剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表
她说你看起来很强壮
She said that you look strong.
我会叫他"迷途的小狗"
她准备叫你"游荡之星"
And that she's going to call you "Wandering Star."
那本来是我爸爸的
It was my daddy's.
帮了他很多次
A lot of good it did him.
来
Come on.
来 来
Come on. Come on.
够远了
That's far enough.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我不知道该怎么办了
But I didn't know what else to do.
我以为可能是猩红热
I think maybe it's scarlet fever.
镇上没有医生
There's no doctor in town,
牧师也下周才能过来
and the preacher don't arrive for another week.
她说只是红疹
She says it's just roseola,
但你得把毯子都烧掉
but you're gonna have to burn these blankets.
没事的 让她去吧
It's all right. Let her work.
你的孩子叫什么
What's your baby's name?
卢克
Luke.
以他父亲的名字命名
After his father.
他在灾难降临之日出生
He was born the day of the accident.
上帝与我和卢克同在
The Lord was with me and Luke that day.
所以所有男人都死了
That's why all them men died.
其他女人要是知道我来这里 肯定会惩罚我
The other ladies would chastise me if they knew I come up here.
他们认为你会带来黑暗
They think you have a dark influence.
卢克
Luke!
先生
Mister?
没事的
It's OK.
好像没打到哪里
Doesn't seem to be hit anywhere.
孩子没事吧
Boy all right?
我很抱歉 女士
I'm very sorry, ma'am.
为什么 为救了那个孩子的命吗
For what? Saving that little baby's life?
我明早就走
I'll be gone in the morning.
如你所说
Like you say...
你不认识我
you don't know me.
你不用修这个
You needn't fix that.
不 这是给马修的
No, it's for the horses.
它们需要活动空间
They're gonna need the space.
据说篱笆下往往能找到金子
There's some lore about finding gold under the fence posts.
据说老牧民就是这样
They say that's where the old ranchers
躲过印第安人和暴徒的
used to hide it from Indians and outlaws.
当然了 我从来没找到过
Of course, I've never found any myself.
没这个运气
Never had that kind of luck.
我能问问
Do you mind my asking...
你们三个
...how you three...
为什么会住在这种地方
ended up in this place?
说来话长了
It's a bit of a story.
我当时才17岁
I was only 17...
我来这里是为了
and I came out here to
嫁给我父亲生意伙伴的儿子
marry the son of my father's business partner.
我对他的唯一了解就是他叫亨利
All I knew about him was that his name was Henry...
他本来要来火车站见我
and he was to meet me at the train station.
他给我寄了一条新裙子
He'd sent me a new dress...
黄色的 这样我会很突出
yellow, so I'd stand out...
他要我来的那天穿上这件裙子 他就能认出来
and told me to wear it the day I arrived so he'd know me.
从车站往回走的时候
On the way back from the station,
亨利想绕路去看看他的地
Henry wants to take a ride around the property,
让我看看他的领地
show off his land.
他说那是"我们的地"
"Our land," He said.
过了一会 拉车的马开始不安起来
After a while, the horse pulling the buggy starts getting antsy.
我抬起头看到了一片很奇怪的云
I look up and see this strange cloud.
黑色绿边的
Black with green around the edges.
亨利说 看来要下雨了
Henry says, "Looks like we got a bit of rain coming."
然后 那朵云就不见了
Next thing I knew, the cloud was gone.
消失了
Just vanished.
马车突然陷在了地里
Now the horse starts to rear in the traces.
亨利扶我下马车 我听到一声巨响
Henry helps me out of the wagon when I hear a rumble.
转过头就看到一股两米高的巨浪扑向我们
I turn around and see a six-foot wall of water coming right at us.
亨利 那匹马 马车
Henry, the horse, the buggy...
都在我眼前被冲走了
they all got washed away right in front of me.
我差点也被冲走了
I almost did, too,
但我那身新的黄裙子挂在了灌木上
but my new yellow dress got hung up on some mesquite.
救了我一命
Saved my life.
我漫无目的地
I wandered off for eight days
游荡了八天 然后才被人发现
in the wrong direction before I was found.
被发现
Found?
被谁
By who?
这是另一个故事了
That's another story.
我本想帮你洗洗衣服
I'd offer to wash your clothes,
但你这衣服看着好像一洗就不剩什么了
but they look like they'd come apart in the creek.
我丈夫的衣服你应该能穿
My husband's stuff should fit you.
是淹死的那人吗
The man who drowned?
不是
No.
是我第二任丈夫
My second husband.
特拉基的爸爸
Truckee's father.
你是来自矿业公♥司♥的吗
Are you from the mining company?
-不是 女士 -你是新的传教人吗
- No, ma'am. - Are you the new preacher?
不是 女士
No, ma'am.
我是法律
I'm the law.
去吧
Go on, now.
好了
There you go.
下午好
Afternoon.
下午好
Afternoon.
我是约翰·库克法警
Marshal John Cook.
凯莉·邓恩
Callie Dunne.
邓恩小姐
Miss Dunne,
要是我的老师像你这么漂亮
if I'd had me a teacher pretty as you,
我估计一样本事都学不到了
I don't think I'd have learned a darn thing.
那可不一定 法警
Oh, I don't know, Marshal.
我可是很会说话的
I can be pretty persuasive.
毫无疑问
I have not doubt.
我在找麦克纽警长
I'm looking for Sheriff McNue.
还好他的嘴巴被缝上了
Good thing his mouth is sewed shut.
这人有两种牙
Man had two kinds of teeth.
要么烂了要么掉了
Rotten and gone.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
不
No, uh...
将军
Checkmate.
看看你 麦克纽
Well, look at you, McNue...
上了年纪 开始下棋了
getting old and playing board games.
你一般可不怎么会
Well, you ain't exactly
一大早出现在这里啊 法警
covered with morning dew yourself, Marshal.
我记得你玩的更多的是西洋跳棋
I recall you was always more of a checkers man.
你要咽了这只松鼠 还是要继续嚼
You gonna swallow that squirrel, or just keep chewing on him?
我在与阿比林的老雅各·李比胡子呢
I'm emulating old Jacob Lee from Abilene.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
有史以来最厉害的通奸者之一
One of the great fornicators of all time.
他还有一个做好了的假胡子贴
He also had himself a finely groomed patch of facial hair,
听说什么场合都能用
I hear served all sorts of purpose.
那人还有根和点四五一样重的老二呢
The man also had himself a pecker weighed as much as his .45.
埃尔默·诺兰 跟约翰·库克法警问好
Elmer Knowland, say hello to Marshal John Cook.
我听说过你 法警
I have heard of you, Marshal.
还有你的小胡子
And of your mustache.
男人总得要有个能为人称道的特点
A man needs something to proceed hisself,
不能只有流言
other than mere rumor.
你还好吗 比尔
How are you, Bill?
有好好照顾那些小家伙吗
You being a good mama to them little ones?
别逗了 她们在这儿有一百多个妈妈呢
Are you kidding? Around here they got 100 mamas.
约翰 什么风把你给吹来了
So, John, what brings you all the way out here?
除了来打扰我的闲暇时光
Besides interrupting my leisure time.
我在找弗兰克·格里芬
I'm looking for Frank Griffin.
你觉得他会在这儿
剧集 | 无神(2017) | 导航列表