剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
瓦伦丁先生 拉贝尔不是"普通矿脉"
Mr. Valentine, La Belle is no "Ordinary lode,"
而是一座石英山
But a goddamn mountain of quartz.
你知我知
You know it and I know it,
我敢打赌
and I would wager that there
你带来的那个钉子头酒鬼也知道
drunk pinhead you brung with you knows it, too.
玛丽·艾格尼丝...
Mary-Agnes--
但如果你不想聪明地对话的话
But if you don't want to talk sensibly,
我们还可以向很多其他的队伍寻求帮助
there's plenty of other outfits we can go to.
瓦伦丁先生...
Mr. Valentine...
我们的确需要你的帮忙
we do want your help.
我们真的需要
We really do.
-我们需要你 -我们也不会放弃的
- We need you. - We're not gonna give it away, either.
到底放弃什么
Give what away, exactly?
女士们你们知道他们是怎么说拉贝尔的吗
Do you ladies know what they say about La Belle?
就是一个地图上标注的镇子 没什么重要性
That it's more a place of note than importance.
一个有很多房♥子...
A place of many houses...
但却很少有人住的地方
but few souls to live in them.
正如你们所知
As you well know,
在不久之前这些房♥子还是住满人的
those houses were all full not that long ago.
说实话 麦克纽女士 我并不知道
Well, actually, Miss McNue, I don't know.
铁路离洛兹堡的距离要比这里近
The railroad is closer to Lordsburg than here.
所以在我看来
So, to my way of seeing,
在那场事故之前
they had already robbed you
已经让你们的居民大幅流失
of your population before the accident.
我们这有足够的矿石能埋了洛兹堡
We got enough ore here to bury Lordsburg.
你是这么说的
So you say.
目前你最深的竖井有多深 86英尺
Yet your deepest shaft is, what, 86 feet?
我们有一口已经完工的 能到地下103英尺
We have one finished that goes down 103 feet,
另一个则能到地下160英尺
and another just about so that goes down 160.
在男人们死之前
Before the men died,
我们计划建一个40的印花厂和30吨♥的熔炉
we had plans to build a 40-stamp mill and a 30-ton smelter
来跟上他们采矿的进度
to keep up with all the ore they were pulling out.
我们知道如何经营矿场
We know how to run the mine.
我们想成为合伙人
We want to be partners.
五五分
Fifty-fifty.
你这地方 我唾的都比你倒的多
I spit more than you pour in this place.
票
Tickets?
这些男的是从哪来的
Where'd these other boys come from?
牛仔装扮的人吗 他们时不时地来一趟
One of them cattle outfits. They come through now and again.
自从我们的妓院没了以后来得越来越少了
Less and less since we lost the whorehouse.
83个好好的人...
Eighty-three good men...
都走了...
gone...
不到5分钟
in less than five minutes.
悲惨
Tragic.
我问问你们 女士们
Let me ask you something, ladies.
这座镇子最坚固的建筑是什么
What's the strongest building in this town?
那很简单 就是这里
Well, that's easy. It's this one.
是什么让它如此坚固的呢
What makes it so strong?
是由铁和砖建成的
It's built of iron and brick.
我丈夫西奥坚持这么做
My husband Theo insisted on it.
铁和砖是从哪来的呢
And iron and brick comes from where?
东部
The East.
来♥福♥枪♥ 铁钉 火♥药♥
Rifles, nails, gunpowder,
面粉 咖啡 弹♥药♥
flour, coffee, ammunition,
这些都是来自西部
all of it comes from the East.
水银矿业在匹兹堡已经22年了
Quicksilver Mining has been based in Pittsburgh for 22 years.
如果你们允许的话
If you allow us,
我们可以用铁和砖
we'll build your whole town
搭建你们整座小镇
out of iron and brick.
当然这是个隐喻的说法
Metaphorically speaking, of course.
一个月的时间 我就能调来50个人
In a month's time, I can have 50 good men here.
之后的一个月就是100人
A hundred the month after that.
150个人
A hundred and fifty men...
都过来努力工作
all here to work hard
照顾你们所有人
and take care of all of you.
那听起来真不错
That sounds real nice.
我很确定如今你们女士们一定都很怀念
Oh, I'm sure by now you ladies have all got to be nostalgic
男人的味道
for the scent of a man.
真正的男人
A real man.
水银集团只抽取9成的利润
Now, Quicksilver will take just 90%
并承担全部的成本
of the claim and bear 100% of the costs.
可能你刚刚没听到我说的
Maybe you didn't hear me before.
-我们要一半 -我听到了 麦克纽女士
- We want half. - I heard you, Miss McNue.
你可能有运营矿井的知识
While you may possess a working knowledge of the mine,
但谈到做生意你还是嫩了点
you are naive when it comes to the business of running it.
肯定不能只靠你自己
Certainly not on your own.
我认为无知的是你 先生
I think you, sir, are naive
在了解我们都经历了什么
when it comes to understanding what we all been through,
在另一方面来说 我们都改变了多少
and just how changed we are on the other side.
你们中的一些人比其他人改变得更多
Some of you more than others.
当阿尔伯特和我来这的时候 这里就只有几个帐篷
There was nothing but a dozen tents when Albert and I got here.
有一家酒馆 一家妓院
One was a saloon, another was a whorehouse.
你记得的
You remember that.
你也是
So do you.
你们都记得的
So do all of you.
我们一起建立的这个地方
We built this place together.
我们放弃了我们过去的生活 建立新生活
We gave up our old lives to build something new.
是的
Yes.
但是我们失去了所有
But then we lost everything.
我们失去了我们的丈夫和几匹马
We lost our husbands and a few horses.
我们还在这
We're still here.
你们的孩子还在这
Your children are still here.
银也还在
The silver's still here.
现在还他妈是我们自己的银
And it's still our goddamn silver,
那就意味着我们还有选择
and that means we still got choices.
先生 我们他妈比你想的要坚强的多
Mister, we're a lot fucking stronger than you think we are.
我相信是这样的
I'm sure that's so,
但是他们说 有矿也得有人采
but they say it takes a mine to work a mine.
你没有资本 你没有人
You don't have the capital. You don't have the men.
-我们可以用派尤特人 -你可别开玩笑了
- We'll go to the Paiutes. - You can't be serious!
我可以去
I could work it.
你是谁啊 先生
Who might you be, sir?
那是... 那是无名氏
Um... That's... That's John Doe.
-无名氏 -这是怎么回事
- John Doe? - What's all this, then?
是 他...
Yes, he, um...
他是那场事故中唯一幸存下来的男人
He was the only man to survive the accident.
没人知道他的名字吗
Doesn't anybody know his name?
那是他第一天下井
It was his first day on the job,
所以我觉得工头知道他的名字 但是他...
so I suspect that the foreman knew his name, but he's...
他已经去世了
he's no longer with us.
我可以... 我可以去采矿
I can... I can work the mine.
-好了 宝贝 我们送你回家 -我可以去采矿
- Come on, baby, let's get you home. - I can work it.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, honey, I know.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please!
再来几个像他那样的人 你的麻烦就解决了
Well, a few dozen more like him and your troubles are over.
这是张银行本票
That's a cashier's check...
20000面值
for $20,000.
在我戴上帽子
And I will give you the time
穿上衣服之前
it takes for me to put on my hat and my coat
你们还有时间来决定 你们和你们可爱的小镇
to decide whether you and your lovely town
想要钱和人...
want the money and the men...
还是不要
or not.
-女士们 我们应... -萨拉
- Ladies, we deserve-- - Sarah.
这是我们应得的
We deserve this.
我建议你们投票决定
I suggest you put it to a vote.
我觉得我们应该接受这个协议
I say we take the deal.
我也是
Me, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
聪明的决定 女士们
A wise decision, ladies.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I want?
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表