sorry.
他就没机会了
and he wouldn't get a look-in.
你还有别♥墅♥
You have a villa?
就在奥维多城外
It's just outside of Orvieto.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
你怎么没提过
How come you've never mentioned it?
我总觉得谈钱挺...炫富的
I've always found talking about money a bit...garish.
其实 我有好多钱 我一向不缺钱
The truth is - I have lots of it, and I've never wanted for it,
这本身就...
which in itself is...
很炫富
..Well, garish.
那么我在跟百万富翁约会吗
So I'm dating a millionaire?
我讨厌那个词
I hate that word.
但...是的
But...yeah.
你不觉得那很讨厌吧
You don't find that terribly disgusting?
你是什么样的我都喜欢
I'll take you however you come.
不管富贵或贫穷
For richer or poorer.
但富贵更好
Preferably richer.
跟我讲讲伦敦
So tell me tales of London.
没有你太无聊了 你只需要知道这个
It's dull without you. That's all you need to know.
工作一堆
Work's full-on.
扎克现在沉迷权力
Zac's on some kind of power trip at the moment.
晚上出去玩了吗 吃饭什么的
Any nights out? Dinners?
淫乱了没
Debauchery?
没有
Nope.
就日夜思念你
Just pined for you.
你觉得黛拉美吗
Do you find Della attractive?
你女儿黛拉吗
Your daughter Della?
对
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表