剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
I wasn't going to ask.
老实说 我没觉得你会介意 你又不怎么来
Honestly, I didn't think you'd mind. You're hardly ever here.
也该把那些幼稚的东西收起来了
Time to put away childish things and all that.
妈妈 我并不介意 没事的
Mum, I really don't mind. It's fine.
-他们都不... -是 真抱歉
- All... They're all in diff... - Yes, I'm so sorry.
那也是给夏洛特的
And that is one for Charlotte, as well.
真闹心
Oh, that's grim.
你不性福不能怪我 兄弟
Hey, it's not my fault if you're not getting any, bro.
-利奥 -没事的
- Leo! - It's all good.
-真是个英雄 -给
- Oh, what a hero! - Here you go.
好 作为卫冕冠军 我可以选第一个游戏
Right, as reigning champion, I get to pick the first game.
-谢谢 -女士们
- Thank you. - Ladies?
我们都喜欢的
It's the one we all love.
-你可以做银行家吗 -嗯
- You all right to be banker? - Yeah.
但我们能信任他不中饱私囊吗
Oh, but can we trust him not to dip his hand in the pot?
要看是多少钱了
Depends on the stakes.
大家每轮拿一镑 最后算总数
It's a grand sum of £1 everybody puts in for each round.
总共有十个不同的游戏
There are ten different games in total
如果 到圣诞节后第一个工作日末
and if, by the end of Boxing Day,
我们还没都被彼此气炸 放弃游戏
we haven't all got furious with one another and given up...
黛拉门事件 2009年
Della-gate, 2009.
一年 就那一年
One year, it was one year.
而且我要说
And, might I add,
那是因为你肮脏的作弊行为
it was in response to you doing a shitload of cheating.
-文明用语 -那事我们是无力回天了
- Language! - Oh, we've kind of lost that battle already.
好吧 总之 我们玩玩玩
All right. Anyway, we play...we play some more,
总有人赢 一般是爸爸
someone wins, usually Dad.
我们这么说好像没什么意思
We're not making it sound like a lot of fun,
但我保证 很有意思的
but I promise you, it is.
玩吧
Please play.
提醒你一句 本杰明 这游戏很血腥
Word to the wise, Benjamin, it is a blood sport.
我更喜欢观战
I prefer to just sit back
看着他们大撕一场
and watch them tear each other to shreds.
好计划
Sounds like a plan.
本杰明 别闲坐着
Benjamin, make yourself useful.
记分员 真幸运
Scorekeeper. Lucky you!
帕特里克还好吗
Is Patrick all right?
据我所知还好
Yeah, last time I checked.
他对你回去工作的反应如何
How's he dealing with you going back to work?
他挺过了这个打击
Well, he survived that body blow,
毕竟现在都21世纪了
what with living in the 21st century and all.
我就是觉得他今天似乎...
I just meant that today, he seems a bit, um...
那肯定是因为我吗
And that has to be down to me, does it?
我们挺好 其实挺久没这么好了
We're good. We're actually better than we've been for a while.
那就好 你应该过得好
That's good, you deserve it.
-你们都是 -我觉得帕特里克
- Both of you do. - I think Patrick...
我觉得他一直在适应
I think he's just adjusting to the fact that
一切都变了
everything is different.
我听说了很多关于你男人的事
I mean, I'd heard plenty enough about your man there already,
但帕特里克没说他是个冰山美人
but Patrick missed out the part about him being a stone-cold fox.
希望值得闹出那么多事
Worth all the aggro, I hope.
我跟你说不是想惹你生气 而是
I'm not telling you to upset you, I'm telling you...
而是为了不让你从别人那里听到
..I'm telling you so that you don't find out from anybody else.
这不是幸灾乐祸 艾莉...
No, it's not gloating, Ali, it...
这叫基本礼貌
Well, it's called common decency.
好吧 我得挂了
Anyway, look, I've got...I've got to go.
嗯 保重 再见
Yeah. Take care yourself. Bye.
-到处都不见你 -抱歉
- I couldn't find you. - Sorry. Sorry.
不 是我抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我...在跟艾莉通话 我打给了她
I... That was...that was Ali. I called her. I, um...
我想告诉她
I wanted her to know.
这是好消息 我想跟人分享
It's...it's good news and I just... I wanted to share it.
我会告诉他们的
I will tell them.
她听了什么反应
How's she take it?
其实跟我想的不太一样 她...
Not what I expected, actually. She...
她还挺...难过的
She was actually...sort of gutted.
人生际遇真有意思
Funny how things turn out.
我来切吧 妈妈
I can carve, Mum.
就是"给自己多切"的暗语
Which is code for "give yourself the biggest portion".
你又不会饿死
You're hardly going to go hungry.
行啊 你来吧
Please, be my guest.
这肯定是你这一年里最辛苦的一次了
It'll be the most work you've done all year.
真不知你怎么有地方
I don't know where you put it all.
如果我像你吃那么多 要胖成房♥子了
If I ate as much as you did, I'd be as big as a house.
怎么会 得了 看看你
Hardly. Come on, look at you.
告诉你 酒吧工作可是很累人的
I'll have you know, bar work is actually very taxing.
-妈妈说他们炒了你 -他们没炒我
- Mum said they fired you. - They didn't fire me.
就是没那么多轮班了
There weren't enough shifts.
因为时值圣诞 生意冷清吗
What with Christmas being such a quiet time and all?
我们需要更多红酒
I think we need more red down here.
本杰明 你可以帮忙吗
Benjamin, would you do the honours?
当然
Oh, yeah, of course.
真不错 你们带来的吗
It's very nice. You guys brought it?
是的 抱歉
Oh, yes! Yeah! Sorry.
我可以自己给我老婆倒 但谢了 你真绅士
I can top my own wife up, but thanks, you're a real gent.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
本杰明求婚了 我答应了
Benjamin proposed and I said yes.
抱歉 你俩吃镇定剂了吗
Sorry, are you two on Xanax?
-因为我们没那么幼稚吗 -这叫关切
- Because we're not behaving like children? - It's called caring!
我去 爸爸怎么办
Fuck me! What about Dad?
他怎么了
What about him?
你才跟他离婚
You only got divorced five minutes ago.
我觉得你父亲睡我闺蜜时
I'd say your father gave up the right
就放弃了
to have his feelings considered
情绪理当被照顾到的权利
when he decided to sleep with my best friend.
那选日子了吗
So, when's the big day?
我们还没谈那个呢 但希望...
Well, we, er...we haven't talked about that yet, but hopefully...
肯定还得过好一阵的
Not for a long time, I'm sure.
帕特里克 你肯定有话想说
Patrick? I'm sure you've got something to say about it.
看来没有
Apparently not.
帕特里克决定现在正是
Patrick has decided now is the perfect time
停止指挥其他人的最佳时机
to stop telling everyone what to do.
别那么冲 好吗 利奥
Go easy, Leo, won't you?
这又不是什么大新闻
It's hardly bog-standard news.
你们要结婚了
You're getting married?
对
Yes.
你要嫁给他
You're getting married to him?
我还坐在这儿呢
I'm still sitting here.
帕特里克
Patrick?
帕特里克 别不理我
Patrick, please don't ignore me.
要凉了 羊肉
It'll be getting cold - lamb.
真好
Very good.
一家之主
Man of the house.
黛拉
Della?
我吃火腿也行
I'm fine for ham.
不 我是问你的想法
No, I...I meant, what do you think?
我觉得
I think...
我不能理解为什么大家要结婚
I think I don't understand why anyone gets married.
我得说 我不经常觉得
I have to say, it's not often
我没有家庭是件好事
I'm grateful for the fact I've got no family.
没有人会"没有家庭"
Well, no-one's got no family,
除非你是狄更斯小说里的人
unless you're in a Dickens' novel.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm talking about.
我肯定有
I mean, I'm sure there are
七大姑八大姨的
cousins and aunts and all that, but...
我是指亲近的家人
..I'm talking about close family.
就是能...
You know, the ones who can...
就是让你觉得
The ones who make you feel...
是个孩子的人
..Smaller.
这确实让他们不好接受
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表