剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
I'm not calling Patrick.
-我打给你了 -好吧 我现在不太方便
- I'm calling you. - OK. It's just now's not a good time...
各位 跟我的宝贝弟弟打个招呼
Say hello to my baby brother, everyone.
我不是你的宝贝弟弟
I'm not your baby brother.
这是亲昵的称呼 笨蛋
Oh, it's a term of affection, numbnuts.
而且 恐怕也是事实
And also, I'm afraid, factually correct.
你是怎么了
What's up with you?
没什么 没事
Nothing's up. Nothing.
我今天带爸爸妈妈去贝基瀑布了
I took Mum and Dad to Becky Falls today.
你为什么要那么做
Why the fuck would you do that?
什么意思 我们以前在那里玩得很开心
What do you mean? We used to have fun there.
开心 是指每次我们去都下大雨吗
By fun, do you mean that it literally rained every time we went?
爸爸唠叨着奶油茶点多贵
Dad kicking off about how expensive the cream teas were,
结果我们只能饿着肚子开回家 肯定有一个会哭
so we'd end up driving back hungry, one of us in tears.
一般都是你 其实 每次都是你
Usually you. Actually, always you.
你和帕特里克怎么总这样
Why do you always do this, you and Patrick,
扭曲过去的事
make out like it wasn't the way it was?
不 你说得对 我们都在贝基瀑布手牵手
No, you're quite right, we all held hands at Becky Falls,
做雏菊花环 在森林里穿梭 唱歌♥...
made daisy chains and skipped through the woods singing Kumba...
他们都在
They're both in.
没事 我生来轻手轻脚
Don't sweat it. I was born stealthy.
顺利吗
How did it go?
我们能不说话吗
Can we skip the talking?
慢点
Slow down.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
留下吧 我们看部电影
Stay. We can...watch a movie.
我不想看电影 我想做♥爱♥
I don't want to watch a movie, I want to have sex.
年轻人就该做这个
That is what young people do, you know?
我们又不是无聊的中年夫妻
We're not some boring middle-aged couple
喝可可 看无聊的字幕...
with our cocoa and some boring subtitled...
我们都不是情侣
We're not even a couple.
你干吗这么残忍♥
Why are you being so cruel?
没办法 是天赋
What can I say? It comes naturally.
卡莉 你屋里有人吗
Cali? Have you got someone in there?
前门坏了吗
What's wrong with the front door?
我...在帮卡莉准备工作申请
I was...helping Cali with her job applications.
你的专长呢
Your specialist subject.
我正要走了
I'm just going to bounce.
你走之前
Well, before you do,
你肯定想见见你父亲吧
I'm sure you'll be wanting to see your father.
爱德华
Edward.
你不觉得你今天惹的麻烦已经够多了吗
Don't you think you've caused enough trouble today?
如果一切顺利
I guess, all being well,
你 就是我的继伯父了
you...you'll be my step-uncle.
你怎么不介意
Why are you fine with it,
他跟她在一起
him being with her?
你真不介意他们的年龄差吗
You're seriously saying the age gap doesn't bother you?
我只是高兴他这么幸福 不管是什么样的幸福
I'm just happy that he's happy. However that looks.
我去 是很奇怪的样子
Fuck. Fuckin' weird, that's how it looks.
你弟弟
I mean, there's your brother...
像个海报上的人
..like some kind of poster boy...
而她
..and then there's her.
她可算不上是处在人生巅峰
I mean, she hardly in the shape of her life.
这么说你妈可真好
That's a nice way to talk about your mum.
看来你喝了不少
You look like you're having a big one.
这叫喝酒
It's called having a drink.
你没朋友吗
Do you not have any mates?
抱歉 我不好 我请你一杯吧
I'm sorry. It's my bad. Let me get a drink.
再来一杯 亲爱的
Same again please, love.
你要告诉我
You going to tell me, then,
你究竟为什么跟本杰明断了联♥系♥
why you really stopped speaking to Benjamin
而且跟他这么不一样吗
and why you're so different?
从口音 到...一切
From the accent to...everything.
爸爸不一样 学校不一样 朋友不一样
Different dads. Different schools. Different mates.
17年不联络呢
And the 17-year big freeze?
我做了烂事
I did some shitty things,
绝不该对家人做的事
things that you should never do to family.
我撒谎 偷窃
I lied, stole...
-那我们的亲家不错啊 -不
- Great stock we're marrying into. - No.
那是我 那不是我弟弟
No, that's me. That's not my brother.
因为他就是个大好人
Oh, because he's such an upstanding guy.
瞒着你 好像是什么见不得光的秘密
Keeping you hidden away like some dirty secret.
我能原谅他几乎任何事
You know, I would forgive him almost anything...
因为他是血亲
because he's blood.
说到底 人只有那个
And in the end, that's all we have.
这就对了 伙计
That's the way to do it, lad.
你能不告诉我妈吗
Can you not tell my mum about this?
冷中餐 一罐可乐 你明天就没事了
Cold Chinese, a can of Coke, you'll be sweet tomorrow.
好闹心
Sounds grim.
记住 别因为我弟弟而垂头丧气
And, remember, don't let my little brother get you down.
他不是坏人
He's not a bad guy.
再给你个建议
Another piece of advice,
你完全可以无视
which you can choose to completely ignore.
别跟我犯一样的错误
Don't make the same mistakes I did.
我像你这么大时
When I was your age...
我似乎只是证明了大家都说对了我们
..all I seemed to do was prove people right about us.
晚安
Goodnight.
应该写"利奥和基兰的公♥司♥"
It should say, "Leo and Kieran's Company,"
因为我们要做合伙人
cos we're going to be partners.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你在想 "非旺季时我们要做什么"
You're thinking, "What do we do out of festival season?"
应该问的是"我们不做什么"
"What don't we do?" would be the better question.
我其实非常惊叹呢
I'm actually quite impressed.
惊叹是指"好样的"
What, impressed like, "Well done"
还是"我要投资"
or impressed like, "I'll invest?"
不是信任问题
It's not a matter of trust.
我只是在想 让你自己赚到启动金
I just wonder whether it wouldn't be better for you
会不会对你更好
to earn the start-up capital yourself.
那样你的热情就不会减弱了
And then your enthusiasm won't wane.
不会的 我是认真的
It won't. I'm serious about this.
就像之前的冲浪学校吗
Like you were serious about surf school?
还有自行车租赁应用软件
The bike rental app?
你的诗歌♥之夜
Your poetry nights?
好吧 你在笑我 别笑我
OK, you're ridiculing me. Don't ridicule me.
我没有 亲爱的 我只是想...
I'm not, darling. I'm...I'm...I'm just trying...
你本来打算答应的 我知道
You were going to say yes earlier, I know you were.
现在 你突然奇迹般地改主意了
And now, miraculously, you've changed your mind.
你跟本杰明谈过了 是吧
You spoke to Benjamin, didn't you?
当然了 他是我未婚夫
Of course I did. He's my fiance.
他叫你别帮我吗
And he told you not to help me?
因为他想自己独占你的钱
Because he wants all your money for himself.
因为他能看出 我老这么帮你
Because he can see that by continuing to enable you,
其实是在毁了你
I am doing you more harm than good.
你真的要信他不信我吗
Are you seriously taking his word over mine?
别把这事扯到本杰明身上
Don't make this about Benjamin.
一切都跟他有关
Everything's about Benjamin.
自从你们认识 一切就都围绕他
Everything's been about Benjamin since the day you met.
对不起 我不能帮你
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
我的所有朋友
All of my mates,
他们大学毕业后都搬去了伦敦
all of them moved straight in to London after uni,
搬进了公♥寓♥ 过上了好日子
into flats, into having proper lives.
但我为你回来了
But I came back. For you.
你回来是为了你自己
You came back because it suited you.
你总是如此
Which is what you always do.
是啊
Right.
你要假装搬走 好让我满足你的要求
Right, so, you pretend to move out so I give you what you want.
真成熟
That's very mature.
我没在装
I'm not pretending.
别胡闹了 你要去哪啊
Don't be ridiculous. Where are you even gonna go?
欢迎我的地方 爸爸家
Where I'm wanted. Dad's.
除了那里哪都行
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表