剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
将近一百米远
Probably 100 yards out.
实在了不起
That's something.
她说什么
What did she say?
她说她瞄准的是另一只眼睛
She said she was aiming for the other eye.
我最好赶在洛根那家伙
I should probably be getting back
搬进我家之前回去
before that Logan fella moves into my house.
你几乎没吃
You hardly ate anything.
要不要打包一些回家
Would you like to take some home with you for later?
不了 没事的 女士
Oh, no, that's all right, ma'am.
感谢你
Thank you, though.
各位晚安
Good night, all.
刚才的情形你看见了
You saw what was really going on out there.
幸亏你来了
I would have surely made quite
否则我自己肯定会干傻事
a mess for myself if you hadn't come along.
谁也说不准
Who's to say?
昨天城里来了一位陶斯的记者
A newspaperman from Taos rode into town yesterday.
一个叫格里格的家伙
A fella by the name of Grigg.
他宣称
Now, he had it in his head
比尔·麦克纽逮捕了罗伊·古德
that Bill McNue had captured Roy Goode.
他怎么会有这想法
What all gave him that idea?
不知道
I don't know.
但他带来一张通缉告示 四处传阅
But he brought with him a wanted poster and passed it around.
是吗
Did he?
肖像画得挺滑稽
It was a funny likeness.
但镇上从来没有人见过他
Nobody in town ever seen him before, though.
没有人
Nobody?
至少
Well...
那间酒吧里没人见过
nobody in that saloon, that is.
我也从没见过他
And I ain't never seen him, neither.
那男人看似怒气冲冲
That man looked angry.
凶神恶煞
He looked fierce.
他不像是会
He's not at all the kind of man
阻止年轻人干傻事的人
that would stop a young fella from hurting hisself.
他比较像是会伤害别人的人
Looked like he'd be the one doing the hurting.
感谢你美味的一餐 弗莱彻女士
Thank you again, Miss Fletcher, for that fine meal.
别客气
You're most welcome.
也谢谢你
And, uh... And thank you, too...
沃德先生
Mr. Ward.
看样子你这趟旅途很精彩
Sounds like you had quite a trip.
确实
Oh, it was.
我最好去睡个觉
Anyway, I'd best get me some sleep now.
老太太把我累坏了
That old woman wore me out.
晚安了
Good night, then.
晚安
Good night.
我以你为荣 罗伊
I'm so proud of you, Roy.
过去几个月你帮了我很多忙
You've been a big help to me these last few months.
-我喜欢这里 -你喜欢就好
- I like it here. - I'm glad to hear it.
我们欢迎你留下来 住多久都行
You know, you're welcome to stay with us for as long as you like.
罗伊
Roy?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
加利福尼亚吗
California?
我去拿条毛毯 跟你一起走
I'll get a blanket and come with you.
你哪儿也不去
You ain't going nowhere.
你待在摩西 等我回来
You're gonna stay here in Moses and wait for me to come back.
我才不要
Like hell I will!
我要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
罗伊 听哥哥的话
Roy, now, you listen to your brother.
他都是为你好
He means what's best for you.
你不能丢下我
You can't leave me here!
去吧
Go on, then.
你就在这等我
Now, you wait for me right here.
我一找到工作就回来
I'll be back as soon as I get work.
我保证
Promise.
你哪儿也不去 明白吗
You don't go nowhere, understand?
你和露西修女待在这里
You stay right here with Sister Lucy
等我回来
and wait for me to come back.
好吗 弟弟
OK, little brother?
那你去吧
You go on, then.
搞什么
For crying out loud!
下午好 先生
Afternoon, mister.
下午好
Afternoon.
你在那静悄悄的
You're as quiet as a clerk over there.
我也没听见你来
Well, I didn't hear you, neither.
咱们看上了同一块风景好的地方 能怪谁呢
Well, now, who can blame us for picking the same beautiful spot?
你受风寒了吗
You catch a chill?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你大衣厚的像是圣诞节到了一样
You got that coat bunched up like it's Christmas.
是啊
Yeah, well...
那是因为我藏了一把长步♥枪♥
it's because I'm hiding a big rifle.
你要去哪
Where you headed?
我想探索一下怀俄明
I was thinking about exploring Wyoming.
到那的平原碰碰运气
Trying my luck on one of them big spreads up there.
你是工人吗
Are you a hand?
领班
Foreman.
领班先生啊
Well, Mr. Foreman,
希望你放牧的技巧比探索强
I hope you're better at ranching than you are exploring.
你走错方向了
Heading in the wrong direction.
是吗
Am I?
怀俄明
Wyoming's, uh...
是那个方向吧
that way, isn't it?
是吗
Is it?
怪不得了
Well, that sure does explain a whole lot.
下午好
Afternoon.
下午好
Afternoon.
你就是一直在跟踪我们的人吗
Are you the gent that's been following us?
如果真是那样 巧合罢了
Well, if that is so, it ain't on purpose.
我们认识吗 先生
Do we know each other, sir?
应该不认识
I don't think so.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
怎么了吗
Is something wrong?
我只是在想
I'm just wondering.
想什么
What about?
你为什么一脸苍白
What it was, took the life out of your face.
是天气的原因吗
Was it just the weather...
和这附近的居民一样
like most men who live out this way?
还是说
Or was it maybe...
你看见了什么
things you've seen?
这个...
Well, that's a...
我想你不是你说的那样
I think you're not what you say you are.
我想你比假装的更能干
I think you're harder than you're letting on.
你为什么要这样隐藏自己
Why would you hide yourself like that?
首先 我被三十个壮汉包围着
Well, for starters, I'm amongst 30 hard men.
弗洛伊德说的对吗
Is Floyd right?
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
是的
I am.
你是执法者吗
You the law?
我欣赏你的勇气 先生
While I admire your ginger, sir,
有时人们希望我杀了他们
sometimes men want me to kill them...
好让他们的死有意义
so they can die attached to some purpose.
这是你的愿望吗
Is that what you want?
你想要我杀了你吗
You want me to kill you?
把你编入一段床边故事
Turn you into a bedtime story?
我比较想先杀了你
I'd prefer to kill you first.
你杀不了我的 朋友
You won't kill me, friend.
不是今天
Not today, I won't.
以后也不会
Not ever.
我已预见了我的死
I've seen how it happens.
我不会死在执法者的手上
Ain't gonna be the law that blows out my spark.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
我知道的
I know so.
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表