剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Yeah.
她的年纪比我更接近你
She...she's closer in age to you than me.
是的
Yes. She is.
所以你觉得她美吗
So you do find her attractive?
我没...
I didn't...
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
我觉得她挺漂亮的
Look, I...I think she's a very pretty girl,
但她不是我喜欢的类型
she's just not the kind that I would go for.
是啊 因为比起女儿你更喜欢妈妈 是吧
No, because you prefer the mothers to the daughters, am I right?
好吧 某人酒喝多了吧
OK, I think somebody's had enough red wine.
抱歉 都不是妈妈 是奶奶
Sorry, not even mothers, grandmothers.
告诉我 本杰明 我是你第一个吗
Tell me something, Benjamin. Am I your first?
怎么回事啊
What is going on?
那是我...
Is that my...?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我知道了
I know.
我知道了
I know. I know!
-你知道什么了 什么 -你的事
- You know what? What? - About you.
我知道你做什么
About what you do.
对女人下手 可悲的老女人
Preying on women. Sad. Old. Women.
你说什么呢 你...
What are you talking about? What are you...?
他们看到你了 帕特里克和黛拉
They saw you. Patrick and Della.
看到你行骗
Doing your thing.
我们这样的女人有多少
How many of us are there?
你怎么有时间同时吸我们所有人的血
How do you even find the time, leeching off all of us at once?
简直值得敬佩了
It's almost admirable,
但实在是太可鄙 太可悲
if it wasn't so fucking contemptible, so pathetic.
这么年纪轻轻 要被驱逐出家门了
A young man like you about to be evicted
就出来卖♥♥肉
and you're pimping yourself out.
你的孩子们大老远开车过来
That's what your kids drove all this way down here
就为了说这个吗
to tell you, was it?
你...你就不能直接问我吗
And you... And you didn't think to just ask me about it?
我这不就在问你吗
I'm asking you now.
不 不是 你是在发疯
No, no, you're not, you're going postal.
那顿饭是为了工作
That was a work dinner.
她是个客户
She was a client.
我都不知道我还需要获得你的准许
I didn't realise that I needed your permission.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
"本杰 为了大家
"Benj, take one for the team
牺牲色相陪陪申布鲁克夫人吧
with Lady Shenbrook, will you?
那老太婆总威胁要离开我们
"The harridan keeps threatening to yank the account.
毕竟大家都知道
"And, as we all know,
你特别会哄那些中产阶级的半老徐娘
you've got a way with the blue rinse brigade.
谢了 扎克"
"Cheers, Zac."
扎克
Zac?
是啊 我有些账单逾期了
And yes, yes, I have missed a few bills
公♥寓♥也因欠租被警告了
and I've been put on notice with my flat.
但那一切
But none of that,
都不代表你有权利烧我的东西
none of that gives you the right to burn my...my shit
像个疯巫婆
like some fucking crazy witch.
我要走了
I'm going to go.
别走
Please don't do this.
那算什么 茱莉娅 世界末日般的反应
What was that, Julia? The...the apocalyptic reaction.
这股火是哪来的 是为了谁
Where...where is that coming from? Who is that about?
因为这给我的唯一感觉
Because the only thing that it's saying to me
就是你不信任我
is that you don't trust me.
你说对了
You're right.
但我谁都不信任
But I don't trust anyone.
我不是泰德 我没做他做的事
I'm not Ted. I haven't done what he did.
-或是她做的事 -他们做的事
- And what she did. - What either of them did.
你 你的孩子 你们都气错了人
You. Your...your kids, you are all angry at the wrong person.
但你也没完全坦诚 是吧
You haven't been completely honest though, have you?
你要我什么时候告诉你
When was I supposed to tell you?
什么时候 在酒店吗
At the... What? At the... At the hotel?
还是在博物馆 什么时候
In the... ..In the museum maybe? When? When?
我想忘记那些事真就那么不对吗
Is it really so bad that I just wanted to forget?
那第一天
That first day,
我不需要背负自己的那些担忧
I...I didn't have to be saddled with my own worries
债务 各种破事
and debts and all of my shit.
我可以 只做自己
And I...I could just be, I could just be me.
你怎么会负债那么多的
How did you get so behind?
本杰明
Benjamin.
艾莉 她要我跟她同居
Ally, she asked me to move in with her. And...
我本以为我们会天长地久
..I could not think of a time when that wouldn't be OK.
然后
And then...
我们分手了
..It wasn't.
结果我只能去朋友的沙发上睡
So I ended up sleeping on my friends' sofas
直到我有了自己的小破一卧公♥寓♥
until I got my crappy one-bed. Just...
但就是不怎么行
..Couldn't seem to...do much.
究竟有多少债务
What level of debt are we talking about?
即将被驱逐 被追债
Oh, you know, imminent eviction, bailiffs,
手♥机♥也被停机了
my phone's been cut-off.
你没有家人可以求助吗
And you don't have any family that you can ask for help?
多少钱能让你脱困
But how much to get you out of it?
不 不行
No, no, no way.
我不会给你的孩子更多口实了
I'm not giving your kids any more rope to hang me with.
这不关他们的事
It's none of their business.
依靠别人
Relying on somebody else is just...
永远不会有好结果
It never ends well.
如果那个人不对的话
If you get the wrong person.
我不会像他那样伤害你的
I won't hurt you like he did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
妈妈
Mum?
向你致敬 妈 分手都这么有格调
Hats off to you, Ma. You know how to break up in style.
你不该把钱花在我身上
Oh, you shouldn't be spending your money on me.
你真好
You're very sweet.
帕特里克又把我比下去了
Patrick showing me up again?
不
Er, no.
不是帕特里克送的
They're not from Patrick.
是本杰明
They're from Benjamin.
他就在这里 是吧
He's here, isn't he?
这是为了什么
What's this in aid of?
肯定是来问你甩没甩我的
Checking you've got rid of me, no doubt.
你不能怪他们想保护我
You can't blame them for being protective.
保护是一♥码♥事 这股狂热
Protective is...is one thing, zealous is...
他们监视我 茱莉娅
They spied on me, Julia.
他们监视我 然后给你灌输谎言
They spied on me so they could fill your head with...lies.
我们早晚得承认
At some point we have to face it.
他们不希望我们在一起
They don't want us to be together.
妈妈 我一直在打电♥话♥ 你还好吗
Mum. I've been calling. How are you?
我希望没有太...
I hope it wasn't too...
肯定不好受 但至少现在结束了
Well, I'm sure it was, but at least it's done with now
你再不用见到那个骗子了
and you'll never have to see that con artist again.
妈妈
Mum?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
她没事
She is.
妈妈 怎么回事 他怎么在那里
Mum, what's going on? What's he doing there?
我真希望你是先来找我谈 帕特里克
I wish...I wish that you'd spoken to me, Patrick.
我知道你是为我好
I know that you had my best interests at heart,
所以这事就到此为止了 好吗
so I just want to draw a line under this. All right?
妈妈 我们单独谈谈
Mum, let me speak to you alone.
其实 是我低估了
I honestly... I think I underestimated
看到我跟你们爸爸分手后
how difficult it was going to be for all of you
找了别的男人 让你们多难受
to see me with another man after your father.
相信我 不是因为那个
Believe me, it's not that
-我就是 -让我说完
- I...I just want... - Let me finish!
好吧
Fine, fine, fine!
还有年龄差
And then there's the age gap.
你们显然无法理解
Which clearly is impossible for any of you to fathom
只能认定本杰明是另有动机
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表