剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
Don't judge the haircut.
你原本是金发 还这么金
You were blond? Blond-blond.
你还有多少事是我不知道的
How many other things do I not know about you, I wonder?
他10岁生日的第二天
It was the day after his tenth birthday,
一夜之间变成了黑发 他那顿闹腾啊
he went dark overnight. I mean, the fuss he made.
哭得眼泪鼻涕的
There were tears and everything.
你还有别的照片吗
Do you have any other photos?
不多 但公♥寓♥里有
Er, not many, but, yeah. Back at the flat.
什么 你还...
What, you're still...?
对 我简单收拾了一下
Yeah. I've given it a lick of paint.
把我们的房♥间改成了健身房♥
Turned our room into a weights room.
抱歉 你又不在 没法问你
Sorry, you, er, you weren't around to ask.
你什么时候一定要来看看
You'll have to come and visit some time.
那好啊 看看你们长大的地方
Oh, I'd love to! See where you grew up.
他小时候什么样
What was he like as a child?
他...
He was...
他一直生活在自己的小世界里
He was always in his own head.
不像我 我跟谁都聊得来
Not like me, you know, I'll chat to anyone.
但我弟弟
But my little brother,
他有几支水彩笔 而且 不开玩笑的
he had these felt tips, and they went, I'm not kidding,
他走哪带到哪
they went everywhere with him.
我踢足球时 抬头一看 他还不到六岁
I'd be playing football and look over, he'd be no more than six,
就写什么亚瑟王和龙的故事
writing stories about King Arthur and dragons
还有我根本没听过的故事
and stuff I didn't know anything about.
我当时就知道他将来肯定有出息
I knew then that he'd be somebody.
他肯定会抛下我们
That he'd leave us behind.
吃着煮蛋回忆往事呢吗
Rolling back the years over potted eggs?
也没有别的方式了
Is there any other way?
-炉子上还给你留了 -不 不用
- I've got some for you in the Aga. - Oh, no. You carry on.
我就是来问个事
I just came to ask something.
我明天可以借走我妈妈吗
Could I steal my mother from you tomorrow?
你不需要我的准许
You don't need to ask my permission.
他真棒 你弟弟
He's a top man, your brother.
我们要把银器藏起来吗
Should we hide the silver?
开玩笑的 妈妈 记得我们以前会开玩笑吗
It's a joke, Mum. Remember that thing we used to do?
你今天好精神
You're very...buoyant today.
我不能为跟妈妈一起出门而兴奋吗
What, I can't be excited to spend the day with my mother?
当然可以
Course you can.
我很高兴你提议我们出来
I'm actually really pleased that you suggested it.
我知道这六个月并不...
I know that the last six months haven't been exactly...
其实 应该是我来想办法弥补的
Really, it should have been me to...to make it right.
好吧 看来我们真该
OK, I think we seriously need to
降低一下你对今天活动的期望了
manage your expectations of this day trip.
不是去做豪华水疗
It's not some luxe spa.
允许你老妈感动一下吧
Will you allow your old mum a little sentiment?
去哪里不重要
It doesn't matter where we go,
在车里吃腌牛肉三明治都行
I'd be happy with corned beef sandwiches in the car,
重要的是我们俩
so long as it's us two.
你们长大之后我们就没来过贝基瀑布了
We haven't been to Becky Falls since you were kids.
-这是你的主意吗 -不是
- Was this your idea? - No.
不 不是我的主意
No, this wasn't my idea.
我那天说的话你听进去了吗
Did you hear anything I said the other day?
听进去了
I did, actually.
你们回避彼此有什么原因吗
Is there any reason that you're both avoiding each other?
回避
Avoiding?
-我们没回避彼此 -没那回事 儿子
- We're not avoiding each other. - There's no avoiding going on, son.
好啊 那你们就没理由
Good, then there's no reason
不能一起陪我度过这一天了
that you both can't spend the day with me.
很滑的 爸爸 拉妈妈一把
It's seriously slippy. So, Dad, give Mum a hand up.
我没那么老呢
I'm not that ancient.
别那么固执
Don't be so stubborn.
好吧 因为是我负责
OK. Because I was in charge,
所以我们不用吃已经发黄的苹果块
instead of chunks of already browning apple...
你是在中伤我准备野餐的能力吗
Are you denigrating my picnic skills?
看
..ta-da!
这玩意我好多年没吃过了
Oh, I haven't had one of them in years.
饼干中的冠军
The biscuit of champions.
本杰明查岗了吗
Benjamin checking up on you, is he?
妈妈 巧克力棒
Mum, Rocky bar?
他不是查我岗
Oh, he's not checking up on me.
就是有好多婚礼的事我们得处理
We just have a lot to sort with the wedding.
当然了 愈发临近的大日子
Oh, of course, the big day gallops ever nearer.
我还没收到邀请函呢
I haven't received my invite yet.
我都开始守着邮箱等了
I've taken to waiting by the postbox.
就是简单的仪式
It's just a small affair.
其实...就是个派对
I mean, really, it's a... ..it's a party.
老实说 我没觉得你会想来
To be honest, I didn't think you'd want to come.
为什么
Why's that?
总会有人想帮我吃掉这个焦糖美味吧
Surely someone's got to help me with this caramel goodness?
本着扮演幸福家庭的精神...
In the spirit of playing happy families...
那你受邀了
Consider yourself invited.
我们该回去了 3点还得看狐獴
We should head back, we've got the meerkats at 3.00.
当然了 我还得带个携伴 玛莎
Obviously I'll require a plus-one. For Marsha.
这不是我第一次策划婚礼了
This isn't the first wedding I've planned,
但这次不一样
although this one differs,
因为这次 我能随心所欲
because this time I'm actually allowed to do what I want.
当年的婚礼就是照你意思办的
You had the wedding you wanted.
不 当年的婚礼是照你的意思办的
No, I had the wedding you wanted.
抱歉 是谨遵你的旨意
Sorry, dictated.
老实说吧
Which, let's be honest,
这也为之后的一切奠定了基调 不是吗
set the theme for everything that followed, didn't it?
妈妈 别这样
Mum. Please.
谢谢 儿子
Thank you, son.
我就说 他是我这边的
Told you he was on my side.
-我不是谁那边的 -你替你♥爸♥隐瞒出轨的事
- I'm not on a side. - Oh, so you didn't pick your father's side
不是选了他那边吗
when you hid his affair from me?
你为什么要告诉她
Why did you tell her?
因为他想伤害我
Because he wanted to hurt me.
而且 他成功了
And guess what, it worked.
妈妈
Mum...
这不是个好主意
This was a bad idea.
我们可算在一件事上达成一致了
Finally, we're agreed on something.
我们可以重来的 没问题的
OK, look, we can reset. I know we can. We just...
我们休息几分钟
Take a few minutes out,
然后回来 喂狐獴
then wander back, feed the meerkats.
别想着什么狐獴了
Enough with the bloody meerkats.
你不是五岁小孩了
You're not five years old any more.
我又没想看到什么 知道什么
I didn't want to see anything. I didn't want to know anything.
相信我 妈妈
Believe me, Mum. I...
我想过告诉你
When I thought about telling you,
但我不想那么伤害你
I just couldn't hurt you like that.
爸爸发誓 他会跟你重修旧好
Dad swore he was going to fix things with you.
回到过去的样子
Make it how it was.
过去的样子
How it was?
过去什么样
How was it?
你们曾经很幸福
You were happy.
你和爸爸
You and Dad.
而且不是那种闹心的卿卿我我的那种
And not in a grim all-over-each-other way, just...
就是相敬如宾
..working quietly.
让我觉得很安全
It made me feel safe.
好像我们的家庭是唯一坚实的东西
Like...our family was the one solid thing.
但现在呢
But now?
我们四分五裂
We're being ripped apart...
这都怪他
..and it's all his fault.
不管你以为是出了什么问题 利奥
Whatever you think went wrong, Leo,
是早在本杰明出现前就出问题了
it went wrong long before Benjamin.
妈妈和爸爸 他们当初是相爱的 是吧
Mum and Dad, they loved each other, didn't they?
别上来就这么直接啊
Ease me into the conversation, why don't you
但他们是相爱的 这我知道 是吧
But they did. I know they did. Didn't they?
你怎么不打给帕特里克 他可喜欢聊深刻问题了
Why don't you call Patrick? He loves a deep-and-meaningful.
我没打给帕特里克
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表