剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
but I thought you ought to know.
茱莉娅吻了我
Julia kissed me...
圣诞节时 她吻了我
..At Christmas, she kissed me.
你以为是那样的吗
That's what you think happened?
你又像往常那样
You did what you always do.
你想要什么 就夺下了
You wanted something and took it.
我希望你离开
I'd like you to go.
你听到了
You heard her.
你不能夺走一切
You can't take everything.
他们
Them...!
你...
And you...
我早就不属于你了
I went years ago.
你...不许再次离开我
Don't you, don't you walk away from me again.
茱莉娅
Julia.
茱莉娅 你给我回来 茱莉娅
Julia. You fucking come back here now, Julia!
求你 冷静下来 拜托了
Please, just calm down. For God's sake, please. Please.
我看你不会再需要这个了 是吧
I don't think we'll be needing these, do you?
我不是你
I'm not you.
我绝不会像你那样
I'll never be you.
亲爱的
Darling, I...
黛拉
Della...
利奥 孩子
Leo! Lad...
你是谁啊
Who are you?
你该回家了
Time to go home, I think.
你对她有什么企图
What do you want with her?
你对我妻子有什么企图
What do you want with my wife?
是我妻子
My wife.
我别无目的 只想爱她
And I don't want anything, other than to love her.
好好待她
Treat her right.
所有你没做到的事
All of the things you failed to do.
你根本不了解我们
You don't know anything about us.
我知道你对她做了什么
I know what you did to her.
如果你不马上滚
And if you don't leave right now,
我会让所有人都知道
I will make sure that everybody knows
你究竟是什么样的人
what kind of man you really are.
你还好吗
You OK?
好
Yeah.
说实话 我挺好
I am, actually.
他走了
He's gone.
很好
Good.
你想跳舞吗 格林先生
Would you like to dance, Mr Greene?
当然
Always.
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表