剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表
It's no biggie.
你怎么样了
How's everything with you anyway?
讲得好详细 我脑袋要炸了
So much detail. It's overwhelming.
一切都好 看看我
Everything's great, if you count getting...
没错 错过了四通老婆的来电
Uh, let's see. Yep, uh, four missed calls from your wife
因为你...10点了还没回家
because you're out past - wait for it - ten o'clock.
提醒我永远别结婚
Remind me never to get married.
我看你不需要人提醒
I don't think you need reminding.
我刚意识到一件特别悲惨的事
I've just realised something of epically tragic proportions.
我们60岁的老妈比我们都更性福
Our 60-year-old mother is getting laid more than both of us.
过来
Come here!
黛拉 你...
Dell, do you...
你想过...
Do you ever think about...?
本杰明的事
This thing with Benjamin...
迟早会结束的
will burn out. Guaranteed.
就让她开心一阵吧
So I say let her enjoy herself.
如果没结束呢
And if it doesn't?
她是我们妈妈
She's our mum.
我们有责任保护她
It's our job to protect her.
你们的一位客人 茱莉娅
One of your guests. Julia.
茱莉娅·戴 她住哪个房♥间
Julia Day. What room is she in?
我恐怕不能向您透露 先生
I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to disclose that information, sir.
我是她儿子 我想跟她谈谈
I'm her son. I just need to speak to her.
-或许是如此 先生 -就是如此
- That may well be the case, sir... - It is the case.
好吧
Right.
我 我妈妈
Me. My mum.
她在哪个房♥间
Now, what room is she in?
我会问问戴太太是否愿见更多访客
I'll see if Mrs Day is willing to receive further visitors.
谢谢
Thank you.
更多访客
Further...further visitors?
我是她儿子 他...
I'm her son. He's...he's...
他跟她在一起
He's with her.
帕特里克 怎么回事
Patrick? What's going on?
我好像...
I think I was just...
我不知道你还要再来
I didn't know you were coming back.
还喝得烂醉
And shit-faced. I, uh...
我
I, um...
-我去给你拿水 -谢谢
- I'll get you some water. - Thank you.
真不知没了你我要怎么办
I'm not sure what I'd do without you.
你肯定能行的
I'm sure you'd cope.
我
I, uh...
我绝不要像我父母那样
I refuse to be anything like my parents.
我妈妈 我爱她 但她软弱
My mum, I love her, I really do, but she is weak.
一直都是
Always has been.
我爸爸
My father...
他就是浪费氧气
..he's not even worth the oxygen.
我是个好男人
I'm a good man.
我必须做的好男人
I have to be a good man.
否则我算什么
Or else what am I?
谢谢
Thanks.
没想到我会成为那种
Never thought I'd be the kind of woman
查丈夫岗的女人
who checks up on her husband.
我要回去工作
I'm going back to work.
我已经给我的老公♥司♥发电邮了
I've e-mailed my old chambers already.
我们说好一年的
We agreed a year.
我们说好的事多了
We agreed a lot.
我现在没这个心情
I can't do this right now.
妈妈在跟一个和我同龄的人上♥床♥
Mum's shagging someone my age.
她还带他来跟我们吃晚餐
She brought him to dinner to meet us.
就好像是
Like it was a...
-动真格的 -他什么样
- ..a thing. - What's he like?
是个骗子
A liar.
-可能还是个罪犯 -你见他一次就看出来了
- Probably a criminal. - And you got all that from the one meeting?
他只有她一半年龄
He is half her age.
是啊 那告诉你们肯定很不容易
Yeah, well, it would have been hard for her telling you all.
对于她吗 你说真的吗
Oh, for her? Are you serious?
难道你更希望她继续痛苦下去吗
Would yous prefer it if she stayed miserable, then, would you?
她也是个女人 而不单单是你的母亲
She's a woman in her own right. She is not just your mother.
除非你是嫉妒他
Unless you're jealous of him.
你真要站她那边
You're really on her side?
真的吗
Like, really?
你不在乎我是你丈夫
It doesn't matter to you that I'm your husband?
你理应忠于我吗
That you're going to be loyal to me?
你知道你听上去像谁吗
Do you know who you sound like?
你♥爸♥爸
Your father.
该死
Fuck...
会没事的
It will be OK.
好吧 不会没事
All right, it won't be OK,
但你妈妈已经到了能自己犯错的年龄了
but your mother is old enough to make her own mistakes.
我们只需要在场收拾残局
We just have to be there to pick up the pieces.
真让我开心
Oh, that's cheered me up.
你个可怜虫 幸运的是
Well, lucky for you, you miserable sod,
不管发生什么 不管怎样
whatever happens, whichever way it cuts,
你都还有我们
you've always got us.
我们觉得能在伦敦买♥♥个自己的房♥子不错
We just thought our own place in London might be nice.
你的杯子空了 亲爱的
Your glass is empty, my love...
这太不可接受了
..which is entirely unacceptable.
把我灌醉 好让我愿意嫁给你
Mm, keeping me pickled to get me down the aisle,
-是不是 格林先生 -被你识破了
- aren't you, Mr Greene? - Busted.
帕特里克 能再给我们拿一瓶吗
Patrick, would you mind grabbing us another bottle?
好像就在车♥库♥里
They're just in the garage, I think.
我们可不能没有香槟酒
Well, we can't be low in champagne,
有那么多要庆祝的事呢
not with everything we have to celebrate.
多谢了 伙计
Thanks, mate.
妈妈 抱歉 但他不是个好人
Mum, I'm sorry, but he's not a good man.
-有好多事... -我最后说一次
- There are so many things... - I will say this one last time,
帕特里克
Patrick.
别逼我选
Do not make me choose.
利奥叔叔 多棒啊 婚礼要开始了
Uncle Leo, isn't it amazing? It's a wedding!
去帮黛拉姑妈 快去
Go and help Auntie Della. Go on.
快去
Go on.
喂 你真要一整天都这样吗
Oi. Are you really going to behave like this all day?
伙计 你保证过会阻止的
Mate, you promised. You said you'd stop it.
还有时间
There's still time.
婚姻是永恒的
Marriage is forever.
当你遇到对的人
When you're given the right person,
它就会坚不可摧
it's unbreakable.
婚姻是可以说我的就是你的
It's being able to say what's mine is yours...
你的就是我的
..and what's yours is mine.
是我此刻胸中的那种感觉
It's the feeling that I have in my chest right now.
让我充满骄傲地
A feeling that I am going to burst with pride
说出这些话 "女士们先生们
when I say the words, "Ladies and gentlemen,
请举杯 恭喜我的妻子
"please raise your glasses to my wife...
茱莉娅
"..this is Julia...
格林
"..Greene."
你家真棒
Your home is incredible.
-你就是... -本杰明
- You must be... - Benjamin.
-你大概是... -泰德
- I'm guessing you're... - Ted.
没想到离婚手续的办妥
I didn't realise that getting the divorce through
会对你有这么大影响
would affect you so much.
你没事吧
You ok?
你来这里干什么 回家吧 黛拉
What are you doing here? Go home, Della.
如果他有所隐瞒 我们得快点查出来
If he's hiding something, we'll find out and fast.
当然是我的酒店
My hotel. Come on. Surely.
得我来付钱吧
And I'm paying, I suppose?
把本杰明的事告诉妈妈
Tell mum about Benjamin.
我们这么做 她就再不会信任我们了
We do this, she'll never trust us again.
我说了我还在想办法
I told you that I am working on it, all right?
妈妈可真会选
Mum can really pick 'em.
剧集 | 金真情迷 | 导航列表