剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Someone's waiting for me.
我看到你的车了
I saw your car.
海泽尔一声呼唤 你真是翻山越岭也要来
You really do go above and beyond the call of duty for Hazel.
我们是家人 至少...曾经是
We're family. Well, we were a family.
-你的生日过得如何 -我还得赶火车
- How was your birthday? - I have a train to catch.
我上学时最不喜欢的就是历史课
My least favourite subject at school was history.
总觉得很没用
Always felt so irrelevant.
我们只拥有未来 而不是过去
All we have is what's to come, not what's been.
那对你来说倒是巧
That's convenient for you.
我得走了
I have to run.
但我一直觉得很特别的时代
But the one moment that always stood out for me
就是冷战时期
was that brief period during the Cold War
大家都能控制好自己
where everyone just got their shit together.
虽然算不上是好朋友
It didn't mean they were all best friends,
或是原谅了一切
everything was forgiven.
但是 或许可以不那么紧张
It just meant, I don't know, things could be easier.
我不想跟你谈这个
I'm not having this conversation.
你早晚得谈
You have to at some point!
你可算回来了
Thank fuck you're back.
冰箱里一点吃的都没了
There's literally nothing to eat in the fridge.
我浴室里的灯泡也灭了
Light bulb's gone in my bathroom,
厨房♥水槽闻起来像死了只獾
and the kitchen sink smells like a dead badger.
好消息 科特有一堆做披萨炉的砖头
Good news. Curt's got a load of bricks for the pizza oven.
他说能卖♥♥我500镑
He's said he'd give me the lot for 500 quid,
我当然说我能买♥♥下 但我还差点钱
which I said I was good for, obviously, but I'm...well...short.
所以你想要钱
So you want money?
谢谢 妈妈 你最好了
Thanks, Mum. You're the best.
你不知道灯泡住哪吗
Do you or do you not know where the light bulbs live?
我知道 是你生日的事
I get it. This is about your birthday.
我已经说过了 但我可以再说一遍
I've said it already, but I'll say it again.
很抱歉我忘了
I'm sorry that I forgot.
我就是 现在挺忙的
I just...I have a lot going on at the moment,
我会在即将到来的七十大寿弥补你的
and I'll make it up to you at your fast-approaching 70th.
得了 我已经知道错了
Oh, come on, you've made your point.
不是一切都是围着你转的 利奥
Not everything is always about you, Leo.
我知道花
I know flowers are a
是更传统的团聚礼物 但是
more traditional reunion gift, but...
很贴心
It's very sweet.
-谢谢 -准备好了吗
- Thank you. - Ready?
嗯
Yep.
这里是茱莉娅 抱歉没接到
You've reached Julia. Sorry I missed you.
请留言 我再回你电♥话♥ 谢谢
Please, leave a message, and I'll call you back. Thanks.
帕特里克
Patrick.
我去
Shit.
这回应不错
Right response.
我...得...
I'm...need to...
你真的好美
You look amazing. You really do.
但是
But.
不好意思 打扰 有地方让我们坐下吗
Excuse me. Sorry. Is there somewhere we can sit?
-不那么嘈杂的地方 -有
- Somewhere a bit less hectic. - Uh, sure.
你真勇敢 我可不敢把我妈带来这里
You're a brave man. I wouldn't bring my mum here.
那幸好他没带老妈来
Lucky he didn't, then, isn't it?
茱莉娅
Julia.
茱莉娅
Julia!
你才不想我妈妈呢
You do not look like my mum!
我一直没问 因为
Look, I've held off asking this because, well,
因为我不想知道答案
because I didn't want to know the answer,
但你究竟为什么要跟我在一起
but what exactly are you doing with me?
你怎么不跟你同龄的人在一起
Why aren't you with someone your own age?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
看来我们不客套了
I see we're done with the pleasantries.
我对你一无所知
I know nothing about you.
-不知道任何切实的东西 -才不是
- Nothing concrete. - That's not true!
你知道很多
You know lots.
我都不知道你的姓氏
I don't even know your last name.
这是个很基本的细节了
It's a pretty bloody basic detail.
我姓格林
My last name is Greene.
好吗
All right?
我们能不能
Now can...can we please just
努力继续享受一个美好的夜晚
try and go back to having a nice evening?
我觉得不行
I don't think we can.
好吧 你想了解我 那我说
Fine. Fine. You want to know stuff? Here is stuff.
我生于皇家萨里郡医院
I was born in the Royal Surrey Hospital.
我是处♥女♥座
I'm a Virgo.
独子
I'm an only child.
一直想要个哥哥
Always wanted a brother.
一个能照顾我的人
Somebody who could look out for me,
但说到底 人生中有谁能照顾谁呢
but, in the end, who really looks out for anybody in this life?
我父母
My parents, they...
这么说吧 他们跟我没什么关系
Well, let's just say they don't really factor into the story.
回答你的问题 我之前有过别人
And in answer to your question, I was with somebody else.
跟我同龄的人
I was with someone my own age.
我甚至以为自己会娶她
I even thought that I was going to marry her,
但结果发现 她另有打算
but it turns out that she, well, she had a very different plan.
我就想 "好吧 那我
So I think, "Fine, fine, that's me...
完了"
"..Done."
然后我碰到了你
And then I happened to meet you.
我就忘了她
And I forget about her.
就那么短短的一会儿 我忘了她
Just for a little while, I forget.
是的
And, yeah...
你比我老
you're older.
老很多
Big deal.
你是什么都点了吗
Did you just tick everything?
或许吧
Maybe.
你叫客房♥服务不嫌腻吗
Aren't you sick of ordering room service?
不嫌
Uh, no.
你很乐意再在这里待一周
You'd be happy just holed up here for another week,
始终不出房♥间 是吧
never leaving the room, wouldn't you?
你把我的梦想情景描述出来了
You are literally describing my dream scenario.
但这不是现实生活 是吧
It's not real life, though, is it?
谁需要现实生活啊
Well, who needs real life?
我需要
I think I do.
我们早晚得面对它
I think we have to face it at some point.
好吧
Ok.
那
So...
我们怎么办
..What do we do?
我们
We?
我们...告诉大家吗
We...tell people?
可怕的"大家"
The dreaded people.
那谁有幸被第一个告知
So who gets the honour of being told first?
大概是我的孩子们吧
Ah, I guess my kids.
那好吧
All right, then.
他们会喜欢你的
They're going to love you.
妈妈
Hi, Mum.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thank you.
你好...
You look, uh...
你怎么样 亲爱的 工作如何
How are you, darling? How's work?
-伊莫和孩子们呢 -她们都向奶奶代好
- Eimear and the girls? - They send granny their love.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸给你准备什么了吗
Did Dad get you anything?
我们别提吗
Can we not?
-今晚别提 -告诉我他至少送你礼物了
- Not tonight. - Just...tell me he at least got you a present.
-他何必呢 -因为你们做了35年夫妻
- Why would he? - Because you were married for 35 years.
-帕特里克 -他至少送你贺卡了吗
- Patrick... - He got you a card?
他至少送你贺卡了吧
Just tell me he at least got you a card.
我不想要他的贺卡
I don't want a card from him.
我不想要他的任何东西
I don't want anything from him.
我只想好好度过一个晚上
I just want to have a nice evening
完全不提那个混♥蛋♥
with no mention of that fucking man.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
生日快乐
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表