剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
你也知道这里都是罪恶的勾当 对吧
You know this here is all bad business, don't you, boy?
这种便宜的眼镜
Cheap spectacles.
一堆烂货
Bunch of bullshit.
你真的这么蠢吗 古德先生
Are you really that dumb, Mr. Goode...
蠢到把自己逼入绝境
that you would ride yourself into a wall?
又或许你是大智若愚
Or were you really that smart?
不管怎样
Either way...
他们一定认为你害怕了
they must've thought they had you cold.
你这么骑它
The way you had to run him...
这可怜的畜生肯定活不了
the poor animal must have bottomed out.
它坚持不到最后
Wasn't no way he was gonna make it.
所以你让它解脱了
So you set him free.
现在你反守为攻
But now it was you that had them.
眨眼间七个人倒下了
Seven men down in the time it takes to spit.
在落地之前就已命丧黄泉
And all dead before they even hit the ground.
除了一个人
Except one.
我猜这之后他们的幻想就破灭了
I imagine they became real disenchanted after all of that...
仓皇逃窜
and rode off.
但毫无疑问
But of course...
他们又回来了
they came back.
还未开始 就已结束
It was over... even before it started.
你看见了
You saw it?
足够我知道了
Enough of it.
起开
Get...
真和看起来一样吗
Was it how it reads?
凭借一己之力便赶跑了一众人
One man run off the whole bunch?
如果你见到那人的枪法 你也会逃
If you had seen the man shoot, you would run off, too.
他们现在都归西了
They're all on the hanging road now.
你是纳瓦霍人吗
What are you, Navajo?
肖松尼人
Shoshone.
肖松尼人
Shoshone?
你在这做什么
The hell you doing down here?
除了偷偷跟踪我
Besides sneaking up on me.
为了生存
Living.
在保留地难以维持生计
Game's all dried up on the reservation.
我没有跟踪你
And I didn't sneak up on you.
你之前没看见我
You didn't see me.
你现在看得见我吗
Can you even see me now?
我现在看到了
I can see just fine.
这就是你差点从死马上掉下来的原因吗
Is that why you almost fell over that dead horse down there?
那个枪法了得的男人
The man who did all the fancy shooting...
你还能记起他的样貌吗
you recall what he looked like?
像死神
Like Death.
你能再具体点吗
Could you be more specific?
哼什么
"Hm," What?
你失去了你的阴影
You lost your shadow.
无 神
第 一 季 第 三 集
弗兰克·格里芬生于阿肯色州
Frank Griffin was born in Arkansas,
但由犹他州的摩♥门♥教♥徒抚养长大
but raised by Mormons in Utah.
他少年时期就加入了范彻党
He come out with the Fancher party when he was but a boy.
那是54年他们被印第安人屠♥杀♥的时候
That's them folks who got massacred by the Indians back in '54.
是摩♥门♥教♥干的 但他们让派尤特人背锅
Was the Mormons done it, but they laid it on the Paiutes.
派尤特人也这么说
Hm, so say the Paiutes.
重点是 在罗伊·古德离开之后
The point is, Griffin seems to have lost all hold of hisself
格里芬似乎就一蹶不振
ever since Roy Goode left him.
他本来就没什么本事
Not that he ever had that much of a grip to begin with.
法警
Marshal...
我很感激您为我的安乐着想
I appreciate your concern for my well-being,
但您应该也注意到了
but as you might have noticed,
我确实有一两个可靠的人在身边
I do got one or two good men with me.
我才不在乎你安乐与否
I don't give a hoot in hell about your well-being.
我是担心在拉贝尔的那些女人们
It's them ladies down in La Belle that worry me.
你也知道
As you know,
她们那里只有一个执法者
they only got the one law down there.
如果你那么叫他的话
If you can call him that.
如果我问你 先生 我绑住格里芬时
If I could ask you, sir, until I get a rope around Griffin,
让你的人在边上
to keep your men nearby,
那必然会减轻我的忧虑
that would sure relieve me of my concern.
不必担心 法警
You got nothing to worry about, Marshal.
那边的洛根先生 是我新的保安队长
Mr. Logan there, my new head of security,
现在正在时刻保持警惕
is presently rounding up all the necessary men.
在我看来 他正在吃他的早饭
Looks to me like he's presently eating his breakfast.
法警 现在水银矿业集团
Marshal, the Quicksilver Mining Syndicate
在拉贝尔有既得利益
now has a vested interest in the La Belle claim,
也就是说 那里有相当多的矿石
which, I might add, holds a rather considerable amount of ore.
我们的意思是像对其他投资那样处理
And we mean to look after it the way we do all our investments.
正如你处理克里德那样吗
Same way you looked after Creede?
祝你追捕行动好运 法警
Good luck on your hunt, Marshal.
两磅面粉
Two pounds of flour.
一磅培根
A pound of bacon.
再来一磅咖啡
Another pound of coffee.
两盒温彻斯特的子弹
Two boxes of shells for the Winchester.
要44的
Forty-four?
5095的 谢谢
Fifty ninety-five, if you please.
你是要猎杀水牛吗
Are you hunting buffalo?
为什么这么说 你看见了
Why? You seen any?
你要是把那罐子打碎了 丫头
You break that jar, girl,
你就得为此付出代价
and you gonna pay for it!
你弟弟逃到哪里去了
Where has your brother run off to?
如果他没告诉你 那我肯定也不会
If he didn't tell you, I'm certainly not gonna.
是他放弃星章的时候了 你不觉得吗
Time he gave up that star, don't you think?
该死的 臭丫头
Goddamn it, girl!
我说过让你别碰它
I told you to keep your hands off!
现在我要你...
Now, I want you...
去啊 再冲她喊啊
Go ahead. Yell at her again.
她脑子不正常
She's not right in the head.
你那么责备她 你脑子也不正常
Neither will you be if you keep hauling at her like that.
甘草我们也要了
We'll take the licorice, too.
玛姬阿姨
Aunt Maggie,
那位小姐几乎什么都没穿
that lady ain't got hardly any clothes on.
是的 她没穿
No, she does not.
她以为她在干什么
What does she think she's doing?
把自己的私处公之于众吧
Airing out her privates, looks like.
我听说她身价百万
I hear she's worth a million dollars.
丈夫在柏林有个酒厂
Husband had a brewery in Berlin.
搬到墨西哥又开了一家
Moved to Mexico to open another one.
她疯了之后逃走了
She lost her mind and run off.
她男人喝酒
Her man was in beer?
我是那么听说的
So I'm told.
可惜不是采矿的
Too bad it wasn't mining.
走吧 孩子们
Come on, kids.
这是什么
What's all this, then?
这是什么
W-What's all this, then?
我先问你的
I asked you first.
威廉 天呐 离那男的远点
William! Jesus! Leave that man be.
他到底住在哪里
Where does he live, anyways?
我不知道
I don't know.
玛丽·艾格尼丝
Hey! Mary-Agnes!
好了
All right.
拉我上去
Pull her up.
特拉基
Truckee!
趴下
Down.
开门 孩子
Open the gate, boy.
什么
What?
把门打开
Open the damn gate!
再见 野犬
很高兴又见到你了
Good to see you again, boy.
他在那
There he is!
你们有伴了
Y'all got company.
我们来找沃德先生
We've come for Mr. Ward.
等等
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表